Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 17: Horny Coco

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Coco is so horny today for some reason.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Parody - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2024-01-05 - 1309 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Taking place in January 2, it was Sunday and it was 41 days ever since Suki and Axel's funtime. Coco was coming to see the Pikwik Pack, just like in the third chapter of this fanfic series. Suki and Axel find this exciting. However, just like in that third chapter, they later had to be careful not to be caught by her.

Suki and Axel were going to Axel's room to give Coco some peace and silence. Once they were there Axel goes to his game shelf and pulls out a puzzle game of 16 pieces.

Axel: "Suki, we can play this."
Suki: "Okay."

Once they finished the puzzle, they put all the pieces back in and they were thinking of what else they should play.

Suki: "Axel, we are finished with the puzzle right now. What else can we play?"
Axel: "How about our private games? They are always fun."
Suki: "Uh, okay. Alright, Axel. Now at this time we are going to be very careful."
Axel: "Yeah. We still can't believe we got caught last time we did this and Coco was here."
Suki: "Besides, this is the first time we play private games in 2024."
Axel: "I know right..."
Suki: "So... Axel, are you ready?"
Axel: "Of course I am. How do we start?"
Suki: "You start it. You can think of a way you can start it."
Axel: "Okay then. But I already know how to start it."

At this point, Axel guides his pointer finger into Suki's tight vagina and thrusts it in and out, a la the third time they had their funtime. Suki was quietly moaning of pleasure, so quiet that Coco couldn't hear her but Axel could. Axel wanted her orgasm to be a dry one.

Suki: "Ah. Ah yes. This feels so good, Axel. I want more. Oohhh..."
Axel: "You cannot squirt yet unless if I tell you to."

Axel was slow at first but eventually speeds up as Suki was moaning of quiet pleasure and with a smile on her face. Not expecting what could happen afterward, Coco walks into the room with a plate of cookies for Axel, after 1 minute and 10 seconds of fingering Suki. To her surprise she sees the scene, and you know what it is - Axel fingering a quietly moaning Suki.

Coco: "Axel, do you want some cookies- What??"

Suki and Axel turn around to the door, only to see Coco there. Axel stops fingering Suki and they both try to hide what they were doing.

Axel: "Oh.. Hi there.. Heh. W-we were ju-just.. Uhhh... Talking to each other. Heh. B-by the way, I want cookies."
Suki: "Y-yeah... Heh. Besides, I want cookies too."
Coco: "Don't fool me, Axel. I saw what you were doing here... Heh."
Axel: "Oh dear... Okay... I explain it. I was playing with Suki's pee-pee."

Coco was surprised at what Axel said.

Coco: "You know? You two aren't in trouble at this time. I don't have but I have to say this but... I like what you two are doing now..."

Suki and Axel were surprised with a smile on their faces and they both say: "Really?"

Coco: "Yes. Of course I liked what you were doing."
Suki: "Oh my! I can't believe this."
Axel: "By the way, can we have our cookies now?"
Coco: "Before you can have your cookies, we can have some fun together."
Axel: "Uhhh.. Okay then.."
Suki: "Heh..."

At this point, Coco kneels down on the floor and slowly pets Axel's testicles so that Axel's blue penis could get hard and erect. Once it got erect Coco stops, and then she strokes Axel's penis and so does Suki (she was kneeling down on the floor as well). Axel was moaning of pleasure.

Axel: "Oh yes! More... More! Ah!"

They were slow but were eventually speeding up as Axel was moaning in pleasure. After 2 minutes they finished and Axel finally had a dry orgasm. Now they all head to Axel's bedroom and sit on the bed.

Suki: "Oh, Axel. Can you put your pee-pee inside me? I want it. It feels so good when you do that."
Axel: "Okay. Let me get my condom first."

Axel got his condom and put it on his penis. After that he gets on the bed, gets to Suki and then he inserts his penis into Suki's vagina, and thrusts it in and out. Suki lets out some quiet, cute moans with a looking of pure ecstasy on her face.

Suki: "Ahh... Ah yes Axel! I love this so much... Oohhh..."
Axel: "Aww, Suki. That's so cute. Besides, your moans are music to my ears."

Axel was having fun with Suki and Coco was masturbating to Axel. Coco was moaning of self-pleasure.

Coco: "Axel... You look very nice doing this to Suki. It makes me play with myself as well... Ah yes..."

After 2 minutes Axel stopped and Suki finally had her dry orgasm. He then gets his penis out of Suki's vagina and Coco stopped masturbating.

Suki: "Oh, Axel... That felt so good."
Axel: "Yeah, that was quite the experience..."
Coco: "I want it too, Axel."
Axel: "Okay then. Come here."

Coco gets on the bed, lies down on her back, and Axel got on top of her. He still had his condom on his penis.

Axel: "Are you ready?"
Coco: "Yeah I am."
Axel: "Okay, here we go. I have my condom on."

Axel guides his penis to Coco's vagina. He inserts it into her vagina and starts thrusting it in and out while Suki was looking at them. Suki was masturbating to them. Suki, Axel and Coco let out pleasured quiet screams and moans that could only be heard by them in the room.

Coco: "Ah! Oh my, Axel! This feels so good! Oh yes!"
Suki: "I am playing with my pee-pee while watching you do this, Axel. You look neat! Aaaahh yes! Ah!"
Axel: "Thank you, Suki."

Suki and Axel were slow at first but eventually sped up at masturbating and thrusting in and out. (one minute later...)

Coco: "Go faster, Axel!"
Axel: "Okay, going faster."

Axel was thrusting his extremity in and out of Coco faster. Coco was feeling more pleasure. Because of this, Suki masturbates faster as well.

Suki: "Axel! The faster you go, the faster I play with my pee-pee! You still look very neat! Ah! This feels so good!"
Axel: "That's nice, Suki. This thrusting feels good for me too. Aahhh yes! My pee-pee feels so good inside Coco."
Coco: "And your pee-pee feels so good inside mine. Aahhh..."

Two minutes have passed. Axel was thrusting it in and out much more faster that he was feeling like he was going to ejaculate. Not only that but Suki was masturbating herself the same speed as Axel's thrusting that she felt like she was going to ejaculate as well. It felt so good for Axel, Coco, and Suki.

Axel: "Oh my! I think I'm going to squirt!! AH!"
Suki: "Me too! Ah yes... Oohhh!"
Coco: "Your going so fast! It feels more greater!"

At this point, Axel and Suki have both ejaculated. It was the best part of the experience, probably.

Coco: "That felt so good, Axel."
Axel: "That felt good for me too."
Suki: "And for me three."
Axel: "Let's all clean this mess."

Axel, Suki and Coco were cleaning the mess they all made. They cleaned the cum on the floor, and even wiped their private parts clean. After that they all picked on the cookies and ate them.

And also, if any of you want an explanation for why Coco is acting like that all of a sudden? Well, here it is: Coco got accustomed to watching porn after being told by someone that "porn isn't even that bad. Let the Pikwik Pack look at it anytime they want. They would surely love it!".
Sign up to rate and review this story