Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Try to Forget How it Feels

Bumper Car Beatings

by masterinfailure 2 reviews

Patrick stared out the window of the back seat of his cousin's car and wished to be anywhere other than where he was

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-03 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 772 words

1Moving
Patrick stared out the window of the back seat of his cousin's car and wished to be anywhere other than where he was. His only form of refuge lay in the hands of stranger, unsure if it could be salvaged. He tried to move the fingers on his left hand and found himself unsuccessful and in an ample amount of discomfort. He would need to find more aspirin when he got back to his cousin's house if he had any hopes of dulling the pain. His mind traveled back to the girl's words and his brow contorted into thought.

Trust me, I know.

"What the fuck is up with you, huh?"

Patrick tore himself away from the boring line of trees out the window, and focused on his cousin's reflection in the review mirror. Pete was staring at him with fire in his eyes and clenched fists gripping the wheel.

"Huh, you fat fuck?"

Pete slammed his foot on the brake pedal, pushing it towards the metal frame and sending his cousin's body flying forward into the back of the front seat. He watched in the mirror as Patrick's head collided with the metal bar in the middle of the back of the front seat and split wide open. He smirked as he followed the blood trickle down his cousin's forehead and stain the lenses of his glasses. Patrick reached his right hand up and cupped his head, now aching in agony from the collision. He rubbed the blood away best he could and quickly reached over for the seat belt, regretting not putting it on when he first climbed into the car. Pete watched as Patrick's face scrunched up from the splitting head ache he knew he had caused and quietly congratulated himself for a job well done. His eyes darted to the red stain now forming on the seat of his car and found the fury within him rise to a boiling point. He pulled the car into his driveway, driving to the back of his house and pulling into the garage, halting the wheels with a deafening screech. He climbed from the driver's seat of the car and rounded to the back door on the opposite side. He pulled the door open and grabbed his cousin by the collar of his shirt, trying to free him from the vehicle. He pulled his cousin hard enough to choke him with the seatbelt binding Patrick to the back seat, but not enough to break the belt.

"Unbuckle it."

Patrick complied, almost unwillingly, but completely regretably. His head slammed back onto the roof of the car and he coupled forward from the knee plunging into his stomach. An enraged fist cut into his jaw turning him face first into the door frame. Patrick barely had time to open his eyes and brace himself before feeling a leg sweep his feet out from underneath him, forcing the side of his head to hit the console on the inside of the door before his body contacted the cement floor of the garage with a loud thump. Pete kicked his cousin hard in the back, watching as Patrick withered in pain, his spine shivering from the hardened blow. He crouched down so that he could roll Patrick onto his back and then stood over him, towering over the wiggling boy.

"I give you a ride home, and you trash my car? Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of carpet, especially pig's blood? Get up, fucker." Pete grabbed his cousin's collar once more and yanked him from the ground, pulling him to a standing position. Patrick's eyes blurred, his weak knees nearly bowing beneath him. He could feel Pete's breath hot on his face, spit covering his glasses and nose. "Clean this shit up, retard. I can't grind into Ashlyn with a pool of dumb-fuck blood flooding my back seat, now an I?"

Patrick stood there, trying to stop the garage from spinning around him as Pete enterened his home. He wiped his lenses on his shirt, staining the t-shirt underneath his hoodie. He looked around for his uncle's supply of cleaning products, clamping his eyes shut as nausea rose in his throat, reminding him of the feeling one gets after stepping off a roller coaster. He stepped forward away from the car, feeling a wave of wooziness rush over him. He faultered back into the car, and slipped to the ground leaning against the rear tire. He eyes blurred again, eyelids heavy from uneasiness, closing into darkness.

Patrick lay, passed out, leaning against his cousin's car, breaths shallow and distant.
Sign up to rate and review this story