Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei

Saturday Morning Triangle

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Airi has an interesting idea for Tsuzuki and Anna to make things more exciting while Kirika-chan is in Tokyo for the weekend.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-05-22 - 1124 words - Complete

0Unrated
Saturday Morning Triangle

Kirika-chan was in Tokyo for the weekend. Tsuzuki and Anna had the apartment to themselves. What were they going to do?

It was Air's idea in the first place. Tsuzuki gave her a blank stare.

"You want to do what now?" he asked. Airi grinned at him. Anna herself was curious.

"How would that work?" she asked. Airi stood up from the lounge chair.

"Like any threesome would," she said.

"But…" Tsuzuki said. Airi raised her eyebrow.

"What?" she asked. The shinigami closed his mouth. He was looking at her after all.

"Come on," Airi said. "Aren't you curious? You've had us individually. Wouldn't you want us both—at once?" Her words sounded so enticing. It would be kind of interesting. Anna looked at her husband. He saw the hunger in her eyes.

"Usagi?" he asked. She shifted in her seat. The shinigami tried to think of something to say. His words died on his tongue. He lowered his eyes as his cheeks turned red. Airi smirked at the couple.

"Follow me," she said. The kitsune got up and walked to the bedroom. The couple stared at each other before following behind.

They all stood in their room. Tsuzuki looked at his wives.

"Now what?" he asked. Anna walked over and kissed him on the lips. He froze for a second. He relaxed and kissed back. Anna pulled away and let Airi kiss him.

"Mmm," Tsuzuki said. Anna and Airi stood before him. Something clicked in his brain. There was one thing that came to mind.

"Strip."

Anna took off her bright yellow sundress. He watched as it spilled to the floor. Airi pulled her dark red obi loose. Her light pink kimono fell open. Staring at them made his body grow hot. He untied his tie and threw it to the floor. His shirt followed behind. Tsuzuki took a breath.

Airi held up her hand.

"Don't ask questions," she said. The kitsune walked up to him.

"Just go with it," she said. Airi kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. She unzipped his pants. Her hands played with his belt. His pants fell to his ankles. Tsuzuki's hands moved to her black panties. Her breasts pressed against his chest. She looked him in the eye.

"I think your Bunny wants to play," she said in a husky, flirty voice. Tsuzuki looked behind her. Anna stood in her bra and panties. She shifted in place.

"Heh," the shinigami said. Airi moved aside. Tsuzuki walked up to Anna. She gave him a little pout.

"Jealous?" he asked.

"No," Anna said, looking away. He turned her eyes to him. She felt so small in his gaze.

"You're not fooling me," he said. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Anna kissed him back. His fingers trailed up her back. They started to unhook her dark blue bra. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. His own started to play with hers. He grabbed her bra and slid it off. It landed on her dress. Tsuzuki grabbed onto her matching panties. He stared into her eyes. Her breath hitched.

"Do you want this?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yes," Anna whimpered. Her husband chuckled before he slid down her panties. Tsuzuki moved his hand between her thighs.

"Oh! You're already wet," he purred in her ear. Anna grabbed onto his boxers and slid them off. Meanwhile, Airi slid down her own panties. She walked over to the futon.

"Get on," she said. The couple broke off the kiss and looked up. Airi had her eyes on Tsuzuki. The shinigami walked over and laid down on his back.

"Now what?" he asked. The women smiled as they climbed into position.

Sweet drops landed on the tongue of a young man. He drew open his eyes. The walls were made of pink cotton candy. He didn't know where he was or what was going on. It dawned on him that he wasn't alone.

A woman in a short black and red kimono sat over him. She hid her face with a red and gold fan with one hand and dripped sweet honey-like nectar on his tongue with her other fingers. She laughed behind her fan. The young man looked confused.

"W-W-Who are you?" he asked. The woman threw back her head and laughed.

Suddenly, the door slid open.

They looked up to see another woman walking in the cotton candy room. Her dark blue kimono started falling to the caramel floor as she walked into the room. She looked so tired. The woman sat down by his side. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. The crazy geisha laughed aloud again.

Soon, they were not alone.

The Queen of Sweets appeared from a cloud of cotton candy. Her pink tentacles spread out from her pink silk dress. Ice cream, chocolate-covered strawberries, and cake rained down on the party. Her skin was like cream and her long honey-brown hair smelled like brown sugar.

Another woman came out from the wall dressed up like a 1950s pin-up waitress. Her long light blue hair brushed her shoulders. She came in with a tray of dark chocolate cupcakes covered in cherry frosting and chocolate-covered nuts. The tattoos on her left arm and thighs looked like icing decorations.

The fifth woman came in from another wall dressed like a belly dancer in blue. Her long black hair was swirling licorice. She pulled out a violin made of chocolate and started to play. Rich, exotic sweets appeared from the cotton candy walls. She closed her eyes and got lost in the music.

The young man was lost in a sweet haze. He started breathing heavily. His heart raced against his chest. The young man closed his eyes.

There she was.

Her tattoos of purple flowers covered her pale back. More flowers were in her grayish-blue hair. The make-up and the upside-down crescent moon tattoo on her forehead made her look angelic. His heart stirred in his chest.

"It's you."

She leaned in for a kiss. He kissed back. A city formed underneath them. A deer awoke with blush and drops of blood pouring from its chest. The young man sank into a haze of white.

When he awoke, a girl about his age sat in front of him. Her gentle violet eyes could cut through his soul. Her brown yukata stood out against her pale skin. A red thread held her white kitsune mask around her neck. He knew her from somewhere.

"Welcome home," she said.

Tsuzuki lay between both women. Airi lifted her head.

"Good enough?" she asked. Tsuzuki nodded.

"Yeah," he said, breathless. The kitsune giggled. Tsuzuki laid his head back down. Anna was already asleep.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story