Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 10: Horny Tibor

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Tibor gets horny after seeing Axel jacking off in his room.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-10 - 745 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 11 days ever since Axel having his first orgasming, and it has also been 1 day ever since Hazel and Tibor's first pleasure. Axel had a wet dream today because of these private funtimes he had with Suki.

It was Wednesday and Axel was cleaning his wet cum stained blanket and bed. Once he finished, he was sitting in his room alone. After 1 minute, he was feeling horny all of a sudden. He was, like he always does sometimes, fantasizing about that great day he had where he pleased Suki. That day made Axel and Suki lose their virginities. While Axel was thinking about that day, he jacked off his blue erect penis, and it felt so good that he was moaning with pleasure, like he always did.

Axel: "Oh yes! Ah! This feels so good like always!"

After another one minute, Axel was masturbating faster that he was moaning louder than expected, attracting the attention of Tibor, causing him to walk into Axel's room in confusion.

Axel: "Ooohhh! I love playing with my pee-pee while thinking about that great day... I can't stop! Aaahh!"

Little did Axel know that Tibor had been watching him the whole time. Once Axel saw Tibor, he got embarrassed and shy.

Axel: "T-Tibor! Were you watching me!?"
Tibor: "Yes."
Axel: "Uhhh... I w-wasn't doing anything."
Tibor: "Yes, you were."
Axel: "That was supposed to be private, Tibor." (blushes)

Axel noticed that Tibor's pink uncircumcised penis was hard and erect. Tibor then gets to Axel, kneels down on the floor, and takes a look at his blue erect uncircumcised penis with hairless testicles under it which were capable of creating some sperm for his body. Axel was getting more embarrassed. At this point, Tibor had an idea...

Tibor: "Axel, are you thinking what I am thinking?"
Axel: "No. What are you thinking about?"
Tibor: "Stand up and turn around."
Axel: (stands up and turns around) "Now what do I do?"
Tibor: "Close your eyes and think about something beautiful."
Axel: "Okay." (he closes his eyes)

Since that Tibor watched the same video as Axel today, way before all of this would occur, Tibor applies some lube on his penis and guides it into Axel's anus and grabs him from behind. He inserts his penis into Axel's anus and starts thrusting in and out. Axel was moaning of pleasure. He then jacks his penis off as he was being creampied by Tibor. Tibor was slow at first but was speeding up as Axel was moaning and panting with utter delight.

Axel: "Aaah! This feels amazing, Tibor... Don't stop! I love it! Ooohhh!"

Axel's moans weren't so loud though. But, after 1 minute, Tibor went faster, making Axel feel more pleasure.

Axel: "Oh yes Tibor! You're going faster and I love it! Ah!"

After 10 seconds Axel jacks off his penis faster, making him feel even more pleasure. Tibor felt like he was going to ejaculate inside Axel's anus.

Tibor: "Oh my! My pee-pee is feeling weird, but it feels so good! Ah!"
Axel: "It's that you are about to squirt inside me, Tibor! And also, I can't stop playing with my pee-pee! Aaah!"

After 15 seconds, Tibor ejaculates inside Axel's anus so that he could finally get a nice cum filling. They were both moaning in pleasure as they were cumming. They were both finished.

Axel: "Oohhh my! I am squirting and so are you! I love the feeling of someone squirting inside me! Aaah!"
Tibor: "It's a good thing no one seems to be hearing us, Axel. It feels so good when I am squirting! Ohh!"

When Tibor was done squirting, he gets his penis out of Axel's anus. There were some cum pouring and oozing out of Axel's anus and penis and Axel enjoyed it very much. Tibor licked the cum off Axel's penis and Axel was moaning as he did that.

Axel: "Oohhh! Maybe you can get the toilet paper instead of cleaning it like this, please?"
Tibor: (he stopped licking) "Oh, okay."

Tibor goes to get the toilet paper for Axel. Once he got it, he goes back to Axel's room and gives the toilet paper to Axel. Axel then cleans his penis and anus with toilet paper until it was clean. Once it was clean, Axel said "Thank You" to Tibor and they hug each other. Tibor leaves the room seconds later.

Axel will never forget such an experience, but had no words to say about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story