Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 11: Object Humping

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel find a new thing they can do with random objects.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-11 - 866 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 12 days ever since Suki and Axel's funtime, and it has also been one day ever since Axel and Tibor's funtime. Axel still couldn't forget his first funtime with Tibor. The more he thought about funtime he had with Tibor, the more embarrassed he would get, so he was trying to forget it, but always sadly fails to. Everytime Tibor would say anything related to that funtime he had with Axel, Axel would get embarrassed and shy.

Unbeknownst to Hazel and Tibor, Axel has made a video on his phone with the help of Suki, and that video was about each other playing with their private parts respectively until they ejaculated. Axel sent that video to Suki, so they both have that video on their phones. That video helped them get more pleasure out of their private games and funtimes.

It was a cloudy Thursday and Axel was lying down on the couch watching some TV. After 1 minute of watching TV, Axel was feeling horny all of a sudden like he sometimes does. He was thinking about humping a pillow. So, because of this, he covers himself up in his blanket (including his blue uncircumcised penis which got erect) and begins to jacks off. It felt so good for Axel that he was moaning and panting quietly like he always does (but not always quietly).

Axel: "Ooh yes! I love doing this so much! Aaah! I feel like riding on my pillow. It will feel so good!"

At this point, Suki walks up to Axel and notices that he was masturbating, therefore she has a conversation with him.

Suki: "Axel, what are you thinking about right now?"
Axel: "I am thinking about doing things that feel so good to me, using objects that aren't hard."
Suki: "Oooh! I want to do that too."
Axel: "Okay then. Let's go find objects we can use."

Suki and Axel both walk into the kitchen and looks for something to use, until Suki has found a banana. She then shows it to Axel.

Suki: "Do you think this is useful, Axel?"
Axel: "Yes, I do, foods are okay to use, but you will use this on yourself. A banana looks like my pee-pee. I will go look for something I can use."
Suki: "Okay." (she peels the banana)

Axel walks into the living room and looks for something to use, until he finds a pillow on the couch that he was lying his head on. That was the thing he was thinking about humping first, so he decides to use it.

Axel: "That pillow is useful for me. That is the thing I was thinking about earlier! I think I am going to use it."

They both return to each other, all in the living room. They all got their items. They both get on the couch and get in some positions: Suki was lying down on the right side of the couch while holding the peeled banana, while Axel was on the left side of the couch, kneeling down on the pillow.

They both start their funtime. Axel began to hump the pillow, while Suki was shoving the peeled banana inside her tight green vagina in and out, while looking at Axel humping the pillow. It felt so good for them that they were moaning and panting with pleasure. They were slow at first but eventually sped up as they were having their orgasm.

Suki: "Oooohhh! Ah yes. Axel, you look very nice playing with that pillow! It makes me shove this banana up my pee-pee! It feels so good... Aaah!"
Axel: "Yeah, I know right, but now no one can eat that banana. It smells like pee now... But riding this pillow feels so good! Aah!"
Suki: "I know this banana smells like my pee now, Axel."

One minute and 20 seconds have passed. They were going faster, and, like always, they were feeling more pleasure. (The faster the greater)

Axel: "Aaah yes! I can't stop riding! Ohh!"
Suki: "And I can't stop shoving this banana in and out! Aaahh!"

After another minute and 20 seconds passed, they went much more faster that they felt like they were going to ejaculate. Because of this, they were feeling even more pleasure, and Suki was panting a bit more.

Suki: "Ah ah ah ah! Oh my... Ah yes... I hope no one is hearing us."
Axel: "Me too, Suki... Aah!"

Suki and Axel were pleasing themselves using random objects respectively for about yet another minute until... They both ejaculated on the couch and on the objects they used.

Suki: "Oh my... Axel. That felt so good."
Axel: "Yeah, it was quite the experience. This pillow is messy with my squirt now, but it isn't a problem. We can clean it later."
Suki: "Okay, but before we do this, how about we clean our pee-pees?"

They both go to the bathroom and take some toilet paper to clean their private parts. Suki wipes her tight green vagina clean and Axel wipes his blue uncircumcised penis (which now was getting soft) clean.

So, they leave the bathroom and clean the mess Axel did on the pillow. Axel helped Suki do that.
Sign up to rate and review this story