Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 12: Stress Relief

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki is stressed, but Axel knows the solution! However, he gets stressed as well.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-15 - 1068 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 2 weeks ever since Suki and Axel's funtime, and has been now 5 days ever since Tibor's little funtime with Axel. Suki and Axel liked their secret video so much that they sometimes watch it together while masturbating, either separately in some rooms, or in the same room. This video effectively makes them fantasize about their first three private funtimes.

It was Thursday and Suki was going to do a delivery with Tibor (Suki used her boat for the delivery). Before the delivery would start, Suki was having a short conversation with Axel.

Suki: "Sorry to say this, Axel, but I am going to go on a delivery with Tibor. You will have to be home alone."
Axel: "Aw, that's sad. Suki."
Suki: (whispering to Axel) "But when I come back from the delivery, we can have some private fun together."
Axel: "Okay." (they both giggle and hug each other)

Hazel and Axel wave and say "Goodbye!" to Suki and Tibor as they leave the Pikwik Post. Hazel and Axel both head back to the Pikwik Post. Axel was going to sit alone in his room. He gets his phone so he could have a nice time watching some videos on it while sitting on his nice blue armchair.

(1 minute later)

Axel felt horny all of a sudden which made his little blue uncircumcised penis get hard and erect. He was thinking about how delicious Suki's vagina was. So, he puts his phone away and begins to jack off. Like always, it felt so good he was moaning and panting of pleasure, while thinking about playing with Suki's vagina at the same time. He could see the hype now. He started out slow at first but was eventually speeding up. Hazel couldn't hear him because he was moaning and talking quietly.

Axel: "Ah yes! This feels so good and amazing! Ah!"

One minute passed and he was going a bit faster. He was convinced that - the faster, the greater. Still, Hazel wasn't hearing him.

Axel: "Oh my! It feels more good! Oooh yes! The faster I go, the greater it feels... Aaahh!"

Another minute passed and he went more faster. It felt even more greater for him that he felt like he was going to ejaculate like he always does.

Axel: "Ooohh! I can't stop playing with my pee-pee! I think I'm gonna-"

At this point, Axel climaxed, and ejaculated on the floor. Hazel didn't hear Axel's cum being spurted onto the floor.

Axel: "That felt so good! It was quite the experience, but I have to clean this up."

Axel goes to get a towel and some cleaning equipment to clean the cum out of the floor in time before Hazel could come here. It only took 15 seconds to clean the floor.

Axel: "Phew!"

He then runs to the bathroom and wipes his penis clean with the toilet paper. After that, he returns to his room and just stays here minding his own business.

(a big time skip)

Suki and Tibor have finally returned and Axel and Hazel were happy to see Suki. Axel was there to give Suki a big hug. They all head back in later.

(another time skip)

Suki was lying in the living room using her phone and she notices she has a lot of tasks to do (and she is already doing them). This makes her stressed as she was doing said tasks. She needed help doing them.

Suki: "Ugh. This isn't easy. If only I could get some help?"
Axel: "Do you want me to help you, Suki?"
Suki: "Uuuhh.. Yes you can, Axel."
Axel: "I know how to relieve your stress."
Suki: "How?"
Axel: "Just look at what I do."

Axel kneels down to the floor and licks and sucks Suki's vagina. It felt so good for Suki that she was being hyped up and moaning with pleasure.

Suki: "Oh yes, Axel! Aah!"
Axel: "Your pee-pee is so delicious!"

Axel was slow at first but was eventually speeding up as Suki was moaning with utter delight. After two minutes passed, Axel went so fast that it was making Suki feel like she was going to ejaculate on the toilet paper that Axel was holding the whole time (he got toilet paper from the bathroom so that Suki could squirt on the toilet paper).

Suki: "Oh my! Axel! I feel like I'm gonna squirt! You're making me feel better, you are a good raccoon!"

At this point, Suki climaxed and ejaculated. Axel got his mouth out of Suki's vagina and put toilet paper on her vagina so that she couldn't cum on the floor.

Suki: "That felt so good, Axel. How about you help me do the tasks now?"
Axel: "Okay."

They hug each other and do the tasks.

(time skip)

They finally finished and Axel can finally go back to his room. Before he could, Suki hugs him again.

At Axel's room, he wants to draw a picture, so, he gets pencils and a paper to draw one. However, it took some intensive work, making Axel get stressed as well. Suki goes to check on Axel and she notices that Axel is stressed as well.

Suki: "What's wrong, Axel?"
Axel: "It's too hard for me to draw such a nice picture."
Suki: "It's okay, Axel. I know how to hype you up."

Axel lies down on his back on the floor and Suki takes hold of his penis. She was fondling and licking it so that it could get hard and erect. The feeling of Suki licking Axel was so good it made him moan quietly with utter delight.

Axel: "Ah yes, Suki! Don't stop! I love this!"

Once Axel's penis got erect, Suki began to suck on it.

Axel: "Oh yes! This feels amazing! I have squirted before, but I don't feel like squirting again."
Suki: "Okay."

Suki kept sucking on Axel's penis and pleasing even more until he finally has a dry orgasm.

Suki: (gets up) "I think that's enough. I hope this made you feel better."
Axel: "Of course it did, Suki! Thank you!" (he hugs her)
Suki: "You're welcome, Axel. Mind if I help you draw your picture?"
Axel: "Sure thing, Suki."

So, Suki helped Axel draw his masterpiece and it only took three minutes for it to finish. Once it finished, Axel says "Thank you, Suki!" and they both hug each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story