Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 13: The Pack's Orgy

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel are having their funtime, but when Tibor and Hazel see them, they join in.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-18 - Updated: 2023-11-18 - 1525 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has now been 3 weeks ever since Suki and Axel's funtime, and has now been 9 days ever since Tibor's funtime with Axel. Today, Axel had a wet dream about Suki.

It was Friday at 08:54 AM and Axel just woke up from his sleep in his bed. Axel pushed the blue soaking wet cum stained blanket off his body and got out of bed. He then goes to the bathroom and closes the door. After that he gets up on his stool, faced the toilet, grabbed his penis to aim, and he begins to pee.

Axel: "Aaahh... What a relief."

A few moments later he is done peeing, so he gets off his stool and wipes his penis clean with the toilet paper. He then washes his hands, brushes his teeth, leaves the bathroom and goes to the living room.

Suki: "Good morning, Axel."
Axel: "Hello."
Suki: "Come here and watch TV with me."
Axel: "Okay."

He then sits next to Suki and they both watch TV.

(a big time skip, it was 09:10 AM at this point)

Suki and Axel were feeling horny all of a sudden, making Axel's penis get hard and erect. They wanted to play with their private parts for a while.

Axel: "Suki, are you thinking what I am thinking?"
Suki: "Yes, I am. Let's go play with our pee-pees."

So, they both go to Axel's room. Axel takes hold of his penis, and Suki puts her hand on her tight green vagina. They both begin to play with their private parts. Axel was stroking his penis, while Suki was rubbing and fingering her vagina. They were moaning and panting with pleasure like they always do.

Suki: "Aah yes! This feels so great!"
Axel: "Ooohhh!..."

Little did they know that Tibor and Hazel were watching them the whole time.

Tibor: "Wow."
Hazel: "It's a new game!"

Suki and Axel both notice Tibor and Hazel watching them. They were surprised, and they were blushing with embarrassment. They both hide their private parts with their hands and say that they weren't doing anything. However, Tibor and Hazel are skeptical.

Suki: "Uhhh... We weren't doing anything... Heh...."
Axel: "Yeah, we weren't doing anything. You gotta believe us."
Tibor: "I saw it, Axel. It is what it looked like. I know what you're hiding..."
Hazel: "Tell us the truth..."

Suki and Axel had no choice but to tell to Tibor and Hazel what they were doing, sharing their secret to both of them.

Suki: "Uhhh... Okay then. We were playing with our pee-pees."
Tibor: "How do you do that?"
Hazel: "Yeah, how do you do that?"
Axel: "Just watch us!"

Suki and Axel show Tibor and Hazel how to play with their private parts by doing it themselves in front of them.

Axel: "This is how you play with your private parts... It makes me moan because it feels so amazing. Aah!"
Suki: "It feels good for me too... Aahhh.. But wait! Want to play with pee-pees? We can make it our secret game. It will be too embarrassing to
tell to others."
Tibor and Hazel: "Yes!"
Suki: "Okay! Here we go."

Tibor and Axel take hold of their penises, and Suki and Hazel put their hands on their vaginas. Then, they all begin to play with their private parts. It felt so good that they were moaning with pleasure. They were slow at first but were eventually speeding up as they were moaning respectively.

Tibor: (moaning loudly) "AAAAH!"
Axel: "Shhh.. Tibor. Be quiet. We don't want anyone hearing us."
Tibor: "Oh. Okay... (moans quietly from now on) Aah yes..."
Suki: (moaning quietly as well along with Hazel) "Ooohhh yes, this feels so good!"
Hazel: "Aaaahh! Oh yes! Ahh.."
Axel: "And also, if we play with our pee-pees very fast, we squirt together! But it isn't time for us to squirt yet."
Tibor: "Oooh, I didn't know that! That's an interesting fact."

After 2 minutes of masturbating, Hazel got to Suki, kneeled down on the floor, and began to lick her tight vagina. And Tibor got to Axel, kneeled down on the floor, and then began to suck on his erect blue penis. Tibor and Hazel were masturbating as they were licking Suki and Axel's private parts. It felt so good for Suki and Axel that they were moaning and panting with utter delight.

Suki: "Oh my! Aaah yes! This feels so good, Hazel! Aahh!"
Axel: "Ahh yes Tibor, don't stop pleasing me! Ooohhh!!!"

Hazel and Tibor were pleasing Suki and Axel for about 2 more minutes until they finally have a dry orgasm, at which minute Axel wanted to show something to Tibor and Hazel.

Axel: "Tibor and Hazel, look at this. It is what I love to do with Suki. Suki, can I thrust my pee-pee in and out inside your pee-pee? Please?"
Suki: "Yes you can, Axel. Get your condom first like you always do before doing this."

Axel gets his blue condom and puts it on his penis (which was still erect). After that he guides his penis to Suki's vagina, then he inserts his penis inside Suki and then starts thrusting in and out just like he did in the first time they did that. This makes Suki let out some pleasured moans and pants. Tibor and Hazel were masturbating as they were watching Axel have an intercouse with Suki.

Suki: "Oh yes Axel! Aaahh!"
Tibor: "You look very good doing this, Axel... It makes me play with my pee-pee! Ah!"
Hazel: "Me too.. Oohh!"
Axel: "I still am not ready to squirt. I will squirt later."

Axel was thrusting his penis in and out inside Suki's vagina for one more minute until Suki finally has a dry orgasm, at which minute Axel has an idea...

Axel: (gets up) "Suki, it's time for me to taste your pee-pee!"
Suki: (gets up as well) "Yay!"

Axel gets to Suki, kneels down on the floor, and begins to lick and suck her tight green vagina. It made her moan and pant a lot with utter ecstasy like she always does. Tibor gets to Hazel, kneels down on the floor, and begins to lick and suck Hazel's vagina as well. Both Suki and Hazel were moaning a lot. Tibor and Axel were jacking off as they were pleasing both Hazel and Suki. They were slow jacking off at first but were eventually speeding up as Suki and Hazel were moaning with pleasure.

Suki: "Don't stop licking my pee-pee, Axel! Ooohhh!"
Hazel: "This feels so good! Ahhh yes!"

They continued to jack off while licking Suki and Hazel's vaginas respectively for about 4 minutes. After 4 minutes passed, Axel and Tibor went much more faster which made Suki and Hazel feel like they were going to ejaculate. Axel and Tibor were feeling like they were going to ejaculate as well, so they got their mouths out of Suki and Hazel's vaginas. Axel lied down on the floor on his back, and Suki got on him so that she could cum on his face.

Suki: "Oh my, I think I'm gonna squirt! Aaah!"
Hazel: "Me too!"

They all climaxed, and they cummed everywhere. Suki cummed on Axel's face and mouth, while Hazel and Tibor both cummed on the floor.

Suki: "That felt so good."
Axel: "Yeah. It was quite the experience for us all."
Hazel: "Maybe if we can do that again other day?"
Tibor: "We won't forget this."

They all noticed that the cums were a big mess to clean, so they all helped each other to clean the mess they have made after their private funtime together. It only took 3 minutes for them to clean such a cummy and sticky mess!

After they all finished, they all go back to what they were doing.

(A big time skip. At this point, it was 13:20 PM)

Suki and Axel were having shy feelings about the funtime they had with Hazel and Tibor. Whenever they would be thinking about that funtime they had today, they would get embarrassed and shy, and would wonder why they just accidentally let out their secret.

Hazel and Tibor both walk into the living room. Suki and Axel have a conversation with them about the funtime they had today.

Suki: "Hazel? Tibor?"
Axel: "We want to talk with you two right now about the funtime we had today."
Hazel: "What do you want to say about it? Was there something wrong about it?"
Tibor: "Yeah, was there something wrong about it?"
Suki: "Uhhh... It's that the private games we two have together are secret games to not to tell to anybody, not even you two."
Axel: "And also, it is embarrassing to tell to anyone or let our secret out!"
Hazel: "Oh, okay."
Tibor: "Okay. We promise we won't ever embarrass you two again like that. We will be trying to forget about this funtime."
Axel: "Good! No one can let our secret out."
Suki: "It's always a problem if our secrets are leaked to the public."

And Suki and Axel were both watching TV together. The last thing to say there is: But if you meet Suki and Axel, please, don't let their secret out!
Sign up to rate and review this story