Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 5: Fluid Showers

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel pee and cum on each other.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-02 - 707 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has been 5 days of Suki and Axel having their private funtimes together. They both would masturbate in their rooms while thinking about the funtimes, or even together in the same room.

It was Wednesday and Axel was just sitting on the couch watching some TV, until he suddenly, and randomly had a feeling to go pee.

Axel: (holding his penis) I have to go pee!

Axel runs to the bathroom to go pee. Once he got there, he closed the door. After that he got up on his stool, faced the toilet, grabbed his penis to aim and he started peeing in the toilet.

A few moments later, he is done peeing. So, he gets off the stool and cleans his penis with toilet paper. He then looks at his pee in the toilet for a few moments. While he was looking at it, it gave him an idea...

Axel: My pee is making me want to do something to Suki...

After a little time looking at his pee, he closes the toilet and flushes it. After that, he leaves the bathroom and goes to have a conversation with Suki.

Suki: Hey there Axel! How about if we can have some funtime together?
Axel: That's a good idea, Suki. Let's go to my room. My pee-pee is already getting big.
Suki: Okay.

They both go to Axel's room.

Suki: So, how do we start?
Axel: In this funtime we will pee and squirt on each other.
Suki: Okay. I will pee on you, Axel. Lay down, please.

Axel lays down on the floor, and Suki gets on top of, and pees on Axel's body and in his mouth. She finishes moments later.

Axel: I got your pee in my mouth, Suki!
Suki: Yeah, I know.
Axel: I have peed in the toilet before, so, can I have a bottle of water? I want to pee minutes after drinking it. Please?
Suki: Okay. I will get one for you.

(time skip)

Axel: Thank you. (drinks some water from the bottle)
Suki: You're welcome, Axel.
Axel: The problem is that it will take a long time for me to have an urge to pee. I guess we will have to be patient.
Suki: Okay.

2 minutes later...

Axel: I have the feeling to pee! Time to pee on you now! Get ready, Suki!
Suki: Yay! (lays down on the floor)

Axel pees on Suki's body (except on her vagina) and in her mouth. He finishes peeing moments later.

Suki: Your pee is so delicious and always will be, Axel!
Axel: Thank you.
Suki: You're welcome, but let's get to the best part. We will squirt on each other! Let me squirt on you first. Lay down, please.

Suki gets on Axel again and then rapidly rubs and fingers her vagina to make her ejaculate on Axel. She was moaning and groaning a lot.

Suki: Ooh yes! This feels amazing! Aahh!
Axel: Your moaning is music to my ears!

After 1 minute, Suki climaxed and cummed all over on Axel's body and in his mouth.

Suki: Aah! I finished!
Axel: I got your squirt in my mouth, and it tastes good!
Suki: Thank you!
Axel: You're welcome, Suki. Now I will do it on you!
Suki: Yes! Do it! (lays down on the floor)

Axel grabs his penis and strokes it rapidly so that he could ejaculate. Just like Suki, he was moaning and groaning a lot.

Axel: Oohh! It feels soo good! Aaahhhh! I love playing with my pee-pee!

After 1 minute, Axel climaxed and cummed on Suki's body (avoiding her vagina) and in her mouth. (Note: Suki can't get pregnant from
ingesting cum)

Axel: That felt so good! We are all finished now, Suki. But it's a shame our breaths taste bad now.
Suki: Yeah.

Suki gets up and they hug each other and they go to the bathroom.

Suki: Let's take a shower to clean ourselves up.
Axel: Okay.

Suki turns on the shower and they both get in it. They were playing together in the shower, as well as cleaning themselves with soap. A big time skip later, they finally finished showering and they clean the water off of them with a towel. They then leave the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story