Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 9: Normal Plants?

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel find two plants outside that act wild with anyone who are observing them.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-09 - 1060 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 10 days ever since Suki and Axel's first time feeling some pleasure together. Because of these private playtimes they had together, there were two surprises for both of them outside, located at an area where no one could see them.

It was a cloudy Monday and Suki and Axel were looking at random things outside, as well as discovering random things with their magnifying glasses, until they discover two new types of plants that have spontaneously appeared. The first plant was shaped like a tentacle, while the second plant looked like a hand.

Suki: "What are these, Axel?"
Axel: "It looks like some strange plants."

The first plant was slowly growing. Suki and Axel notice this immediately, so, Suki sits down on the grass, while Axel kneels down on the grass. They both watch the first plant grow.

The first plant was growing rapidly until it reached 19 centimeters in length.

Suki: "Why did the plant stop growing?"
Axel: "I don't know, but, Hey! It's going to your pee-pee, Suki!"

The first plant was elongating and guiding itself into Suki's tight vagina. Suki notices this, but wasn't worried about it. Once it finally reached Suki's vagina, it began to touch and rub her vagina. It felt so good that she was moaning of pleasure. She did not want to get out of there, and neither did Axel.

Suki: "Ahh.. I can't believe a plant is doing such a thing to me! This feels so good! Ohhh!"
Axel: "A plant that plays with our pee-pees? Amazing!"

The second plant elongates and reaches over to Axel's penis (which was at this point getting hard and erect). Once it got to his penis, it began to stroke it, making Axel moan and pant a lot. It started slow at first but was slowly speeding up as both Suki and Axel were moaning and panting with pleasure.

Axel: "It's playing with mine too! This feels sooo good! Aaaah!"
Suki: "This is the best plant I have ever seen... Ooohhhhh!!!! Ah yes!"
Axel: "Yeah."

After 1 minute passed, these plants were masturbating their private parts at a faster speed, which pleased Suki and Axel even more. They were moaning and panting louder with utter delight and no one was near them or hearing them either.

Suki: "Oh my! This feels more amazing!"
Axel: "I love this so much! Ah!"
Suki: "Me too!"

After another minute passed, these plants were masturbating their private parts a lot more faster and they were pleasing Suki and Axel even more that they both felt like they were going to ejaculate.

Suki: "Oooohh yess!!! This feels super greater than ever! I love these plants so much!"
Axel: "Yeah, Suki. I agree with you... Oooohhhhh!! Aah! I think I'm gonna squirt everywhere!"
Suki: "Me too, Axel! Oohh!"

At this point, Suki and Axel climaxed, and they both ejaculated everywhere. They even cummed on the plants, and nothing happened to the plants whatsoever when there was cum all over them.

Suki: "That felt so good! These plants are amazing!"
Axel: "Yeah."

When Suki and Axel were finished ejaculating, the plants shrunk to their original size. The second plant gives a thumbs up to both of them. Suki and Axel say "Thank You!" to both of the plants and they walk away and go back into their home. The plants remain dormant, until Tibor and Hazel have came and found them.

Hazel: "I wonder what these plants do."
Tibor: "Me too."

The first plant breaks dormancy and it starts to grow rapidly until it reached 19 centimeters. Hazel and Tibor both sit down on the grass and watch the first plant grow. Once it fully grew up, the second plant breaks dormancy as well.

The first plant elongates and guides itself into Hazel's tight orange vagina. She wasn't worried about it, but was confused. Once it finally reached her vagina, it began to touch and rub it, just like it did with Suki. It felt so good for Hazel that she was having her first orgasm.

Hazel: "Ah... That feels so good!"

Tibor had no words about Hazel moaning in pleasure, but his pink penis got hard and erect for the first time after seeing Hazel's vagina being played with. The second plant elongates and reaches over to Tibor's penis. Once it got to his penis, the plant began to stroke it just like it did with Axel. It made Tibor moan as well. These plants were slow at first but were eventually speeding up as Hazel and Tibor were moaning and panting with pleasure.

Tibor: "Ohh... This feels amazing for me too, Hazel."

After 1 minute passed, these plants were masturbating their private parts for the first time, at a faster speed. It made them feel more pleasure. At this point, Tibor and Hazel let out some loud pleasured moaning, screams, and panting which caught the attention of Suki and Axel, although they don't know that.

(Suki and Axel were watching some TV together until these moans caught their attention as said before)

Suki: "Axel, do you hear these moans from outside?"
Axel: "Uhhh... No, I don't, Suki."
Suki: "Just listen quietly and you'll hear it, Axel."

Axel listens to Hazel and Tibor's moans that were coming from the outside. He could hear them!

Axel: "Let's go see what's going on. Come with me, Suki."
Suki: "Okay."

So, Suki and Axel both go outside and they try to find Hazel and Tibor. However, they seem to have a little bit of troubles trying to do so.

A few moments later, Suki and Axel finally found Hazel and Tibor, only to find them with their private parts being played with by the plants. Suki and Axel have a conversation with Hazel and Tibor, interrupting their first funtime together.

Suki: "Hazel, Tibor, we want to have a conversation with you two."
Tibor: "What is it, Suki and Axel?"
Axel: "You know, Tibor, you aren't supposed to do that, not even with Hazel. Because this is forbidden. I'm not being angry, but I am just telling
you this. I hope you understand that."
Tibor: "Oh, okay then... We get it."

Tibor and Hazel both say sorry and leave from these plants. Their feelings aren't hurt. Suki, Axel, Hazel, and Tibor both go back in. The plants go back to their dormant state, waiting for next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story