Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 6: Fun in the Bathroom

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel are having some fun in the bathroom... and then in the shower.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-03 - 969 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 6 days ever since Suki and Axel's private funtime together. They secretly made it their favorite game and tend to lie to others that their favorite game "is" basketball.

It was Thursday. Suki and Axel were sitting on the couch watching some TV, until they got bored of it and wanted to do something else.

Suki: Hey Axel, how about if we can have some fun together? I'm bored.
Axel: That's a good idea, Suki. I'm bored too. Let's go!

They both go to the bathroom. Axel's blue uncircumcised penis began to get hard and erect. Both were thinking of many different horny things they were wanting to do.

They finally arrive at the bathroom and close the door. They were so horny thinking about doing horny stuff that they were masturbating together. The more thinking, the hornier they were getting.

Suki: Ooh, I am thinking about my pee-pee being rubbed and fingered by you a lot that I am playing my pee-pee while thinking about that. Aahh..
Axel: And I am thinking about you stroking my pee-pee that I am doing this myself. It feels so good! Aaah! We can't stop!

2 minutes passed and they were still masturbating together. They were masturbating a bit faster. They were thinking about a lot of horny stuff they wanted to do that they have got hornier than ever.

Suki: Oh yes! Ah! We are thinking about so many fun things!
Axel: Yeah! And it's not time for us to squirt yet.
Suki: Okay.

They finally stop masturbating and Axel is going to do something to Suki. He needs to get his condom first.

Axel: Suki!
Suki: Yes, Axel?
Axel: I'm going to get my condom, you stay here, Okay?
Suki: Okay.

Axel runs to his room and gets his condom. Once he got his condom, he heads back to the bathroom and closes the door.

Axel: Here I am, Suki. Time to put my condom on.

He puts his condom on his erect penis.

Axel: (laying down on the floor) Sit on my pee-pee, Suki. You will love it!
Suki: Okay. Here I go.

Suki sits on Axel's penis and she rides it. It felt so good in her tight vagina that, like always, she was moaning of pleasure.

Suki: Ooh yes! This feels so good inside my pee-pee, Axel! Aaaahhh!
Axel: It's a good thing no one knows that we are doing this, and I love when your moaning is music to my ears.

Suki continued to ride on Axel's penis for 3 minutes until...

Axel: Ooh Suki I'm going to squirt! It feels so good! Aaaahhh! I love squirting...

Axel ejaculated and Suki gets off his penis. He then takes off his condom, revealing some nice juicy cum of his, flowing down his penis.

Suki: Ooh Axel, that felt so good!
Axel: Yeah I know right. It's time to have a taste of your squirt, Suki. So, you have to squirt in my mouth, okay?

Suki: Okay.

Axel lays down on the floor and Suki follows his instruction. She rubs and fingers her tight green vagina rapidly to make her climax and ejaculate.

Suki: Oooh yes! I love playing with my pee-pee!

When Suki felt like she was going to cum, she gets on Axel and gets her cum in Axel's mouth.

Suki: Taste my squirt, Axel! Aaah!
Axel: It tastes so sweet!
Suki: Now I am going to taste yours!

Suki licks all the cum that was oozing from Axel's penis. Axel was feeling some nice pleasure from that.

Axel: Ooh Suki! It feels so good! You're a good friend.
Suki: Your squirt also tastes sweet, Axel. You're a good friend too.
Axel: We are a bit messy. How about if we take another shower so we can be clean again?
Suki: Okay.

They both get into the shower and turn it on so they can both get clean. A lot of nice, warm water, was pouring upon the two.

Axel has an idea...

Axel: Hey, Suki.
Suki: Yes, Axel?
Axel: Lay down on the floor and open your mouth.
Suki: Okay.

Suki follows Axel's instructions, then, Axel grabs his penis (which was still erect) to aim Suki's mouth. He then proceeds to pee in her mouth. Moments later he is finished peeing in her mouth.

Suki: Yum! I love your pee, Axel!
Axel: I love your pee too. Pee in my mouth too, Suki!
Suki: Okay.

Suki gets on Axel and pees in his mouth. Moments later she is finished.

Axel: Your pee is always delicious, Suki.
Suki: Yeah, I know. (she gets off Axel and both get up)

They get the soap and clean each other with it. They even shared the soap. However, after 4 minutes, Axel wanted to cum again, and so did Suki. They were still so horny!

Suki takes hold of Axel's penis which was getting erect again. Axel put his hand on Suki's tight vagina. Then, Suki stroked Axel's penis, while Axel was rubbing and fingering Suki's vagina. Just like always, they were orgasming and panting of pleasure.

Suki: Ooh yes! Aaahhh!
Axel: You asked for it, Suki... Ooohhhhh!!!!! It feels so good.. Aaah!

They were slow at first, but were eventually increasing in speed. After 3 minutes, they were playing with their private parts very fast that they were going to feel like they were going to ejaculate!

Suki: Oooohhhh!!! We can't stop!
Axel: I love this so much! Aaaaahhh!

They both ejaculate happily in the shower. After they finished cumming, they hug each other, and they clean their private parts.

(a big time skip)

Their showering time took 10 minutes only. They finished showering at this point, and they clean themselves up with the towel and they walk out of the bathroom to the living room. Suki hugs Axel again.
Sign up to rate and review this story