Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 19: Repetitive

by PikwikHeat 0 reviews

After Axel was doing "something" to Hazel, Suki and Hazel kept seducing Axel for 5 days.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2024-01-29 - 4624 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It is Saturday and it was 8:14 AM on January 21. Axel has just woke up from his sleep in his comfortable blue bed (Suki was the first one to wake up this day, she is at the living room). He pushes the blue blanket off his body and went to the bathroom.

Once he got to the bathroom he closes the door. He then opens the toilet, gets his stool and gets on it, and grabs his penis to aim and started to urinate in the toilet like he always does everyday; it is part of his routine.

Axel: "Aahhhh..."

Moments later he is finished peeing, so he wipes his penis clean with the toilet paper, gets off his stool, closes the toilet and then flushes it. After that he washed his hands and brushed his teeth.

After all these actions are finished he leaves the bathroom to go to the living room. Suki is sitting on the couch, watching TV.

Suki: "Good morning, Axel."
Axel: "Good morning, Suki. I see you are the first one to wake up today."
Suki: "Yeah. I know that."
Axel: (sitting beside Suki) "Can I massage your body, please?"
Suki: "Sure thing you can. I'd love some massaging after I woke up."
Axel: "Okay."

Axel starts from the head. He is petting Suki.

Suki: "Oh, Axel..."
Axel: "Suki, you're so cute.. Aww..."
Suki: "You're such a cutie too, Axel..."

After that he massages all the way down on Suki's body...

Suki: "Axel, I know where your hand is slowly going to."

He reached to her tight vagina that she has wiped clean hours before Axel would have woke up. Once he did, he sunk two of his fingers inside and massaged the walls of her vagina, including her G-spot. Suki was letting out some moans.

Suki: "Ah.. Ah yes, Axel. Now you started it... Oh yeah... Mmmh.... Ah."
Axel: "You like these fingers in your pee-pee? I felt like doing this to you."
Suki: "Yeah, of course I do, Axel. It's obvious... Ooohhh..."

Axel was pleasing Suki for some 2 minutes until she finally has a dry orgasm while everyone else was asleep...

Axel; "That's enough for now, Suki."
Suki: "Okay. What can we do now?"
Axel: "Maybe we can wake up the others."
Suki: "Okay."

Suki and Axel both walk up to Hazel, who was sleeping...

Axel: (quiet tone) "Maybe if I do an unique way of waking up her."
Suki: (quiet tone) "Okay, go ahead."
Axel: (quiet tone) "I will need my condom first."

Axel goes to his room to get his condom and then comes back with it. He then kneels down, sneaking up on Hazel and putting his condom on his already-erect penis. He then inserts his penis into Hazel's tight vagina, hoping that she wakes up from this. Suki is watching Axel do such a thing.

Axel: "Ah, my pee-pee feels so good inside Hazel."

He began to thrust it in and out. This immediately woke Hazel up. At this point Hazel was moaning with pleasure. Axel was slow at first but was,
like always, eventually speeding up, slowly.

Hazel: "Oh yes.. Good morning everyone. I see that you, Axel, had woke me up with an unique way. This feels so good. Ah."
Axel: "Good morning, Hazel."
Suki: "Yeah, good morning."

2 minutes passed and Axel has gone faster. Hazel was just laying down there, moaning with a smile on her face.

2 more minutes passed. Axel has gone more faster that he was feeling like he was going to ejaculate. Hazel moaned some more, and a bit louder.

Hazel: "Ah yes, Axel!!"
Axel: "Oh my! I think I'm gonna squirt!"
Suki: "Keep on going!"

After 1 more minute passed, Axel ejaculates. Like always in situations like these, his condom stopped his cum from impregnation. Axel and Hazel both moaning with pleasure.

Axel: "AAAAHHHH YES!"
Hazel: "Ooohhh!"
Suki: "You're finished now, Axel."

After all the cum is spurted from Axel's penis, Axel and Hazel hug each other.

Hazel: "That felt so good, Axel."
Axel: "Yeah, that was quite the experience."
Suki: "Aw, how cute."

Axel let Hazel go and now she goes to do her first three actions of her routine. Axel and Suki go back to sitting on the couch after that.

(the next day)

It is a great Sunday of January 22. It is 10:00 AM and Axel is leaving his room to do something. To his surprise, he saw Suki and Hazel sitting besides each other on the couch playing with her privates while thinking about Axel. Both of the girls knew Axel would be here.

Suki: "Oh, Axel... We were thinking about what you were doing yesterday early in the morning."
Hazel: "Yeah."
Axel: "Wow, you two look very neat."

Axel got an erection from seeing such a thing. Because of this he heads over to the two girls and fingers and plays with both of their vaginas.

Suki: "Oohh.. Ah yes, Axel... More... Ah!"
Hazel: "Ah yes! Ah!"

Like always, he was slow at first but eventually speeds up as Suki and Hazel were orgasming with pleasure and with smiles on their faces.

Axel: "I would like you two to squirt on my body."
Suki: "Alright, Axel... But you will play with my pee-pee a lot so that I can squirt all over you!"
Hazel: "Yeah."

3 minutes passed and Axel is playing with their privates faster making them feel more pleasure.

Suki: "Aaah yes! Don't stop! Make me squirt!"
Hazel: "Me too... Ah!"

2 more minutes passed and Axel was playing with their genitalia much more faster making them feel like they were going to ejaculate sooner.

Hazel: "Aaahh! Don't stop!"
Suki: "Oh my... Axel! I think you're gonna make me squirt sooner!"

After a while, both of the girls have finally reached their limits and ejaculated on Axel's body. They let out pleasured screams and moans as they were completing their orgasm.

Suki: "Ahh... Thank you, Axel. That was what we wanted."
Hazel: "Yeah, we wanted that."
Axel: "Heh. No problem. But now I have to go take a shower to get this sticky squirt off me."
Suki: "Okay."

(the next day)

It is a Monday-flavored January 23. Axel was going to the bathroom after he got his hands dirty of soot. However, when he opens the door to
the bathroom, he sees the girls Suki and Hazel, both on the toilet, masturbating while thinking about what Axel did to Hazel 2 days ago. Suki
was holding Hazel so she doesn't fall off the toilet. They were hoping that he would come here in the bathroom.

Axel: "Heh... I knew you two would be here."
Suki: "We can't even forget about what you did 2 days ago... It was so beautiful that we can't resist enticing you into playing with our
pee-pees... Ah!"
Hazel: "Yeah... It always feels so good whenever your finger or your pee-pee is on or in our pee-pees."
Axel: "Well okay then. Let me wash my hands first."
Suki: "Okay."

Once Axel has washed his hands...

Axel: "Alright then, get off the toilet."

Suki and Hazel listened to Axel. They both got off the toilet. At this point Axel is playing with the 2 girls' private parts. They were moaning, groaning and panting with pleasure and with devotion.

Suki: "Oh yes, Axel... Aaahhh.."
Hazel: "Oh yeah. Ah. Keep touching me here!"

Like it is always said, Axel was slow at first but eventually speeds up as Suki and Hazel were having another orgasm. You could be imagining heart particles coming from their utter delight, even if this story hasn't got to this point yet.

2 minutes have pass and Axel went faster. The two pleased horny girls were feeling more pleasure.

Hazel: "Ah.. This feels so great!"
Suki: "I love feeling your finger deep in my pee-pee! Ohhh!"

2 more minutes passed. Axel is now jerking them off more faster and greater which makes them feel like they are going to ejaculate and complete and complete another orgasm. However, after a while, Axel makes a little pause to say something...

Axel: "Okay then, Suki and Hazel. When I make each one of you have the urge to squirt, you get on the toilet quick, okay?"
Suki: "Okay."
Hazel: "Okay."
Axel: "Let me start with you, Suki."
Suki: "Yes, please!"

So, Axel jerks Suki's tight vagina off very fast to make her have an urge to ejaculate...

Suki: "Ooooohhhh! This feels awesome! Ah! Now I'm gonna squirt!"
Axel: "Quick! Go go go!"

Suki was letting out her five spurts of cum into the toilet while moaning.

Suki: "Aaahh yes. Ah."

After that she also got an urge to pee, so she let out her yellow fluid created internally after drinking water or ejaculating, which, in a single word, is called urine.

Suki: "Aaaahh... I even had to pee."

Moments later she is finished peeing. She then gets the toilet paper and wipes her vagina clean. After that she gets off the toilet... and now it is Hazel's turn.

Axel: "Your turn, Hazel."
Hazel: "Oh my... Here I come..."

Axel masturbated Hazel the same speed as she did with Suki, making Hazel moan a lot and making her get the urge to ejaculate in the toilet too just like Suki.

Hazel: "Oooooh yeah! Ah!"

Hazel: "Now I feel like squirting!"
Axel: "Go! Get on the toilet!"

And then Hazel began to let out into the toilet, her white sticky sweet fluid created internally which is the sufficient to complete an orgasm. This fluid is called either cum, squirt, or sperm.

Hazel: "Aaaahhh.."

After that she also got an urge to pee just like Suki. So, she let out her urine into the toilet. Just like with Suki it was 10 seconds of urination for her.

Hazel: "And that is another relief for me. Ahhh.."

Moments later she is done peeing. She gets the toilet paper to clean her vagina clean as well just like Suki. She then gets off the toilet. This was quite the experience for both of the now-relaxed girls.

Suki: "Thank you."
Hazel: "Yeah, thank you for doing this to us, Axel."
Axel: "No problem. You're all welcome."

They all hug each other and leave the bathroom.

(the next day)

It is a January 24... coming in with Tuesday flavor, just like January 23! It is 08:30 AM. Axel seems to be waking up a bit later today. Suki and Hazel have noticed that Axel wasn't going to wake up at all.

Suki: "Hazel, Axel isn't waking up, can you believe it?"
Hazel: "Yeah. He is still in bed, but..."

Hazel got an idea out of nowhere.

Hazel: "Maybe if we can squirt on Axel's face while he is sleeping? I still can't forget that one day."
Suki: "I have a feeling he might wake up while we are doing it, but... Okay then."

This is where the fun is going to start. Suki and Hazel are both going to Axel's room. They both enter his bedroom and close the door. After that they get on top of Axel and begin to masturbate themselves. They weren't so slow at first at this time, making this masturbation last for three minutes.

Suki: "Aaah yes! Ah!"
Hazel: "This feels so good!"

After 1 minute passed, Axel has woke up from his sleep because of Suki and Hazel, only to notice that both of them are on top of him, masturbating in order to cum on his face.

Axel: "You two woke me up, in an unique way, heh."
Suki: "We still can't forget about what you did 3 days ago."
Hazel: "Yeah, because of it we are going to squirt on you."
Axel: "Yes, please!"

Axel began to masturbate his penis which was already erect and that made a bulge on his blanket that both of the girls felt under them. He wasn't slow at first like the girls.

Axel: "Oh yes, this feels so good. Ah!"
Suki: "Now I made you play with your own pee-pee, Axel."
Hazel: "Me too."

After 1 more minute passed, everyone on Axel's bed went so fast that they were going to ejaculate...

Axel: "OH MY! AH YES! I THINK I'M GONNA SQUIRT UNDER THE COVERS! AAH!"
Suki: "Me too, but I will do it on your face!"
Hazel: "Me three!"

After a while, Suki and Hazel ejaculated on Axel's face with six spurts of their cum, while Axel ejaculated under the covers with five spurts of his cum, soaking it. They were moaning throughout their ejaculation.

Suki: "Ah... That felt so good."
Hazel: "It was quite the experience for us to do this to Axel."
Axel: "Yeah, this was so axellent, but now I have to go wash my face, heh."

Everyone gets out of Axel's bed and goes to the bathroom. Axel washed his face and put soap on it to make it smell greater, after that he gets toilet paper and wipes his penis clean (the girls were doing that as well).

(the next day)

It is a January 25 that smells like a Thursday... Thursdays smell like cakes speaking of that, though not all of them in our lives if one of them could be having unlucky stuff in them.

About the day... Axel was sitting on the couch reading a book. However, while he was reading, he is interrupted by Suki and Hazel - both of them have called his name.

Axel: "What is it?"
Suki: "Look at us."
Hazel: "Can you find something odd on us?"

Suki and Hazel had leaves on their tight vaginas to try to seduce Axel. Axel was trying to spot what is odd with their appearance. After a while, he did, but, he didn't want to have some fun with the girls today, because he was busy.

Axel: "Uh... N-no.. Tha-thank you. I'm busy right now... Heh."
Suki: (gets on the couch and gets to Axel) "Oh, Axel... You don't want to? Huh?"
Axel: "I said I don't want to... You see, I'm busy reading this book."
Suki: "You can read it later." (she puts the book away)
Axel: "No, please..."

And then, Axel ran away from the girls to hide as fast as he could. Suki and Hazel ran after him.

Axel: "You will never catch me! I'm too fast for you two!"
Suki: "We'll see about that."

Axel hid under the covers of his bed, at which point he thinks he is safe, however, that becomes otherwise, because Suki was on his bed as well and Hazel was waiting on the floor. Suki was also waiting, on the bed, for Axel to come out so that she can seduce him like she repeatedly did.

Axel: "Oh boy, I am safe in here, but it feels too heated under these covers. Time for me to get out and-"
Suki: "Surprise, Axel."
Axel: "Oh dear, no, please! I can make a meal for you and you can let me go!"
Suki: (puts her pointer finger on Axel's face) "That doesn't cut it... Heh."

So, Hazel gets on the bed as well. Suki and Hazel take the leaves off their private parts and shows their genitalia to Axel, finally seducing him.

Suki: "You like what you see?"
Hazel: "Yeah, do you?"

Axel's penis began to get hard and erect after seeing the girls' exposed vaginas, creating a bulge on his blanket just like yesterday. He had no choice but to jump head first into sexual activity.

Axel: "Okay, yes, I do, like I always do!"
Suki: "Good!"
Hazel: "Now let's have fun together!"

They both sit up on the bed and reach for their private parts. Once their hands are on them... Axel begins to stroke his penis while the girls are rubbing, massaging, fondling, and sinking two of their fingers against the G-spots on their vaginas. They could see the hype now and were orgasming with self pleasure and, like always, they had a smiles on their faces.

Suki: "Oh yeah, Ah..."
Axel: "This feels great! Ohhh..."
Hazel: "Yeah, it does."

Like usually, they started slow at first but eventually speeded up as they were all moaning with pleasure. After 2 minutes passed, they went faster, increasing their pleasure which made their moans a bit louder.

Axel: "Ah yeah! I can't stop!! Ooohhh gosh! Oh!"
Suki: "Me neither... I love this so much!"
Hazel: "Ohhh! And also, I hope no one knows we're doing this!"

Unbeknownst to them, their moans were loud enough to catch the attention of Tibor, who began to slowly go down the stairs to Axel's room to see what was going on.

After one more minute passed, both of the three have went fast enough to finish their orgasm, however, right at the time they were about to ejaculate, Tibor storms in Axel's room and has some cum squirted on him.

Axel: "Aaahhhh...!"
Suki: "Ooohh- Wait! It's Tibor, we're all squirting on him!"
Hazel: "Oh dear...."
Tibor: "What's going on?"
Axel: "Sorry, Tibor. We squirted on you on accident. You should have knocked before entering."
Tibor: "Oh, okay. Besides, it's okay."

So, all of the four are now at the same time at this point loving and hugging and caring each other. After that they clean up the mess that Suki, Axel and Hazel made. After they cleaned it up, Axel went back to reading his book.

(the next day)

It is an astounding Friday - January 26th. Axel is sitting on the couch and checking some stuff out online on his tablet (in this series it was called as a phone, but it was a tablet all along). Suki walks up to him and asks him a question.

Suki: "Axel"
Axel: "Yes, Suki?"
Suki: "Want to go observe some little creatures outside?"
Axel: "Yes, of course I want to." (he puts his tablet away)
Suki: "Come with me."

Little does Axel know that Suki is trying to seduce him by bringing him to a bush outside, where she will be doing SOMETHING...

Suki: "Let's find some little creatures in this bush."
Axel: "Okay."

So they both go to that bush and kneel down to the grass.

Axel: "So, where are the little creatures you are talking about, Suki?"
Suki: "Hmm. Axel, this is not something about looking at little creatures, but this is... Guess what it is?"
Axel: "Tickling?"
Suki: "No. It is this."

At this point, Suki spreads her legs and shows her tight vagina to Axel, because she is being horny ever since she told Axel to come to where she was now.

Suki: "You like this, Axel? This is what I am REALLY talking about."
Axel: "Um... Suki, heh.. No thank you, even though I like your pee-pee, but I don't want to play with it. You have been forcing me into situations like these more often for 4 days already."
Suki: "Come on, Axel. Just one time please. After this one I promise that I will stop being so repetitive to you and play private games like these with you at right times and not at bad times."
Axel: "Okay then."
Suki: "Let me call Hazel to come here first.. Hazel!!"

Hazel went to where they were at.

Hazel: "What is it?"
Suki: "I'm showing off my pee-pee to Axel and I want to have some private fun with him. Want to join?"
Hazel: "Yes, please."
Suki: "Okay."

Hazel sits next to Suki and does the same thing she is doing - she is showing off her vagina to Axel. Now at this point, this made Axel's uncircumcised penis get hard and erect, which makes him jack it off to both of the horny girls. Because of this, the two horny girls also masturbates to a horny Axel.

Axel: "Oh yes, this feels so good like it always does!"
Suki: "Yeah, it feels so good for me too! Ah!"
Hazel: "Me three! Oohh!"

They were slow at first but eventually sped up as they were moaning with pleasure. They continue to do such an act for about 3 minutes until they both reach their limits and have a dry orgasm, at which point Axel has to go to his bedroom to get his condom...

Axel: "Alright, I think that's enough. But, I have to go get my condom. You two stay here."
Suki: "Okay."
Hazel: "Okay."

After he got his condom he comes back with the condom applied onto his erect penis.

Axel: "Alright, so, I have the condom on my pee-pee. Who wants to get on it?"
Suki: "Me!"
Axel: "Okay, Suki. You go first."
Suki: "Yay!"
Hazel: "After Suki, I will go next."

So, Suki and Axel both get up. Axel carries Suki and slowly shoves her into his hard condomised extremity via her tight vagina. Suki could see the hype again. This usually means she is moaning and panting delightfully. Axel starts to shove her in and out repeatedly, not slow at first, but at a speed that is a little bit fast. He doesn't speed up. Not to mention that this intercourse was feeling good for Axel as well. Hazel is masturbating herself while watching all of this stuff happening.

Suki: "Ooohh yes! Ah! I love this feeling!"
Axel: "Yeah, and this bush we are behind is so big that no one can see us doing this, not even from far away!"
Suki: "Thats good."
Hazel: "Yeah, this feels so good for me too, because I am playing with my pee-pee while watching you two! Oh yes!"

This intercourse was going on for about 2 minutes just like both three of them playing with their privates. After 2 minutes and 30 seconds pass, Suki wants to get off.

Suki: "I want to get off. I think this is enough for me. Ah."
Axel: "Okay. I can do all of this as long as my arms can handle it."
Hazel: "I want to go next!"
Axel: "Okay, Hazel."

So, Axel carries Hazel and shoves her into his penis via her tight vagina, just like he did with a horny Suki. Hazel lets out some utterly delightful moans, groans, and panting, with a smile on her face like she always has in situations like these. Like earlier, Axel was going in the same speed he went when he was having an unmoisturized intercourse with Suki. Not to mention that, Suki is masturbating while she is watching Axel - she is also letting out moans, groans, and panting, and she even have a smile on her face just like Hazel.

Hazel: "Oh my.. Ah yes. This feels awesome! I feel so comfortable! Ah!"
Axel: "I feel comfortable too. My pee-pee feels so good inside yours."
Suki: "My pee-pee feels so good too, Axel. I am playing with it while I am looking at you do such a thing! Oh my.. This feels so good.. Ah!"

Both of them were moaning, groaning, and panting. Axel's dry intercourse with Hazel went on for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes passed, both Axel and Hazel have reached their limits and they finally had a dry orgasm. Axel's arms were tired right now - he let go of Hazel, took off his condom and sat down on the ground...

Axel: "Ah. Oh my... my arms are tired, so I think that's enough for now."
Suki: "That isn't enough for now, Axel. Look what I'm gonna do..."
Hazel: "And you also might want to look what I'm gonna do too."
Axel: "Oh, okay. But, Suki, Hazel, what are you two gonna do?"
Suki: "You'll see."

Suki gets to Axel, takes hold of his penis and pulls the foreskin back (revealing the head). After that she licks and sucks on the exposed dark-blue colored head of Axel's penis. This makes Axel let out a delightly pleasured screams, groans, moans, and panting - he's already got a looking of pure ecstasy on his face from Suki gently giving him a very kind blowjob. Suki is masturbating herself while she is doing such a thing to Axel. Axel is petting Suki because of how he considers Suki a very good girl and leader of the Pikwik Pack she is because she is giving the horny Axel a blowjob right now. Hazel comes to Axel and masturbates to him, giving him another look of a horny girl.

Axel: "Aaah! It feels so good! It is what I wanted... OOOHHH!!!"
Suki: (she will pause to say something) "Your squirt always tastes great, Axel. I'm going to get some squirt in my mouth!" (after that, she continues)
Hazel: "I'm playing with my pee-pee while I am watching you two. Besides, I am going to squirt on you two. Ah..."

Suki was a little bit slow both at performing fellatio on Axel and rubbing, fingering and poking her tight vagina as she is pleasing Axel. However, she went 50% slow and 50% fast. Hazel went the same speed as Suki while she was wanking her tight vagina. This last bit of their private playtime took about 3 minutes.

After 2 minutes passed, Suki went a bit faster at both sucking and licking on penis and masturbating, while Hazel went so fast that she feels like she is going to ejaculate. Suki is feeling like she is going to ejaculate as well... Not only that but, Axel is also feeling like he is going to cum inside Suki's mouth. These moans, groans, screams and panting with utter delight, devotion and ecstasy have grew loud enough to unintentionally catch the attention of Tibor, although Suki, Axel and Hazel don't know that.

Axel: "OH MY! AH! Suki... You're gonna make me squirt... AH!"
Suki: "I'm also going to squirt!! OH YES! Aaah!"
Hazel: "I'm going to squirt on both of you two! Ooh yeah...! Oohhh!"

After one more minute and five seconds, all of them ejaculate. Axel ejaculates a single bit of sperm into Suki's mouth (because Suki got her mouth out of Axel's mouth right at the moment he ejaculates inside it, giving her a nice cream filling.) , Suki ejaculates after having played with her G-spot and tight vagina rapidly, and Hazel ejaculates all over Axel and Suki, covering the two in some nice creamy cum. "AAAAAHHHH YES! OOHHH!" They were all moaning loudly as they all ejaculated. After they ejaculated, they all play with the cum all over them - such as licking off the cum on each other, putting cum on their tongues, and licking each other's tongue with cum on it.

That's when Tibor walks into the scene - Suki, Axel, and Hazel with cum on each other playing with the mentioned cum on each other. However, both Suki, Axel and Hazel are keeping this a secret, because they are too shy to tell all of this to Tibor.

Tibor: "What is going on here?"
Suki: "Uhhh... We just had a little accident while using the glue to make something."
Axel: "Yeah. We have no idea why this happened."
Hazel: "Heh.. Yeah."

Tibor looked a little suspicious but dismissed it quickly as he thought in his mind that it was actually glue and not cum (when it REALLY was cum all over the three).

Tibor: "Oh, okay then. Heh. I thought you three were screaming for help."

After that, Tibor leaves.

Suki: "Do you think he knows what we did, Axel?"
Axel: "No, I think we hid it well."
Hazel: "Well, I think we can go try to get this sticky squirt off ourselves. Follow me."

Both of the three go to the bathroom and take a bit of a shower to get the sticky cum off their bodies. They are even washing each other with soap to make them smell very great.

However, unbeknownst to them... Tibor knows what they did actually. He absolutely has no idea why both of them kept this a secret. Maybe he might want to tell to the Pikwik Pack what they actually did in his opinion.
Sign up to rate and review this story