Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 8: Axel Gets Creampied

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Axel is creampied while he was off for tacos.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-09 - 897 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 9 days ever since Axel's first time getting horny and ejaculating.

It was Sunday and Axel is going off to get some tacos for the Pikwik Pack, because they ran out of ingredients for making tacos. So, Axel gets in his truck and leaves. Suki, Hazel and Tibor say goodbye to him.

(time skip)

Axel finally arrives at the Bison Bros' Mexican food truck so that he can have some four tacos for the Pikwik Pack and for him. But, before Axel could leave, the Bison Bros are telling him something.

Cyan Bison Bro: "Axel?"
Axel: "What?"
Cyan Bison Bro: "I think I saw something between your legs. I want to see what it is."
Axel: (hiding his penis with his hands) "Uhhh... It's nothing, heh."

Axel blushes with embarrassment and becomes secretive about his little blue uncircumcised penis. However, the Bison Bros are skeptical about Axel claiming that it is just nothing.

Purple Bison Bro: "This looks kind of suspicious. I know what you're hiding here, Axel..."

Axel's little uncircumcised penis began to get hard and erect, which gets him more embarrassed and shy. Once it was fully erect, the Bison Bros noticed his penis. Axel had no choice but to tell the truth to them.

Both Bison Bros: "We saw it, Axel!"
Axel: "Uhhh.. Okay.. I-I will say what it is. It's my pee-pee. I just want to keep it a secret from everyone."

While the Cyan Bison Bro was taking a look at Axel's erect (5 inches every erection) blue uncircumcised penis with blue hairless testicles under which are
capable of creating sperm and semen for his body, he had an idea.

Cyan Bison Bro: "It isn't a problem, Axel. But I want to do something to you!"
Axel: "What is it?"
Cyan Bison Bro: "Turn around and lie down on your stomach on the floor."

Then, Axel gets down to the floor and lies down there on his stomach. The Cyan Bison Bro applies some lube on his penis and then guides it over to Axel's anus. He grabs him from behind, inserts his penis into his anus and starts thrusting it in and out. It felt so good for Axel that he was moaning of pleasure.

Axel: "Oh yes! Ah! This feels amazing! I hope this doesn't get me pregnant, though."
Cyan Bison Bro: "No, it doesn't get you pregnant at all."
Axel: "Oh, okay then... Aaaah!"

Axel grabs his penis and jacks it off while he was being creampied. He starts slow at first, but increases in speed when his creampying is increasing in speed as well. No one was near them.

Axel: "Oh my! This feels so good! I love playing with my pee-pee! Ah!"

(back at the Pikwik Delivery building. It has been 4 minutes at this point)

Suki, Hazel and Tibor have noticed that Axel is taking longer than expected, but they didn't want to argue with that fact.

Tibor: "What is taking Axel so long?"
Hazel: "I don't know."

Suki was being convinced that Axel was wasting his time participating in and/or doing horny stuff and activities, but she didn't want to tell Hazel and Tibor about that. She then gets bored and goes to her bedroom.

At Suki's bedroom, she was feeling horny all of a sudden. So, she gets on her bed and puts her hand on her tight green vagina, and starts to rub, touch, and finger it. She was moaning like always of pleasure. Her moaning was quiet so that Tibor and Hazel couldn't hear Suki.

Suki: "Ooh yes! I love playing with my pee-pee while thinking about Axel... Ooohh!"

(back to Axel. It had been 1 minute passed at this point)

The Cyan Bison Bro was creampying Axel so fast it was feeling even more good for Axel. Axel's moaning was louder because of that, and he was jacking off faster.

Axel: "Aaaahh! This feels even more good! I can't stop playing with my pee-pee... Aaah!"

12 seconds passed. At this point, the Cyan Bison Bro cummed inside Axel's anus which made the sensation for Axel feeling more and more good. Axel has ejaculated as well.

Axel: "Oohhh! This feels amazing! Your squirt feels so good inside me! Aaah! We are finished now..."

The Cyan Bison Bro got his penis out of Axel's anus. Axel loved the feeling of cum pouring out of his anus, and he said "Thank you" to the Cyan Bison Bro and he went to take the tacos for the Pikwik Pack. He then leaves in his truck and returns home.

(time skip)

Suki was masturbating faster which made her hornier. She was still thinking about Axel on her bed. Still, no one was hearing her moaning and panting.

Suki: "Oooohhh! I can't stop playing with my pee-pee! It feels so good! I love doing this so much! Aaaahhhh! I think I'm gonna squirt on my bed!"

At this point, Suki climaxed and cummed on her bed. Shortly after, Axel has came back home. Hazel and Tibor were amazed to see Axel. This attracted Suki's attention. She runs to see Axel, with 4 tacos for the Pikwik Pack. Suki was hungry that she wanted a taco, and so was Tibor, Hazel, and Axel.

(time skip)

Axel was in the bathroom wiping his anus that was filled of cum, until it was clean. He will never forget such a day.
Sign up to rate and review this story