Categories > Original > Humor

Kevin Has Had It!

by HazelWitch81 0 reviews

Moving away from Mission Hill, Kevin starts a new life in Grimsburg in this short crossover fanfic.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2024-07-20 - 1675 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I used to watch Mission Hill. It was a cool show. Often I've wondered. What if Kevin got so fed up with Andy and living his lifestyle that he decided to leave? Be sure to watch Grimsburg! It's awesome!



Mission Hill and Grimsburg


fanfic title:


Kevin Has Had It!


by: Hailey Sands.


Part One:


Andy was driving back to the loft where he lived with his roomates Posey and Jim. He had taken in his younger brother Kevin when his parents left him behind to go live in Wyoming in retirement. Kevin thought that this was the last and final straw. Andy was now fired from the ad agency, and Kevin was now 18 and wanted to move out on his own.


Kevin: You know. I thought it would be cool living with you, Andy.


Andy: It is! Did you like that party I threw at the One Corpex Plaza?


Kevin: That's what lead you to being fired.


Andy: Won't last forever. I guess I'm just a free spirit.


Kevin: Yeah, well I am SICK of your free spirit!


Andy: What? Why?


Kevin: Ever since Mom and Dad left and I moved in with you. It's been one party after another. First you lose your job at the Waterbed store...


Andy: That wasn't my fault. It was the IRS that shut it down.


Kevin: I did some research on that. It wasn't the IRS that shut it down. It was the Health Department because it smelled too much like weed! You never learn your lesson. Even before Mom and Dad dropped me with you. And now you threw this party at One Corpex Plaza like you're in the movie Office Space.


Andy: You know, everything will change for the better once I become a famous cartoonist!


Kevin: You always talk about how much you're going to become a cartoonist. Get real! It will never happen!


Andy: Yes it will. Dont you know how many famous people got fired from their jobs and....


Kevin: Oh no! I don't believe you. Not one bit.


Andy: I'm responsible. I pay the bills, take care of Stogie!


Kevin: No, you barely recognize Stogie. I'm the one who takes care of him. Jim and Posey pay the bills. My guess is, they'll be the ones with jobs and you'll mooch of them for the rest of your life.



Andy: Hey I don't know where all this is coming from with you. For your information, I did my job at the Waterbed store. I didn't mess around or....


Kevin: Yes you did! Don't deny you partied with drugs and weed.


Andy: You know what? It's been a long night. Lets' get some rest and maybe you'll feel better by then.


Kevin (mumbled): Yeah, keep telling yourself that.



Part Two:


Morning came. Jim, Andy, and Posey were having breakfast. Andy was worried. Jim and Posey can sense it.


Posey: You okay, Andy?


Andy: Kevin was mad at me last night.


Jim: Really? That's not like him.


Posey: Why?


Andy: Oh he thinks I'm not being responsible or something. And I party too much. Do I? I've been a good older brother to him. Was bringing him here to live with me a mistake?


Kevin was in his room on his computer printing out a piece of paper.


Jim: You know what. Just give him some time.


Posey: He'll probably get over it.


Jim: That's how brothers are. One minute they love you. The next minute they hate you.


Taking out the piece of paper he printed. Kevin looked at it with pride.


Kevin: Ha! A college degree in Criminal Justice. Thank you, Education Connection!


Posey: Hey, Kevin. Want to come down for breakfast.


Kevin: Uhhh, sure. (looks at his degree). Time to pack. Soon I will be out of this nowhere life!


As he was packing his bags. Andy started to grown concerned why Kevin isn't coming out of his room.


Andy: Sure is taking long.


Kevin comes down the stairs with a suitcase and the college degree.


Posey: Here he is now.


Andy: Kevin?! What's with the suitcase?


Kevin: I'm moving out!


Andy: But why? I thought you loved living here with me.



Kevin: You are going nowhere with your life and you're taking me with you!


Andy: There you go again with the Happy Gilmore dialogue.


Kevin: It was fun for a while, but when I realized you don't have your life in order yet. That is when the red flags began to set in for me.


Jim: Uhhh, you graduated from high school, right?


Kevin: Yes, last week! See? You never check up on me! You have no IDEA what was going on in my life! You never ask me about school or.....


Andy: Of course I do and...


Kevin: Bullshit! All you ever talk about is how you're going to make it big in the cartoon industry! And you are nowhere near...


Andy: I've been in touch with....


Kevin: Spare me your begging. You are nothing but a lazy slacker who wants to get high and party all the time.


Andy: Geez, you make it sound like I'm Tom Green In Freddy Got Fingered.


Kevin: You're worse than that! When you took me in, you were supposed to find some stability...


Andy: Oh guess what! I just heard back from a cartoon studio and...


Kevin: NO! NO! NO! I'm not giving into it so you can make me stay with you and bring about more broken promises. Hell, you even took me away from doing my homework and studies to drag me to your stupid ass parties!


Andy: I wanted those bullies to think you were cool so they would pick on you anymore!


Kevin: Oh that's another thing. You always micromanage and invalidate me when I got bullied in school for being a geek.


Jim: Well, we're going to miss you, Kevin.


Posey: Don't forget to write.


Andy: So I'm not the perfect brother. Who is? Where is it do you think you're going to? Wyoming to live with Mom and Dad?


Kevin: I'm not saying because I don't want following me there to convince me to come back here. I signed up for a job out of state and town.


Jim: How are you going to get to the airport?


Posey: Can you afford airline tickets?


Kevin: I won a scholarship and I used the money to get a plane ticket. Forgot to tell you. Little did you know, Andy. That I was secretly plotting my escape by taking an online college course.


Andy: Ha! Typical geek!


A horn honks outside.


Kevin: Well, that's my ride.


Andy: It's really happening! Kevin is leaving.....oh my I'm so ashamed! What have I done? I drove him away!


Stogie barks at the car horn. Outside there was a taxi waiting to take Kevin to the airport.


Andy: Hope you find happiness where ever you go!


Kevin: And I hope you get your life together before it's too late.


Stogie watched as Kevin departed in the taxi.


Andy: Well I guess it's just the three of us and Stogie now.


Jim: We'll never leave you.


Posey: Who knows where he's going.


The taxi takes Kevin to the Briarhurst Airport. Kevin was able to catch his flight. For his next destination was Grimsburg. Andy got a phone call it was his parents. The phone call was one sided.


Andy: Oh hi mom and dad......no I haven't.... Kevin left home....what? ......You're coming to get me and bring me back to Wyoming with you?!?!.....you mean I can't live with Jim and Posey anymore? What do you mean until I grow up?



Part Three:


Kevin's flight landed in Grimsburg. While at the baggage claim, a tall man lanky man with a belly. Brown hair and a moustache was waiting for Kevin holding up a sign that reads, "KEVIN". The man was Detective Marvin Flute.


Marvin: Hello, Kevin! Welcome to Grimsburg!


Kevin: Wow! It's so cool to finally meet you in person. After all the times I've emailed you.


Marvin: You got a criminal justice degree?


Kevin: I sure did. From one of those online schools.


Marvin: Wise choice. What job are you looking for in the Criminal Justice area?


Kevin: A crime scene investigator.


Marvin: You came to the right place. We can use someone like you at your department! I'll show you to your new workplace.


Kevin was being picked up by Marvin Flute who drives him to the Grimsburg Police Department. Marvin introduces his co-workers to their newest employee.


John Kang: Hey, Marvin! Who is this?


Marvin: Ladies and gentleman. Remember when I said I was going to find a new crime scene investigator.


Wyonoa: Yes we sent you to look for one.


Marvin: I found one! Fresh out of college. Say hello to Kevin!


Kevin: Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all! Wait! I don't have a place to stay yet.


Marvin: No worries. You can use the apartment in the upstairs of this Department.


Kevin shakes the hands of his new co-workers.


John Kang: Kevin! Good to have you here.


Det Greg: Nice to meet you too.


Kevin: Wow! A cyborg!


Marvin: It's a long story.


Kevin: Where do I start.


Marvin: You can start tommorow.


Wynona: Wait until you see the morgue.


John Kang: Do you have to say that to all the new employees?


Det. Greg: Stop that joke now.


Wynona: All right! (rolls eyes)


Marvin: You can also come with me to solve crimes so you can take pictures.


Kevin: Sure beats being in Mission Hill with my asshole incompetent brother!


Det Greg: We like him already!


Kevin could not be more happier. Now with his new life that he's found. Kevin and Marvin Flute work side by side to solve crimes together and take crime scene photos. As time went by, Kevin began to strive at his new job with Marvin Flute as his mentor. As for Andy, he was forced to move back in with his parents in Wyoming.



The End
Sign up to rate and review this story