Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 4: Do Be Careful, Axel

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Axel wants to jack off, but he has to be careful because he keeps being checked on.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-01 - 1104 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It was a cloudy Tuesday and Axel is laying down on the couch watching some TV. There wasn't anything interesting to watch.

Axel: This is so boring. There is nothing fun to watch.

Then, Axel's penis begun to get hard and erect all of a sudden. This made a bulge in the blanket Axel's lower body was covered in. Axel notices the bulge in his blanket and takes a look at his erect penis under the covers.

Axel: My pee-pee is so big, that I want to play with it. It's a good thing that no one is near me!

Axel grabs his penis with his left hand while grabbing the blanket with his right arm. He then strokes and fondles his penis. It felt so good that he is moaning of pleasure.

Axel: Ohhh... It feels so good! Ahh..

One minute later, Hazel came to check on Axel. Axel is secretive about what he is doing.

Hazel: Axel? What are you doing?
Axel: (covers his penis quickly) Uhh.. Nothing, Hazel. I'm doing nothing. Heh.
Hazel: Uhh... Okay then.

Hazel walks away, and Axel continues to masturbate without anyone knowing.

Axel: Ahhhh.. I can't stop... Oh yes! Aah!

Tibor was right next to Axel without him knowing the whole time. Axel turns to Tibor and is surprised.

Axel: Uhhh... T-Tibor... I wasn't doing anything, heh...
Tibor: It didn't look like you were doing nothing. I think you are hiding something from me.
Axel: Trust me! I wasn't doing anything at all, I swear.
Tibor: Uhh.. Okay.

Axel continues to masturbate.

Axel: I hope no one is near me at this time... Ahhh... This feels so good... I must keep it a secret.

Little did he know that both Hazel and Tibor were watching him masturbate. He then notices that and hides his penis. He becomes embarrassed and shy.

Axel: Uhhh... Everyone.. I-I wasn't doing anything, I swear! Heh... Why are you all checking on me?
Hazel: This looks a little suspicious, so that's why we are here checking on you.
Tibor: Yeah, we think you are up to something.
Axel: N-No, I'm not up to something! Trust me!
Hazel: Uh.. Okay.
Tibor: Uh.. Okay tnen..

Hazel and Tibor both walk away. Axel was sad that he couldn't jack off alone, because they kept checking on him everytime. He just wants it to be a secret. Suki notices Axel being sad, and she walks up to him. She gets on the couch, gets to Axel, and has a conversation with him.

Suki: What is the matter, Axel?
Axel: It's that Hazel and Tibor keep checking on me while I am playing with my pee-pee. I just want to keep it a secret.
Suki: Aw, that's sad. I hope this makes you feel better.

Suki hugs Axel so that he could feel better. Axel hugs Suki back.

Axel: Awww, Suki... That made me feel better, thank you.
Suki: You're welcome, Axel. But, hey! We can play with our pee-pees outside without anyone knowing! Let's go!
Axel: Axellent!

They both go outside and go to somewhere people can't see them. Then, Suki puts her hand on her vagina, and Axel grabs his penis. Suki rubs, fondles and fingers her vagina, and Axel strokes his penis. They were moaning of pleasure, and Tibor and Hazel couldn't hear their moaning.

Suki: Oh yes! Aah!
Axel: This feels so amazing... Oohh...

Suki and Axel continue to play with their private parts respectively for about 2 minutes until they hear that there is a delivery to do.

Suki: Looks like we will have to do it later then.
Axel: Yeah.

(time skip)

Suki: I'm sadly not going to be in the delivery with you, Axel.
Axel: Aw, that's sad.
Suki: (whispering to Axel) When you return from the delivery, we will continue playing with our pee-pees.
Axel: (quiet tone) Okay.
Suki: Goodbye, Axel!

(time skip)

Axel gets horny on the delivery and his penis got erect. He wanted to resist, but can't resist that much, so he secretly jacks his penis off on the delivery without letting Tibor hear him.

Axel: Ohh.. This feels so good... Ahh..

Axel's moans all caught Tibor's attention.

Tibor: Axel? What are you doing?
Axel: Uh.. Nothing. Heh. It's not what you think it is.
Tibor: Another secret? I know what you're hiding from me.

Axel continued to masturbate and he tried to keep his moans quiet, however, that didn't work. Tibor saw his penis before he could hide it.

Tibor: Axel! What were you doing the whole time?

Axel blushes with embarrassment as Tibor was looking at him with a quizzical look on his face. Axel had no choice but to tell the truth to Tibor.

Axel: Ok Tibor, I will tell you the truth. I was playing with my pee-pee because my pee-pee got big for some reason. You aren't angry with me, are you?
Tibor: It's okay, Axel. You can do this anytime you want.
Axel: Ohhh, okay then. This made me feel better.

Axel continued to masturbate for 2 minutes until he felt cum about to come out of his penis.

Axel: I'm going to squirt! Tibor, do you have paper here so I can clean my pee-pee with it? I'm about to squirt.
Tibor: Sadly I don't have any.
Axel: Aw, but the feeling of my squirt about to come out of my pee-pee is so good! Aahh...

Axel ejaculated.

Axel: That felt so good...

(a big time skip)

Suki was in her room, masturbating on the bed while thinking about Axel.

Suki: Oh yes... This feels so good! Aaaahhhhhh! I don't want to squirt yet, but I will squirt with Axel when he comes back! Oohh...!

Axel and Tibor finally came back from the delivery and Suki was happy to be there to give Axel a hug when he got home.

Suki: Axel! You're here!
Axel: Suki!
Suki: Now we can finally play our private game together.
Axel: Okay.

They go to Axel's room to masturbate there. They didn't feel like masturbating outside anymore. Suki puts her hand on her vagina, and Axel grabs his penis. Suki rubs, fondles, and fingers her vagina while Axel was stroking his penis, just like before.

Suki: Oh my! This feels so good! Aaah!
Axel: Ohhh yesss.... I can't stop!

They were playing with their private parts respectively until Hazel walks into the room and sees the scene. They both were surprised and say "Aw, come on!" and giggle. They both say they weren't doing anything, so Hazel leaves the room. They both giggle again and continue to play with their private parts until they ejaculated.
Sign up to rate and review this story