Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 18: Pee Desperation

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

Suki and Axel want to pee REALLY badly. Once they finished they shower together with WILD acts.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2024-01-10 - 1350 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It was Monday and it was 48 days ever since Suki and Axel's funtime. Suki and Axel were both sitting on the couch respectively and drinking some orange juice.

Suki: "This orange juice tastes delicious."
Axel: "Yeah. It tastes delicious for me too."

It took 4 minutes for them to drink it all. Once they finished they threw the orange juice in the trash and then returned to the living room... however, right at the time they were going to sit on the couch, they felt the urge to go pee.

AxeL: "I have to go pee!"
Suki: "Me too, Axel."

They both head to two bathrooms. Right at when Axel was going to pee in the bathroom he chose, Suki called him.

Suki: "Axel!!"
Axel: "What is it, Suki?" (he heads to the bathroom Suki is in)
Suki: "The toilet I want to use is clogged, and Tibor and Hazel are trying to fix it."
Axel: "Oh dear. Come with me, we can find something to pee in."
Suki: "Okay."

They head outside and find two bottles on the grass. They use them for urinating in, to relax the bladder.

Axel: "Aaahhh..."
Suki: "Aaahhh..."

However, the bottle wasn't big enough. Pee flowed everywhere, and they had too many pee in their bladders, because they drank a large portion of orange juice!

Suki: "Oh dear... Pee is flowing everywhere! Besides, we have too much pee inside us!
Axel: "Argh... Now we have to find something else to pee in! Let's go quick!"

They went everywhere throughout the living room but found nothing to pee in.

Axel: (a little bit of tears coming out of his eyes) "Oh my! We are going to explode!"
Suki: "We need to be very quick!"
Axel: "Wait! I know..."

Axel takes Suki to the bathroom he was going to use earlier. Axel points at the drain in the shower, telling Suki to pee in here. He is also going to pee in there himself.

Axel: "Suki! The drain! Let's pee in it!"
Suki: "Yay! Here we go!"

They both kneel down on the floor of the shower, facing and aiming for the drain. At this point they all end up relaxing their bladder as they pee in the drain, with smiles on their faces.

Suki: "Ahhh! Finally! This feels so relaxing and good!"
Axel: "And it even hurts for us to hold it all back in, so that we both can pee in here without any trouble!"
Suki: "Yeah."

Suki and Axel's ecstatic noises caught the attention of Tibor and Hazel, leading them into entering the bathroom Suki and Axel were in.

Tibor: "What are you doing?"
Hazel: "Yeah, what are you two doing?"
Suki: (turns around and so does Axel) "We are just peeing. You see, we finally got a spot for us to pee."
Axel: "Yeah. We quickly found a spot to pee in before we could explode."

Suddenly, Tibor and Hazel have the feeling to urinate too as well.

Tibor: "I have the feeling to pee too. I can just wait here."
Hazel: "Me too."
Axel: "There is no need to wait! You can just come in and pee!"
Suki: "Axel, all of us can shower and we can pee in here."
Axel: "Nice idea, Suki."

So, Tibor and Hazel get in the shower (the shower was big enough for all of them to be in there). Suki and Axel stop peeing for a while and hold their urine in. It doesn't hurt anymore for them.

Suki: "Time for all of us to pee while showering."
Axel: "Okay. Besides, I wanted that."
Tibor: "Alright."
Hazel: "Okay."

Axel turns the shower on and some warm shower water was pouring on them and on the floor. They both stand against the wall, and, at this point, all of them proceed to pee respectively. They all got smiles on their faces as they were urinating together in the shower.

Suki: "Aaahhh..."
Axel: "I'm relaxing myself some more... Aahhhhh..."
Hazel: "Me too! Ah..."
Tibor: "Aaahhh..."

Once they all finished peeing, Axel kneels down on the floor and begins to lick the pee off Suki's tight green vagina. Suki moaned of pleasure and she was petting Axel as he was pleasing her.

Suki: "Oh yes Axel! Now I want more from you, ever since you started this... Ohhh!!"
Axel: "Yum, your pee tastes so sweet like it always does."

Because of this, Tibor does the same thing Axel did, to Hazel. Both of the girls who had their tight vaginas being licked were moaning of pleasure and with some smiles on their faces.

Hazel: "Ah! Oohhhh.. This feels great!"
Suki: "It feels so great for me too, Hazel.. Aaahhh.."

Axel and Tibor continued to lick Suki and Hazel's vaginas respectively for about 3 minutes. After 3 minutes passed they stopped and got up. Their tongues were full of pee.

Suki: "That felt so good, Axel."
Hazel: "And that felt so good, Tibor."
Axel: "Can you do me now, Suki?"
Tibor: "And can you do me too, Hazel?"
Suki: "Sure thing I can, Axel."
Hazel: "Stand against the wall and I will show you, Tibor."

Axel and Tibor stand against the wall, while Suki and Hazel kneel down on the floor. Both girls begin to suck and lick the boys' penises which were erect. It felt so good for them both.

Axel: "Ah yes! I love this, Suki. Keep sucking and licking my pee-pee, you're such a good friend of mine! Aah!"
Tibor: "Aaah!"

Suki and Hazel kept doing that for about 3 minutes, just like how long Axel and Tibor were pleasing them for. After 3 minutes passed Suki and Hazel stopped, with some pee in their tongues, just like the boys when they were finished. They all stand against the wall and Axel has an idea...

Axel: "I have an idea. Let's all play with our pee-pees!"
Suki: "Nice idea! Let's do it!"

They all touch their private parts - Suki and Hazel putting their hand on their vaginas and Axel and Tibor grabbing their still-erect uncircumcised penises.

At this point, they all masturbate respectively. Suki and Hazel rubbing and fingering their vaginas... and Axel and Tibor stroking their penises. Like always and all the time it feels so good for them. It makes them orgasm and moan a lot. Nevertheless, the faster, the greater.

Axel: "Ah yes! Ah!"
Suki: "Ooohhh!"
Hazel: "This feels so good!"
Tibor: "Oh yes! We can't stop doing this!"

They were slow at first but were, like always, eventually speeding up as they were moaning with pleasure. 2 minutes later, they were masturbating faster. It felt more greater for them.

Suki: "Oh yes! This feels more greater for me!"
Axel: "Me too! Ah!"
Hazel: "Me three!"
Tibor: "And me four!"

Two more minutes have passed and, at this point (you probably have knew what was going to happen before you would get to this part), they were masturbating much more faster that it felt even more greater for them, and that it made them feel like they were going to ejaculate.

Axel: "Oh my, I think I'm going to squirt!! AH!"
Suki: "Me too!"
Hazel: "And for all of us! Ah yes! This feels so good!!"
Tibor: "I'm going to squirt!"

At this point, they all ejaculated and made a sticky and white mess on the floor.

Suki: "That felt so good, everyone."
Axel: "Yeah. It was quite the experience for us all."

Cum was oozing out of their privates. Because of this, they were licking, collecting and playing with each other's cum. They even were putting cum on their tongues and then licking each other's tongues. Not only that but they even were applying some cum on their faces and playing with it, making everyone lick each other's cum on their faces.

The cum games were going on for about 5 minutes, at which minute they stopped and then were cleaning themselves up with the shower water and soap.

This was basically a story about Suki and Axel being desperate for urination. Once they finally found a place to pee, what they stumbled upon is a showering time.
Sign up to rate and review this story