Categories > TV > Bones > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

by Shae4Michael 2 reviews

David just broke up with Brennan. Booth thinks she needs a little time off. He takes her up to his vacation cabin for the weekend and gives Brennan the vacation of her life.

Category: Bones - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-05 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 308 words

1Original
Chapter 1

Dr. Temperance Brennan sat at her kitchen counter. She just got off of the phone with her now ex-boyfriend David. You would think that she would be upset like any other woman, but she was perfectly okay with it. I mean she does have work to keep her mind off of things right. She was so caught up in her thoughts, that she didn't hear the doorbell ring. She came back to reality after a loud bang on the door.

"I'm coming," she said irritated. She opened the door to reveal Special Agent Seeley Booth. He had a really goofy grin on his face.

"Hi Bones," he greeted. Brennan smiled and stepped back to let him in. She closed the door.

"So Bones, have you reconsidered yourself going out to my cabin?"

"No Booth. I already told you that."

"Please. It wouldn't be fun if I go up there by myself."

"Who do you usually go with?"

"Well, I usually go with my dad, but he is bust this weekend."

"Sorry, but I have to much work to do this weekend. Plus, I don't really feel like going anywhere."

Booth's attitude quickly changed from anxious to sympathy. "What's wrong Bones?" Brennan looked at him and sighed. "Did that David guy do anything to you." She stayed quiet. "Look Bones, he doesn't know what he's missing. You're a great woman." Booth smiled, which made her smile.

"Booth, this might be the only time your charm smile ever worked on me." Booth laughed a little.

"So, what about you go on vacation to get the thought out of your head." His smile got wider.

Brennan rolled her eyes at him. "Fine Booth. I'll go with you."

"Thanks Bones. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 11:30am." With that, he smiled one last time and let himself out of the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story