Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica

Smoke

by tanzy 0 reviews

Kristi asked for “Hot, greasy Starbuck/Tyrol.” As always, Lee is a floating specter behind anyone Kara looks at.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters:  Starbuck, Tyrol - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-05 - 442 words - Complete

1Boring
She was halfway done with the second cigarette in the third pack of her final carton when she noticed Tyrol was staring at her across from the mess. She winked at him, licked her lips just a little and turned back to her poker game to collect that hand's winnings. It wasn't until later, when she was in the hanger and elbow deep in grease and cylon slime, that she wondered what the Chief Petty Officer had been trying to say.

As Starbuck contemplated her unlit fifth cigarette from the fourth pack of her final carton, she noticed that Tyrol was looking at her again. Sitting as she was on the head of the cylon raider, legs sprawled wide around the face, she couldn't be entirely sure he was looking at her. But she was sure. Carefully pulling her matches out of her grime covered jumpsuit, she lit her stogie and stared back at him through the smoke. Tyrol seemed to realize just where he was staring, jumped a little and turned quickly back to his work across the bay. Starbuck smiled, was that a blush she'd seen?

Her eighth cigarette from her sixth pack of her last carton was lit after they'd fucked up against the wall of a bulkhead in one of the side storage rooms of the hanger bay. She'd been working on the cylon raider late into the artificial night again and Tyrol had come over to offer her help. She'd smirked and suggested something else he could help with.

She could see him trying to think of a way to backpedal and fix this as he pulled his pants back on.

"Don't worry, baby," she cooed with a rather evil looking grin, "it was just a bit of fun, no harm meant, right?" He looked at her and even he can see that her eyes are saying anything but.

"Right, just some fun," he says, "Just don't tell the commander, alright?" He saw her stiffen at that and knew he's hit something vital. He hurried back out onto the hanger deck before she could retaliate.

As she stubbed out the end of her next to last cigarette from her last pack of her final carton, Starbuck really though that maybe she should quit this. She'd been though them all, it was only a matter of time before it caught up with her. He had to know what she was doing. There was only one left anyway. Tucking her last cigarette carefully into her case, she dropped it on her bunk and headed down for the mess.
Sign up to rate and review this story