Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 7: Horny Delivery

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel get horny while doing a delivery.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-04 - 866 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has been one week ever since Suki and Axel's private funtime together. Axel's penis would always get hard and erect everytime he woke up, because of that day.

It was Friday and Suki and Axel have a delivery to do, and only both of them will be in the delivery. Axel has chosen his truck for the delivery.

"Let's go, Pikwik Pack!" said Suki, Axel, Hazel, and Tibor like they always do after setting up a plan for any delivery. Suki and Axel leave their home with the truck for the delivery. Hazel and Tibor say goodbye to Suki and Axel.

(a big ass time skip later...)

While Axel was driving, he suddenly felt horny from thinking about Suki. His little blue uncircumcised penis began to get hard and erect. Suki notices this immediately, because of this, Axel's penis was making her think about her sitting on it, making her horny as well.

Suki: "Axel... Your pee-pee is making me want to sit on it."
Axel: "I sadly haven't brought my condom with me, and if you sit on my pee-pee while I am driving, I will not be able to see anything. But you can sit on my pee-pee once we get home, okay?"
Suki: "Okay."

Axel had an urge to jack off his penis, so he does that while driving. Like always, he was moaning of pleasure. Suki notices his moaning, making her put her hand on her vagina and touch and rub it. They were both moaning and panting.

Axel: "Oooh yes! This feels amazing! Ah!"
Suki: "It's a good thing no one is near us, Axel! Ooohhh!!"
Axel: "Yeah."

A few minutes later, they have came across a rainforest. Rain was falling on them, leaving them wet. They were surprised, but were still masturbating. Axel had to drive fast out of the rainforest.

Axel: "Aaahhh! There is rain over us. And I can feel some rain falling on my pee-pee! Ah!"
Suki: "Yeah, but we can't stop playing with our pee-pees, maybe you can drive out of this rainforest, Axel!"

Axel drove out of the rainforest. They were masturbating faster, moaning louder and louder.

Suki: "Oooohhh! I can't stop playing with my pee-pee! I love doing this!"
Axel: "Me neither! Aaah yes!"

4 minutes later, Axel and Suki were masturbating so rapidly that they were feeling like they were about to ejaculate.

Axel: "AAAAAAHHHH YESS!!! This feels more better! I think I'm gonna squirt!"
Suki: "I love this! Ooohhh yes! I think I'm going to squirt too!"

At this point, both of them climaxed, and they both cummed so much everywhere. Their squirt was all over the land around them, and it was oozing out of their private parts a lot that they wanted to clean their private parts.

Suki: "Oooohh! That felt so amazing!"
Axel: "Yeah, that was quite the experience. Ah. But the problem is that I didn't bring some paper with me!"
Suki: "Aw, that's a shame."
Axel: "We have an idea, we can just clean it ourselves without using any paper."
Suki: "Oh, okay!"

Axel shakes off his penis (which was now getting short and soft). He fondles it a little so that the squirt could be removed. While Suki wipes her tight vagina using her hands. She was moaning a little.

They were finished cleaning their private parts. At this point, they finally got to the delivery receiver's location.

(another big time skip)

They were going back home, and the delivery is complete.

Half-way through, they were getting horny. Suki couldn't wait for her to sit on Axel's penis (which was getting erect again) once both of them got home.

(another time skip)

They finally got home. Tibor and Hazel were amazed to see them coming back home. (Note: Axel's penis is soft again) Suki and Axel go inside their house and they both go to Axel's room.

Once they were in Axel's room, Axel gets his condom and puts it on his penis which was starting to get erect yet again. Once he put it on his penis, he lays down on the floor. Suki gets on his penis sitting on it. Like always, she was orgasming of pleasure. She rides Axel's penis, starting slow at first but then eventually increasing in speed.

Suki: "Ooh yes Axel! It feels so good inside me! Aaah!"
Axel: "Oh yeah!"

Three minutes later, Suki was riding rapidly as she was moaning and panting a lot of pleasure, which makes Axel feel like he is about to cum.

Suki: "Aaah! This feels awesome! I love riding on your pee-pee!"
Axel: "I love listening to your moans, Suki. They sound very nice, and... Oooh! I'm gonna squirt!"

At this point, Axel and Suki climaxed. Axel ejaculates and Suki finally had her first after-delivery orgasm.

Suki: "That felt so good, Axel."
Axel: "Yeah, that was quite the experience as well."

Axel takes off his condom and tells Suki to go get toilet paper for him to clean his penis with it. Suki goes to get the toilet paper from the bathroom for Axel and then she returns to him with the paper.

After Axel finished cleaning his penis, they hug each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story