Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

Halloween

by Ebbie 0 reviews

It's Halloween, and EVERYONE will be in costume.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 279 words

0Unrated
Marla frowned, this was not good. She was getting everyone into costume. Ruby was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, Big Brain was a pumpkin, Jupiter was a bear, Goggle was a puppy, Cyst was a ghost, Pluto was a zombie, and Lizard was protesting. "I am not wearing that damn dress!" he said, pushing a frilly old dress away from him, along with Marla. "Yes you will! It's Halloween and you will wear what I say, or so help me, I will sew it on to you!"
Lizard glared at Goggle, who was snickering, Lizard was wearing a light blue dress with lace around the arms, the neck, and the bottom. "What in hell are you wearing?" Jupiter asked, not looking at Lizard. "Marla put me in this." Lizard mumbled, holding up a sleeve that was partially sewn to his arm. "Hey, I stopped half-way! I would never completely sew a dress on no one!" Marla protested, going and standing behind Big Brain. "Look out, I think he's mad at me." she said, hugging his wheelchair.
Everyone was sitting around a table, the last person to go through the hills was a rather...fluffy... person, and everyone, including Marla who had gained a taste for human as much as the hill peoples, were gnawing away at the body. Marla stood up and clapped her hands, gaining everyones attention. "Ok, since it is Halloween, the greatest holiday ever created, we shall start telling scary stories." she said, and they started telling some stories so scary that I won't write them here, Marlas was about Bloody Mary, the other's stories were about murder and mayhem. Marla didn't sleep that night.
Sign up to rate and review this story