Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 14: Thankssquirting

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Axel tries a cummy way to start the Thanksgiving for everyone. This is the second time the whole pack has fun in a horny way.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-11-23 - 1386 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has been 24 days ever since Suki and Axel's funtime. Before Thanksgiving day, it was Wednesday and Axel was thinking about a plan to start Thanksgiving in a different way, and so was Suki. Later, they have an idea. They would start their Thanksgiving with a horny act - cumming and peeing inside mouths!

Suki: "I think we should start Thanksgiving with us squirting and peeing inside mouths as we get squirt and pee inside ours!"
Axel: "What a nice idea, Suki. Let's try not to forget it. Our Thanksgiving is more like Thankssquirting."
Suki: 'Yeah."

(A big time skip. At this point, it was 00:59 AM)

Suki, Axel, Hazel and Tibor were brushing their teeth in the bathroom before going to sleep. After they finished, they both go to sleep in their beds.

(Another big time skip. At this point, it was 08:52 AM)

It has now been 25 days ever since Suki and Axel's funtime. Now it was Thursday and Suki, Axel, Hazel and Tibor all have just woke up from their sleep. They all push the blankets off their bodies and all of them get off their beds. They all head to the bathroom, at which point they all meet each other in the hall and say "Good morning!" to each other. They all go to the bathroom respectively.

They all brush their teeth. Moments later, they are done brushing their teeth. At this point, they all have a feeling to pee.

Suki: "Ohhh... I have to pee, but I want some privacy as I pee!"
Axel: "Me too, Suki!"
Hazel: "Me three!"
Tibor: "And me four."

Axel had an idea...

Axel: "I have an idea! How about Suki goes outside to pee in a private place along with me, while Tibor pees in this bathroom, and Hazel pees in the other bathroom?"
Suki: "That's a nice idea, Axel. Let's go pee together outside."

Suki and Axel both go outside and go to somewhere where no one can see them. At this point, they both begin to pee respectively. They both got big smiles on their faces as they were peeing.

"Aaaahhhh...."

Moments later they are done peeing, so they both head back inside. Tibor and Hazel were done peeing as well, so they both have washed their hands.

Suki and Axel go to the bathroom and they wipe their private parts clean with the toilet paper. After that they wash their hands as well. After that, they both go to the living room and watch some TV together.

(Yet another time skip)

It was time for Thanksgiving dinner, but Axel wants to make the dinner (which wasn't actually a dinner unlike all other Thanksgivings, but was a funtime) different. Suki, Axel, Hazel, and Tibor all take a seat on the chairs of the dinner table and they all have a discussion.

Suki: (pretending to not know yet) "So, what are we going to have for Thanksgiving?"
Axel: "I know! Everyone can have some of my pee-pee's squirt and pee for this year's Thanksgiving. Isn't that awesome?"
Tibor: "But you said that playing with your pee-pee along with Suki is a secret game only for you two."
Axel: "I didn't have any choice, Tibor. Come here and play with my pee-pee all you want, everybody! It is already getting bigger!"
Hazel: "Yay!"

So Axel gets off of his seat and sits on the floor against the wall. Suki gets off her seat and gets to Axel, whose blue uncircumcised penis was already hard and erect. When she got to him she kneels down on the floor, grabs Axel's penis, pulls the foreskin of it back a bit (revealing the dark blue colored penis' helmet-shaped head). She then licks the exposed head of Axel's penis. It felt so good for Axel that, like all the time, he was moaning and panting with pleasure.

Axel: "Ooh yes Suki! This feels so good! Ah!"

Hazel gets off of her seat as well and gets to Axel, whose erect blue uncircumcised penis head was already being licked by Suki. When she got to him she kneels down on the floor. Suki would stop licking the exposed head of Axel's penis sometimes so that Hazel could suck on Axel's penis, and if Suki was licking it, Hazel would lick it as well. And, at this point Hazel was already licking the head of Axel's penis along with Suki, which made Axel feel more pleasure with a look of pure ecstasy on his face.

Axel: "More, more! I want more!! Please! Aaaaahhhh!"

The last one to get off of their seat is Tibor. He gets in front of Axel, whose exposed dark blue colored penis head was already being licked by Suki and Hazel. When he got to him he kneels down on the floor and he was just watching Axel being pleased by Suki and Hazel.

At his point, Tibor's pink uncircumcised penis began to get hard and erect from watching Axel's penis head being licked by Suki and Hazel. So, he was jacking off while watching Axel being pleased. He was slow at first but was eventually speeding up as Axel was moaning with pleasure.

Tibor: "Ah yes... This feels nice!"

(Fourth time skip)

Axel: "Hazel... Suki... Please go faster! Please! Aaaah yes! Oh!"

Suki and Hazel were licking and sucking Axel's penis' head faster which made him feel like he was going to ejaculate. Tibor was jacking off faster which also made him feel like he was going to ejaculate.

Axel: "Oh my! Aah! I think I'm gonna squirt!"
Tibor: "Me too! Aaahhh yes!"

At this point, Axel and Tibor climaxed. Tibor squirted into Axel's mouth, and Axel squirted into Tibor's mouth. After Axel squirted into Tibor's mouth, Suki licked and sucked Axel's cum and so did Hazel after Suki got enough cum in her mouth. Moments later Axel is done ejaculating and so was Tibor.

Axel: "That felt so good, Suki and Hazel! Besides, I got your squirt in my mouth, Tibor!"
Tibor: "I even got your squirt inside my mouth too, Axel."
Suki: "That is what I call Thankssquirting."
Hazel: "Yeah."

Axel had a feeling to pee...

Axel: "Open your mouth, Suki, because I'm going to pee inside it, because it's Thanksgiving, or should I say, Thankssquirting."
Suki: "Okay." (she opens her mouth for Axel)

So, Axel aims Suki's mouth and then, he pees inside it so that it could give Suki a nice little pee filling. He stops urinating after 3 seconds so that he could repeat this process with Hazel, giving her a nice little pee filling as well. Axel gives some more pee to Suki and Hazel until his bladder was empty, at which point Suki and Hazel didn't need any more pee, and Tibor urinates inside Axel's mouth as well.

Moments later Tibor is finished peeing inside Axel's mouth.

Axel: "Your pee tastes nice!"
Tibor: "Thanks."

At this point, Suki masturbates fast so that she could ejaculate inside Axel's mouth. She was moaning and panting with pleasure as she was doing horny acts to her hairless tight green vagina such as fingering, rubbing, and touching it.

Suki: "Oh yes! This feels so good! I am going to squirt inside your mouth, Axel! Aaah!"
Axel: "Yes, please!"

After 20 secconds she climaxed, and ejaculated inside Axel's mouth. Moments later she is done cumming inside Axel's mouth.

Axel: "This tastes so sweet!"
Suki: "Yeah, I know right. Besides, that felt so good."
Axel: "Now it's your turn, Hazel."
Hazel: "Okay."

After that, Hazel masturbates as well a la Suki, so that she could ejaculate inside Axel's mouth as well. She was moaning and panting with utter bliss and with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Her masturbation only took 20 seconds just like Suki's masturbation.

Hazel: "Oh my! This feels amazing! Ah!"

At this point, Hazel climaxed and ejaculated inside Axel's mouth as well (also a la Suki).

Hazel: "There, Axel! Taste my kitty squirt!"
Axel: "It also tastes so sweet! I think we are finished now..."

Their funtime is finished now. They all go to the bathroom, close the door, and get the toilet paper to wipe their private parts clean. They even shared some to each other. After they are finished they all leave the bathroom and go back to minding their own businesses.
Sign up to rate and review this story