Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 16: Last Squirt of 2023

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

This story tells about Suki and Axel masturbating on the last few minutes of New Year's Eve of 2023 before 2024.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2024-01-01 - 936 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Suki and Axel were having private fun together for 2 months. They even have private fun home alone. On the first day of December, they found out that playing the private game they played could somehow get people (such as Suki and Axel themselves) on the Naughty List for Christmas. So, Suki and Axel had to stop playing these private games until December 31 and do some good deeds so that they could get on the Good List. They both realized that Tibor and Hazel still know about their private games. That is why Suki and Axel don't want to play their private games until December 31 and not December 26.

It was Saturday (basically the last Saturday of the year). Tibor and Hazel forgot what Suki and Axel's private games were like at the time. It was the last day of the year, and as well as Suki and Axel's last squirting of 2023. Suki and Axel have woke up from their sleep in their own beds. They got out of their beds and went to the bathroom together. They meet each other in the same bathroom.

Suki: "Good morning, Axel."
Axel: "Good morning to you too, Suki."

Axel gets up on his stool, faces the toilet, grabs his penis to aim and begins to pee inside it...

Suki: (dancing a little while holding her pee in) "Pee quick, Axel, because I have to pee too."
Axel: "Okay."

Moments later Axel is done peeing, so he gets off his stool so that Suki could get on it. Axel wiped his penis clean and washed his hands, and Suki sat on the toilet and began to pee inside it. She got a smile on her face as she started to empty her bladder...

Suki: "Aahhh..."

...this caught the attention of Axel (who has finished washing his hands). He liked what he was seeing - an excited Suki peeing on the toilet. Axel even got an erection from her. Suki notices this immediately.

Suki: "Axel? Were you watching me?"
Axel: "Yes, I was. You looked neat."
Suki: "Heh... I see. I looked so neat to you that I made your pee-pee get big."
Axel: "Yeah, I know... Heh."

Suki is finished peeing. She gets the toilet paper, wipes her vagina clean, and washed her hands as well. When she is finished both Suki and Axel brush their teeth, leave the bathroom and go to the living room. They have a conversation there, sitting on the couch together.

Axel: "Suki?"
Suki: "Yes, Axel?"
Axel: "You know... This is the last time in this year that we are going to squirt."
Suki: "Yeah... I know that."
Axel: "Maybe if we can have fun sometime later..."
Suki: "Wow! That's a nice idea!"

(time skip)

Tibor and Hazel were on a delivery, so Suki and Axel were home alone... Now they are going to have fun together.

Suki found a pillow. She lies down on the right side of the couch while holding the pillow with her. She then rubs the pillow against her vagina. It felt so good for her like it always does. And like always she moans of pleasure with a smile on her face...

Suki: "This feels.. so good! Ahhh!"

Axel got another erection from Suki, so he gets a pillow as well and then humps it.

Axel: "Ah yes! This feels so good! Ah!"

Suki and Axel were both having fun together for about 3 minutes until they finally have a dry orgasm. They both notice that the urine and smell of their privates has got into the pillows, leaving a trace. They get rid of it by washing the pillow in the washing machine.

(a very big time skip)

It was 11:55 PM. Tibor and Hazel were home, and Suki and Axel were standing outside together, waiting for the fireworks.

Suki: "Alright, Axel. Are you ready?"
Axel: "Yeah, I am. This is our last squirting of this year."
Suki: "Here we go..."

At this point Suki puts her hand on her vagina, and Axel takes hold of his erect blue uncircumcised penis. They both begin to masturbate together. They were moaning with pleasure quietly so that Tibor and Hazel couldn't hear them. They were slow at first but were eventually speeding up. This is the last time they masturbate in 2023.

Axel: "Ooohhh!!"
Suki: "Aaaahh! This feels so great!"

It was now 11:57 PM, and now they are masturbating faster and moaning more...

Axel: "Aaaahhh! I can't stop... Oh yes!"
Suki: "Me neither... Aaaahhh...!"

One minute passed and the New Year is almost officially here. Because of this they were masturbating much more faster that they were feeling like they were going to ejaculate like they always do.

Suki: "Oh my... I think... I'm going to... squirt!! Axel!! Aaah!"
Axel: "Me too... Aaahhh!"

Another minute passed and now they have finally ejaculated! This was Suki and Axel's last ejaculation of 2023. Like always, their ejaculation felt so good for them...

Axel: "Aahh... That felt so good, Suki."
Suki: "Yeah, that felt good for me too. This was our last squirt of 2023."
Axel: "Time to see the fireworks!"

Yet another minute passed. It was now 2024 at this point. There were many fireworks in the sky. Tibor and Hazel came to see the fireworks with Suki and Axel. They all celebrate the New Year 2024. "Happy New Year!!" said all of them.

(time skip)

It is now time for Suki, Axel, Hazel and Tibor to sleep. They all brush their teeth and go to sleep. "Good Night!" said all of them, going to their rooms to sleep in them. This is also the first time they sleep in 2024.
Sign up to rate and review this story