Categories > Original > Erotica

Horny Axel, Chapter 20: Normal Juice?

by PikwikHeat 1 review

Suki and Axel make some juice. When they drank it a number of stuff happens to them.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2024-02-12 - 1064 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It has been 3 months ever since Suki and Axel's first ejaculation. They never stop, do they? Of course not! And also, it is a very great sunny Wednesday, and Suki and Axel were walking outside...

Suki: "Oh, Axel. It sure is a very sunny day. The birds are singing... Flowers are blooming..."
Axel: "Yeah."

Until they found some oranges growing from a very small orange tree.

Axel: "Yummy oranges. Maybe if we can make some orange juice today, Suki?"
Suki: "Nice idea, Axel."

They both grab the oranges with them and head into the Pikwik Post and go to the kitchen, where they will make the orange juice for them. They are going to quench their thirst, however, little do they know the oranges they got were modified so that they increase the production of cum in their bodies once they drank the juice they are going to make with these oranges. This effect will happen after three minutes.

Three minutes later, they are finished making the juice to quench their thirst as said before. At this point, they get their bottles and pour the orange juice they made into them. They both head to the couch, sit on it, and drink their orange juice while watching TV.

Suki: "Mmmm, this orange juice is delicious."
Axel: "Yeah. I knew this idea would be nice."

After three minutes passed while they were watching TV, this is where some sexy stuff begins to happen:

Axel's hairless testicles began to vibrate and grow a little, little LITTLE bit bigger. The semen production in Axel's body increased by 19 percent, making it that when he ejaculates there will be more cum than ever to be spurted from his penis. This process felt so good for him that his penis got hard and erect. This process only took 30 seconds.

Suki felt a little great feeling in her tight vagina. The sperm production in her body increased by 19 percent just like in Axel's body. This process also felt so good for Suki. This process also took 30 seconds.

Axel getting a boner, and they were all moaning, groaning and panting with pleasure. They tried to be quiet so that no one around them could hear.

Suki: "Ooohh! Ah! This feels so good... What was in that orange juice??"
Axel: "I don't know... But, the balls on my pee-pee are vibrating... Ah! And this feels so good! Oh yes!"

After 30 seconds passed, the processes finished. Now they have more cum than usual, meaning that, as stated before, they will spurt out more cum during ejaculation. However, if they ejaculate it all out, everything will go back to normal.

Axel: "Ah.. That felt so good."
Suki: "Now I feel like wanting to squirt right now."
Axel: "Me too."

They have got horny from all of this, so, they both go to Axel's room and sit on the bed. After that, Suki gets the pillow on the bed and she begins to pee on it. Axel liked seeing Suki urinate on his pillow.

Suki: "Ahhh..."
Axel: "Wow, Suki, you look neat."
Suki: "Thank you, Axel."

This is where the fun starts. Axel gets on the right side of his pillow (Suki was on the left side). After that, they both hump the pillow. The feeling of their private parts brushing against the pillow was so good they were moaning, groaning, and panting with devotion and with, like always, a smile on their faces.

Suki: "Oh yes... It feels so good like it always does!! AH!"
Axel: "I love doing this to the pillow so much!"
Suki: "Me too!"

They were humping the pillow for 2 minutes. After these minutes passed, they both stop humping the pillow and begin to masturbate while sitting beside each other. Axel's penis is still wooden and erect.

Axel: "Oh my! Ah! This still feels super great!"
Suki: "Yeah. It feels so great for me too!! Oh yes!"

One minute later, they were fapping much more faster they felt like they were going to ejaculate. It felt even more greater for them.

Axel: "Oooohhh!! I can't stooopppp!!!! AAAAHH YES! OH MY!"
Suki: "Me neither, Axel!! I can't even control myself right now! Ohh!"

At this point, they both squirt some nice white cum on the floor, however, because they drank that orange juice from before, they ejaculated much more sperm, making a VERY HUGE sticky mess on the floor. Suki and Axel hug each other after such a time-killing experience.

Suki: "Ah, that felt so awesome."
Axel: "Yeah, and no one saw us doing this."

Both of the two noticed that they ejaculated more sperm than usual.

Suki: "Axel! Look!"
Axel: "What? It is just some squirt of ours."
Suki: "It's that we squirted some more than usual."
Axel: "We made a very huge mess! We need to clean this up quick before someone comes here."

That's when the cleaning tools spring into action!

However, while they were cleaning Tibor and Hazel were watching as they were cleaning. Both Suki and Axel turn around and notice Tibor and Hazel and try to hide what they were cleaning.

Tibor: "Are you cleaning your squirt?"
Hazel: "Yeah, are you?"
Suki: "Uhhh... No, we aren't.. Heh."
Axel: "Yeah, we aren't. We just spilled some milk and we are cleaning such a mess up."
Tibor: "Okay. We see."

It took some two minutes for Suki and Axel to clean all of this mess up. After these minutes they finally finished cleaning it up. However, the floor is still a little sticky from the cum.

Suki: "Ugh, finally-"
Axel: "Uh oh, Suki. The floor is still sticky."
Suki: "Oh dear, now they will know we squirted."

Tibor and Hazel came back to this bedroom, because they heard that Axel was worried because of the sticky floor...

Tibor: "We heard that about the sticky floor."
Hazel: "Yeah, and the floor is sticky because you squirted on it."
Suki: "N-no, w-we didn't.."
Axel: "Yeah, Suki's right."
Tibor: "But, if it is glue, then the glue would have ran out, so, it is probably your squirt!"
Suki: "Oh.. Okay. It is my squirt! I admit it! Heh!"
Axel: "It's mine too."
Hazel: "Thank you for telling us."

All of them leave the bedroom.

Suki and Axel had REALLY nice fun. A nice funtime with the biggest nut they both busted. It was on the floor. It made the floor sticky.
Sign up to rate and review this story