Categories > Original > Romance > Lifted

Lifted

by llewentz

Aiden is a very confused little boy, and his friend, Jay, just ended his relationship with his girlfriend. Oh, the things that ensue while one waits for a ride home...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-10-06 - Updated: 2006-10-06 - 3671 words

?Blocked
Title: When You Pull On My Hair And Bite Me Like That
Pairing: Aiden/Jay (original characters)
Rating: err...NC-17
Summary: Aiden is a very confused little boy, and his friend, Jay, just ended his relationship with his girlfriend. Oh, the things that ensue while one waits for a ride home...
A/N: MWAHAHAHA! does the "new yaoi characters" dance Actually...to tell the truth...I feel kinda bad about this now...cuz I was talking to the guy that Aiden's based off of today, and...well...it just made me feel kinda bad, that's all...cuz I realized how nice he can be. The dude Jay's based off of tho...he's an kind of an asshole...so I don't feel so bad for him...ANYWAYS! On with the lemony story!

When You Pull On My Hair and Bite Me Like That

Another drab day at school. Aiden sighed as he walked silently past other students in the hall. He looked down carelessly at his fingers, laced with the blonde girl's walking beside him, who chatted endlessly with the dark haired girl in front of them. His hands were so much bigger than hers. Her tiny hands were soft and delicate, slightly tanned from the bed sessions she had been going to. His, however, were pale, covered in freckles, and beaten from percussion practice. He was so much taller than her, too. She had to be no more than 5'1'', while he was closer to being 6'2''. His hair was a deep brown color, next to her extremely light blonde tresses. They were so different.

"Oh, there's Dad!" He jerked his head toward the darker haired girl. She motioned for them to follow her as she started toward a small car, parked and waiting for them. School had let out nearly two hours ago, but they were still there because of another band practice. The girl holding his hand began following, and he stopped her.

"Chris is coming to get me at six," he explained to her. He sighed when she looked at him strangely and asked him if he didn't think six o' clock was a bit late. "It's fine. You go ahead. I'll call you when I get home." He pulled her toward him, bending down to kiss her softly on the side of the mouth. He couldn't help but giggle to himself when she smiled and turned to lock arms with her friend, skipping off toward their ride. She was hardly ever serious about anything.

He watched the car drive off up the highway before pulling the small cell phone out of his pocket and leaning heavily against the wall. The truth was, he didn't know if his brother would come to pick him up or not. He hadn't even talked to Chris since the night before when he had arrived home for the holidays from college. Ah, great. No service. He could never get any phone service around the stupid school. He closed the flip phone, shoving it roughly back into his pocket and cursing under his breath.

It was when he looked up that something caught his eyes. He watched as the boy took another drag from his cigarette and tapped it lightly. His face was emotionless as he let the smoke pass his voluptuous lips, curling up and around the top of his head, which was adorned with a cute little black faux hawk. As Aiden's eyes trailed down, he took in the boys' creative fashion sense. His upper half was covered in layers, which was strange, seeing as it was nearly 80 degrees outside this evening. A gray blazer covered a black band t-shirt, which had the collar of a purple polo peeking out from under it. The bottom half made him laugh to himself nervously when he looked at it. They were just jeans...very constricting jeans, at that, and they were so obviously made for girls. His feet, however, were bare. Oh, this was going to be fun.

"WAHA!" he exclaimed as he ran up behind the tiny black sports car the boy was leaning against. It was funny, for it was parked right in the middle of the nearly empty parking lot. The boy did not seem startled when he turned to look at Aiden with the same expressionless face. Aiden blushed a bit when he noticed the guy looking him up and down as they stood in silence for a moment.

"Ah! Aiden! How's it going?" he questioned, taking one last drag off the cigarette before throwing it to the ground and stomping it with his bare foot. Aiden watched him as he closed his eyes and sighed, sounding almost ecstatic. /Maybe he's a masochist/, Aiden thought, imagining the boy tied up in some hotel room as he was cut recklessly across the chest with a razor blade. He closed his eyes as well, feeling his own jeans become tighter and tighter. Wait! He wasn't gay!

"I--it's been going pretty--pretty good," he stuttered, his eyes shooting open as he turned away from the car. This was no good. He couldn't let this guy know how much he was turned on by his every movement. "What about you, Jay?"

"Oh, it's--uh...well, honestly, not too well," Jay replied. Aiden felt a pang in the pit of his stomach. "Christian says she's not ready for a serious relationship with me. I told her I wasn't ready to do anything with her anyway...which made her cry. Now I feel like shit." Aiden could hear the sadness in his voice, and brought his hand up to cover his mouth. No! He couldn't seriously be thinking about having sympathy for this guy.

"Well, you can borrow Kerri any time, Jay," he joked, trying to hide the concern he had for his friend. "Who knows? Maybe we could all three do something sometime?" Oh, shit.

There was a long pause from the other side of the car, in which Aiden nearly bit thorough his lip. Why did he have to say that out loud, let alone think it? Kerri was his girlfriend, for Christ's sake! Not to mention he had suggested a threesome with two guys!

"That sounds great." Aiden jumped, nearly screaming when he felt Jay wrap his thin arms around his waist and rest his head on his shoulder. This was definitely not good! "But I can't help but wonder...what would Kerri think if it was just you and me? Would she be jealous?" He began pressing heated kisses to the side of Aiden's neck, causing his eyes to roll as he let escape a high-pitched whimper.

"J-Jay...stop." He tried to form words, but felt them slip as Jay's hand slid around to stroke at the bulge in the front of Aiden's pants. Oh, fuck. FUCK! Why was he doing this to him? Not only was it a violation to his being, but...well, Jay was a guy! This was just wrong...but then again, why had he approached Jay in the first place? Could it be that he found him attractive?

"You should get in the car," he heard Jay whisper breathlessly in his ear before he turned and opened the door. He smiled beautifully at Aiden before turning around and climbing into the back seat. Aiden felt a whimper escape at the sight of Jay's ass sticking out at him. Oh, why the Hell was he still trying to deny it? Jay was turning him on more than Kerri ever had. He had had sex with her, of course, but it always felt like he was faking, almost. "Come on. This way no one'll see us."

Aiden looked around him, glimpsing a group of young men playing basketball at a court out beside the school. They seemed not to have noticed anything that had happened so far. He hated to think what would happen if they did see Aiden and Jay doing each other on top of the car.

He looked back inside at Jay, who bit his lip seductively, one had rubbing over his chest while the other rested on his upper thigh. He hurried to climb in the car with him, slamming the door behind him. He grabbed Jay's hands, pinning them against the back of the seat as he went to straddle his waist, crushing their lips together. Aiden felt sparks when his tongue darted out to lick at Jay's full, swollen lips, and was further surprised when Jay parted them almost immediately, his own tongue slithering out to slide around with Aiden's silkily. Aiden gasped, pulling back from the kiss, only to hit his head hard against the roof of the tiny car.

"Ow," he complained, letting go of Jay to reach up and rub at the knot forming quickly on the top of his head. He frowned at Jay when he began to snort in laughter and cover his mouth when he noticed Aiden looking at him. "What's so funny? You know, I'm sorry I'm so much bigger than you. Maybe I should turn anorexic or something, huh? Maybe then I could fit in this fucking car!" He huffed, bringing his arms up to cross over his chest.

"Don't be silly," Jay giggled, slapping at Aiden's arms, which caused him to drop them to rest on his hips instead. "You're perfect." He smiled up at Aiden for a moment before wrapping his arms around to grab at his hair, pulling him down into another heated kiss. This time, Aiden's hands found their way under Jay's blazer to push it off his shoulders, while Jay helped him to take it off. When he felt Jay begin to unbuckle his belt, he paused for a moment.

"Mmm...Jay," he whispered, placing his hand over Jay's, stopping him in what he was doing. Jay looked up at him with a puzzled look, breathing in sharp, short breaths, his face already covered in perspiration. What were they doing here? "I--I'm...not...you know..." He bit his lip for a moment while he tried to focus his attention on the already steamy windows. He had to look anywhere but at Jay.

"You're not what?" Jay finally asked, breaking the uneasy silence. Aiden was still on top of him, and he could feel their erections throbbing against each other. He could also feel that arousal slowly slipping away as he watched Aiden bite at his fingernails now. He wouldn't even look at him. "You're not gay?"

"Ugh...no. Look, I'm sorry if you--"

"No," Jay interrupted him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I never said you were gay...never said /I /was gay." He sighed when Aiden finally looked at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Okay, so I've been with guys before, but I still like a girl every once in a while. I mean..." He paused to look down at Aiden's still straining crotch. "You can't tell me you /don't like /me. That's pretty evident."

"What?" Aiden jerked, looking down and blushing immensely. God, why did he have to choose today to wear this pair of jeans? They clung much too tightly to him, showing off /everything/. "Yeah, that's...um...I--I don't know what to say to you..."

"Just shut up and kiss me." Jay grabbed at the front of Aiden's shirt, pulling him back down to him. This time, they kissed slowly and roughly, bruising each other with every motion of their lips. Jay slowly loosened his grip on Aiden's shirt, moving his hands to the bottom instead and bunching it up in them. Aiden pulled away for a moment, slipping his arms inside the sleeves of the t-shirt in order to help with the process. When the garment was pulled over his head and thrown toward the rearview mirror, their lips reconnected, almost like magnets. Jay ran his slender fingers all over Aiden's torso, running his hands up to caress at the sensitive nubs on his chest with his palms.

Aiden sighed into their kiss. He had never felt this way before. It seemed like every touch, every nibble, every thrust, was magnified by the thousands. Jay's hands were small for a man's, making it easy for him to run them all around and in between. Aiden grabbed at him, wishing for his shirt to disappear as well. He jerked at both the shirts roughly, almost ripping them as he pulled them off of Jay. He threw the clothes, afterwards taking his hands to rub over Jay's hair, which had been ruffled in the their heated games. He rubbed his scalp with his palms, feeling the sweat mix in and the product slowly neutralize, allowing for Jay's hair to take on a new messiness.

Meanwhile, Jay was in the process of occupying himself with Aiden's stomach. There were no abs to be seen, no tanned tone-ness. It was just a simple...belly, he guessed he would call it. He giggled a bit to himself. It in no way took away from the sexiness of this boy. He looked at Aiden's eyes, which were half-closed as he continued to rub at Jay's hair. Oh, yes, very sexy. He turned his attention back to his stomach, leaning in to blow lightly on the space around Aiden's belly button. This caused Aiden to grab tightly at the sticky hair atop Jay's head, moaning as Jay circled his tongue around his naval, dipping it in a few strokes. He then pulled Jay up by his hair to begin biting at his neck rather aggressively.

Jay's hands had once again found their way to the button on Aiden's pants. He began undoing them at an unholy pace, causing Aiden to whimper for him to go faster. He took the zipper, pressing on it lightly as he drug it down, all the while licking at his lips as Aiden's hands slid all around him. He then whipped them down quickly, revealing the large bulge in Aiden's boxers. They stopped touching for a moment as Aiden bent his back and stood in the compressed space, using the backs of the front seats for support as he pulled his jeans the rest of the way down, kicking his shoes off when his pants reached that point. Jay stopped him, leaning forward to bite at the top of his boxers before sliding them down as well. He heard Aiden groan deeply when the engorged flesh sprung out from the confines of his underwear. Jay blinked a few times. He couldn't believe how big Aiden was. He could have possibly been the largest Jay would have ever had.

"Nnnn!" Aiden whimpered when he felt Jay sucking at the head of his member. His arms swung around to grab at the headrests behind Jay, trying to keep himself from thrusting roughly into his throat. He had never felt anything like this before either. Jay was licking all up and down him, the vibrations from him moaning to himself nearly sending Aiden over the edge. His back was still bent against the roof of the car, his head hanging, making him stare right down at the top of Jay's head as it moved up and down him. He felt an orgasm building in the pit of his stomach and began writhing around.

"Jay...Fuck! I'm gonna..." Jay pulled away just before Aiden could finish, immediately going at his own constricting pants. His finger flew at the button, popping it before grabbing the zipper and jerking it down in one quick swipe. Instead of pulling them down slowly, as he had Aiden's, he grabbed the top of his pants and boxers, lifting his hips to pull them down together. Loud moans erupted from both of them when their erections brushed each other.

After Jay had rid himself of any clothing, he pulled Aiden down to him, grabbing at his own aching arousal and stroking it quickly, needing too badly to be touched. He screamed when he felt Aiden bite down harshly on his shoulder. It started to bleed, and Aiden licked the product up lazily. He groaned throatily before pushing Aiden off of him, and switching places to sit in his lap. He chuckled a bit before grabbing at Aiden's erection again and positioning it at his own entrance.

"Jay!" Aiden squeaked out, grabbing at the boy's hips. "Jay...I-I'm not sure..." He was so scared, and he didn't know why. He had had sex before, but this would be the first time with a boy. What if he really was gay? Had he been fooling himself all along? He had never looked at anyone the way he had Jay, and there was no denying that he found him completely gorgeous. He watched his muscles ripple under the tanned skin as his chest heaved up and down. He was much more defined than Aiden, though still very thin. Why would anyone who looked like that want to be with him?

"I need you." All thought was pushed aside as Jay grabbed at Aiden's face with his free hand, kissing him slowly as he began pushing down on Aiden's lap. Aiden's erection was still slick, and slid into Jay easily. He threw his head back against the seat and whimpered as Jay sat down fully on him with a grunt. He squeezed at his hips, his fingernails digging and scratching, helping him to begin moving up and down.

"You're quite the little whore, aren't you?" All Aiden received in response was a loud moan as Jay quickened his pace, breathing in harsh little gasps now. This was a sensation totally new to Aiden. Jay was so much tighter then any girl, and made the most lovely noises. He looked into Jay's flushed face, at the eyes that were shut tightly, and the lips that were puckered into a circular shape. How beautiful was this boy who he had known for years? Aiden lifted his hips to thrust up into Jay, smiling to himself when he heard Jay scream his name.

"Aiden! Ooh! Right there!" He held even tighter to Jay, picking up the pace and thrusting harder and deeper. The car moved with them as they danced rhythmically, breaths catching in their chests as they kissed one another passionately. One of Aiden's hands slowly drifted in front of him to grab at Jay's bouncing erection, stroking it quickly and in time with his thrusts. It didn't take long for Jay to climax, and he collapsed on Aiden, leaving him unsatisfied when he became still.

Aiden shifted around Jay, flipping them over so that he could thrust into him freely. He did so, going faster and harder this time, desperate to reach that point of ultimate ecstasy. Their bodies made a loud smacking noise every time he would thrust. He was hitting Jay's prostate every time, causing Jay to scream loud and grow hard once again. He reached up to grab a handful of Aiden's hair, tugging on it harshly and leaning forward to bite down roughly on his nipple.

"Oh God, Jay. I'm so fucking close." Aiden continued to mumble incoherently as his nails dug into Jay's thighs, lifting them to get deeper. This caused Jay to let out an exasperated hiss, and he began clawing at his own hair now. He was burning all over, and could feel another orgasm building quickly. Aiden was so good at what he was doing...

They both screamed loudly when Jay came again, adding to the sticky mess on both their chests. His insides clenched tightly around Aiden, finally sending him over the edge as he spilled himself inside Jay. In the few moments after Aiden collapsed on top of him, Jay could do nothing but lie there, chest heaving against his new lover, who had already began kissing him softly on the side of the neck.

"Hey," he laughed, pushing at Aiden so that he rose slightly to look him in the eye. "You'd better stop that before you make me hard again." Aiden smiled at him, kissing him on the tip of his nose before finally pulling out of him with a soft grunt.

"And that would be such a bad thing?" He looked down at the mess spread over both of them and leaking over the leather seats. Jay handed him a roll of paper towels that he took from behind him, and they began moving around to clean themselves and find their clothing. "Better be glad you don't have cloth interior," he sniggered after zipping the front of his pants.

"Why do you think I bought this thing?" Jay replied before pausing to lean forward and kiss Aiden tenderly on the mouth. He bit his lip when Aiden stopped to stare at him, as if expecting something more. "That was amazing. I...I just wanted you to know that." He shook his head uncomfortably, feeling heat flood to his face before leaning over to grab the door handle. He shivered slightly when Aiden wrapped his arms around him, nibbling at his earlobe shortly. His skin smelled so strongly of sweat and sex, it almost made Jay sick.

"If you ever need to...you know," he whispered, pausing to lick the outer shell of Jay's ear. "Just call me, alright."

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." Kerri felt the blush creeping to her cheeks as she watched her boyfriend climb out of the tiny car, kissing at the boy he held all the while. She had been laughing hysterically with Aiden's brother, Chris, only moments before as they watched the car shake violently, thinking it must have been some freshman girl in there with Jay. This, however, was something she never would have expected to happen.

"Well," she heard Chris cough suddenly before the truck began moving slowly out of the parking lot. "Umm...it looks like Aiden's set to go. Uh...Why don't I just take you right home?"

"Yeah, alright," she almost whispered in response, secretly excited by the thought of her boyfriend's first love affair.
Sign up to rate and review this story