Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 15: The Ah Yes! Restaurant

by PikwikHeat 1 review

This chapter takes place in November 28. Suki and Axel are delivering to a restaurant, but, later it's all gone wild.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2023-12-05 - 1109 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
One month (basically 29 days) has/have passed ever since Suki and Axel's funtime.

It was Wednesday and Suki and Axel were going to do a delivery together respectively. The package for such a delivery goes to the Ah Yes! Restaurant. They used Axel's truck for the delivery.

Hazel and Tibor say "Goodbye! Good luck!" to Suki and Axel as they leave the Pikwik Post to do the delivery. Like always, a Pikwik Pack delivery has some dangers.

(a big time skip)

Axel suddenly had a feeling that the restaurant's name sounds and looks very familiar, and so did Suki. Because of this, they were excited to see what it is going to be like at such a restaurant.

Axel: "Uhhh.. Suki? Are you thinking what I am thinking?"
Suki: "No. What are you thinking?"
Axel: "The restaurant we are going to deliver this package to... Its name... It sounds familiar to me. Does it sound familiar to you too?"
Suki: "Uhhh... Yes it does Axel... Heh."
Axel: "Now I can't wait to see what it is going to be like there."
Suki: "Me neither."

(another time skip)

They finally arrived at the restaurant. To Suki and Axel, there doesn't appear to be anyone inside, even though there actually were two people, who are employees of unknown appearance, unbeknownst to Suki and Axel. There were two human arms (which were the employees' arms) on the wall. The left arm had a blue latex glove applied to it, while the right arm had a green latex glove applied to it.

Suki: "Huh? Is there anyone here?"
Axel: "Yeah, Is there anyone here? This restaurant looks empty."

The hands on the wall were talking to Suki and Axel. The left arm had a male voice, while the right arm had a female voice.

Left arm: "You two are not alone. Oh wait! You two delivered a package for us!"
Right arm: "What could it be?"

...

Suki and Axel put the package on the counter so that the left arm on the wall could pull the tag. What was in the package? It was a special sauce that was orange in color!

Left arm: "It's a new sauce!"
Right arm: "Let's call it Pittsburgh."
Suki: "Nice name!"
Axel: "Yeah."

And then, Suki and Axel leave the restaurant but are interrupted.

Left arm: "Hey! Can you two stay here for a bit longer?"
Right arm: "We want to do something to you two!"

Suki and Axel both ask "What is it?". The left arm answers their question with a quiet voice. "Come here, but don't tell anyone about this!". At this point, they both get behind the counter (where these two arms are located).

From there, the left arm reaches over to Axel's little blue uncircumcised penis and then it begins to fondle it, so that it could get erect. (Once it got erect, the left arm began to jack Axel's penis off) It felt so good for Axel that he was moaning and panting with pleasure and with a big smile on his face. He did not want to get out of his spot, and neither did Suki.

Axel: "Oohhh! Ah yes, this feels so good. I can't believe this hand is doing such a thing to me! Aaah!"
Suki: "I wonder if it is going to do that to me too."

In response to Suki, the right arm reaches over to her tight green vagina. It then began to rub, touch and finger it. Suki was moaning and panting with pleasure with a big smile on her face. These arms were slow at first but were eventually speeding up as both Suki and Axel were being pleased.

Suki: "Oh my! This hand is playing with my pee-pee too, Axel! Ooohhh!"
Axel: "That's nice, Suki, and I can't believe these two hands are pleasing us! Ah yes! Ah!"
Suki: "Me neither, Axel!! Aaaah!"

After 1 minute and 19 seconds passed, these arms were playing with Suki and Axel's private parts at a faster speed, which pleased Suki and Axel even more. They were moaning and panting louder with utter delight and no one was outside the restaurant near them or hearing them either. Not to mention that the front door was locked, the windows were closed, and the curtains were closing the closed windows so that no one could know what Suki and Axel were up to.

Axel: "This feels more greater! Oh yes! Aaahhhh!"
Suki: "It feels so much greater for me too, Axel... Oh my! Ooohh!"

After another minute passed, these arms were masturbating their private parts a lot more faster and they were pleasing Suki and Axel even more that both Suki and Axel felt like they were going to ejaculate like they always do at the end of their horny pleasures.

Suki: "Oh my! This feels even more greater than ever! I think I am going to squirt everywhere!"
Axel: "Me too, Suki!"

Just five seconds after Suki and Axel said these sentences/phrases, they both climaxed, and cummed everywhere. They even got their semen on the hands that pleasured them a lot.

When Suki and Axel were finished ejaculating...

Axel: "That felt so good..."
Suki: "Yeah. These arms... They are so amazing."
Left arm: "You two see that? This is where this restaurant's name comes from."
Axel: "Oh... I now get it. This is the... Ah Yes! Restaurant. Heh."
Suki: "Me too."

At this point, they both leave the building, saying "Thank You" and "Goodbye" to both of these arms that were on the wall before doing so.

Axel gets back in his truck and so does Suki. They both drive away from the restaurant and they all have gone back to the Pikwik Post. Once they were gone, the front door of the restaurant was unlocked, windows were opened, and the curtains were opened as well. The employees both come out of the door behind their counter and they both close the holes on the wall where their arms could go through, and not to mention that these holes were proportional for the size of these employees' hands.

Upon arriving at the Pikwik Post, Suki and Axel were both at the bathroom wiping their private parts clean.

The security camera footage at the Ah Yes! restaurant showed what Suki and Axel were up to. The employees recorded the footage itself, put it into a DVD, and their case of pedophilia had gone unreported, let their mind and mine spiral further into crazy depravity, but all the same would it be so difficult to believe that Suki and Axel wouldn't fall even more uninnocent to strange stalkers such as these?
Sign up to rate and review this story