Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Epilogue

by taker 0 reviews

An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 2014 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I donot own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters.

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Epilogue

King Yamma was finishing filling out Missing Souls reports when one of his demons came running in. Normally Yamma wouldn't care about such minor losses but this was alot of missing souls. Hopefully this demon running in would shed some light on the missing souls.

"KING YAMMA! There's a really evil soul coming this way, I think he might have something to do with the missing souls." The blue demon said panting

"Good, I hate filling out reports for nothing. Send him in." Yamma commanded

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" the figure kicked and sent several demons flying.

"Lets see, ahh Daedalus. Short life, how sad." Yamma said looking down on Daedalus

"I care not for the length of my life, I only care about getting back to Earth. Now send me back to Earth or I'll send you into a one way pain trip." Daedalus said approaching King Yamma's guards.

"Unfortunately, you've done no good in your life. I can't reward you to return to Earth. However you ge a one way trip straight TO HEL! Get on the buss with Martin Scorsese and Dennis Leary, so leave me now."

"WHAT?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Daedalus jumped up to attack Yamma

"BARDOCK! DIVE! GET IN HERE!" Yamma commanded two saiyans to rush into the room, and quickly restrain Daedalus

"Send him to the hell for sadists and violence. Where he'll rot untill he tells me where those lost souls are." Yamma said to his servants

"Mark my words YAMMA! I'll return! When I do, you'll pay dearly!" Bardock and Dive ignored his words and laughed seeing that the Saiyan race now runs hell. Daedalus was going to get what was coming to him.

~O~

When Shimi awoke, she thought to herself about the dream. It was so real yet it wasn't. All she remembered was a man talking to her, and giving her a sword. She looked over to see the sword laid where Raditz normally sleep.

"This couldn't be real!" Shimi thought as she touched the handle of the sword and tried to lift it up. It was real! It as also very heavy.

"OUCH!" Shimi cut her finger touching the blade, it was also very sharp.

"If I'm dreaming, this is a very real dream."

Suddenly she heard the door open from below, and from the noise she knew it was Raditz, noone opened the door like him. She quickly got up and hid the sword under their bed, she knew Raditz hated to look for things.

"Sorry I didn't call last night." Raditz said coming to Shimi.

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again Raddy? Also what happened to your shirt?" Shimi said as she searched for something to wear.

"Errrm. The fight took a bit longer and was more devastating than I thought. My shirt got completely ruined, and that was one of my favorite shirts to!" Raditz said as he tossed the rags that was once his shirt into a trash bin.

"Well, you're safe and sound with everyone else right? Victor to?" Shimi said looking back to Raditz as she finished dressing for work.

"Yes he's fine for now. He's going to go talk to Gohan about him and Pan. I hope Gohan doesn't kill him." said Raditz as he looked for a white shirt to wear with his normal security suit that he normally wore to work.

"I hope so to." Shimi walked over to Raditz, and started kissing him passionately. Raditz returned the kiss, but asked one thing

"Can't this wait for later? Not that I want to blow this off, but not now. We've got work to do." Raditz said reluctantly to Shimi

~O~ It was late in the day when Gohan came home. Pan and Videl were making dinner. Gohan couldn't wait to eat, however he had been thinking all day. Maybe Videl was right, perhaps he was hallucinating when he touched Victor's hand. He'd have to talk to him later. Suddenly a knock comes at the door. Gohan got up to answer it.

"Hello Gohan, is Pan home? I need to talk to her and you." Victor said calmly

"Yes she is. Would you like come in? I too need to talk to you." Gohan said as he moved away from the door way.

"Please come in." said Gohan as he shut the door behind him

"I can see and smell you're cooking dinner, I'll be brief." Victor said taking a seat that Gohan was offering him with hand gestures.

"No stay as long as needed, I have something important to talk to you and Pan about to." Gohan sat down.

"Okay, where to begin then." Victor said looking at Gohan trying to think of the best place to begin

"Vic, I already know that you've been talking to my daughter since you've left here for East City." Gohan said looking back at Victor

"Oh, well that saves some story. Then I'd best explain about yesterday." Victor said leaning back in the chair

"What you mean about yesterday? Pan, Videl would you two please come in here?" Gohan said leaning forward.

"Yes honey?" Videl said taking a seat by Gohan

"What is it daddy?" Pan said trying to keep a straight face and taking a seat close to Victor

"Okay, as you know me and Pan have been seeing each other for the past two years, despite you banning her from seeing me and vice versa. Well yesterday, while I was waiting Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, Raditz, Goten and Majuub to come over. Pan visited me, just to wish me luck on the night. Unfortunately trouble found me and her. When Daedalus, the monster who killed those people the other day, had done alot of damage to all of us in a short amount of time, you're uncle Raditz and father Goku, even as Gogeta couldn't keep up with Daedalus's speed. To make a long story short Pan got sucked into the fight, but something happened."

"What do you mean something happened?" Gohan said getting serious with Victor

"I... I... I transformed. When Daedalus tried to hurt Pan, I completely lost my marbles. I flipped out and the next thing I knew I had ripped out Daedalus's rib cage and he laid dead." Victor said leaning back in the chair

"Thank you for telling me what happened last night, even though I think you told me a condensed story. But I believe I should explain my behavior?" Gohan asked around, everyone had nodded

"I'm sure we all remember the play the two of you did right? Well I thought you two were good despite having small parts and as we talked after the show you seemed to be an all right guy to me. But when I shook you hand, something happened. It was I was dreaming or hallucinating. I saw something I should have never seen. However after you released, that's why I changed instantly and wanted to leave. It's also the reason I chased you away. I'm really sorry about being rude over nothing." Gohan said, offering Victor a peaceful handshake

"Not to be rude Gohan, but what did you see when you shook my hand?" Victor said leaning towards Gohan

"Ahh nothing really, just something that looked you attacking Pan. You had blue fur on your legs, taloned hands and crimson red eyes. That's all I can remember. Why?" Gohan asked looking at Victor's and Pan's direction

"Ahhhh" Victor and Pan said with their jaws opened and eye's gazing back at him

Gohan got out of his seat

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Gohan almost jumping over to choke Victor

"NOTHING DAD! The only touching we did was a hug, THAT'S IT!" Pan said jumping up in front of Victor

"Pan, please I think it would be best if your dad knows." Victor got up and motioned for everyone to follow him to the door.

"Where are you going!? I'm not thru with you yet!" Gohan said almost running over Videl who had also jumped up to try and stop Gohan.

"Outside, there's something I need to show you Gohan." Victor said as he took off his shirt, and shoes as he got outside.

"I don't think we need to see you naked. If anything that's going to cause me to call the police." Gohan said

"I'm not getting naked, now watch!" Victor stood about 5 meter's away from the house.

Victor had braced the ground and started increasing his Ki level. Luckily Pan taught him how to control his Ki, and had over heard Goku tell Raditz how to control his Super Saiyan state. Victor hoped it would be the same for him.

Gohan was impressed by how much his Ki and power had increased in just two years of seeing him the first time. Gohan wasn't sure what he was trying to do, but it must be important. Gohan thought to himself, Victor is an all right guy, I just hope he's not going to crazy and do something foolish.

Victor had released all his mental anguish. He remembered how Daedalus had killed many of his friends, how he almost killed Pan, he also remembered how badly Gohan hit and spoke to him that day. Then he let go. He could feel the transformed state power return to him. Once again he lost mostly of his pants, he was lucky his pants were extra baggy, but luckily he had wings to cover him up just incase. His skin took a scaly and aqua blue color, his muscles were at least even compared to a Super Saiyan 2. When Victor finished powering, and started walking closer to a stunned Gohan

"So? Am I the monster you saw Gohan?" Victor asked, his voice was also changed, much deeper and darker.

"No, there were more differences, I guess I was hallucinating over nothing. I'm very sorry Victor. Gohan offered a peaceful handshake can you forgive me?" Gohan said looking into Victor's naturally black eyes.

"Of course, but this also means me and Pan can date again right?" Victor asked shaking Gohan's hand firmly

"Yes, but just don't do anything stupid, okay?" Videl cut Gohan off.

"THANKS MOM! THANKS DAD!" Pan hugged her parents, before jumping into Victors arms for a hug.

"Gimme a moment Pan." Victor started to lower his Ki and drop his power, he remembered to cover his body with his wings. Victor returned to his normal state, with his wings covering his body.

"Could I have my shoes and shirt back? My pants are still intact." Victor said as he finally let his wings out to their full glory for everyone to see.

"Of course." VIdel gave back his clothes.

"Victor I know you live a distance away, would you like to join us for dinner?" Gohan asked

"It would be an honor sir." Victor said as he finished putting his shirt on and folded his wings up, and entered the house.

The End

Author's notes: Rate and Review. Got questions? Just e-mail me, I'll answer them. I do like Martin Scorsese's movies along with Dennis Leary, I'm just pointing out one of Leary's bits from his No Cure For Cancer CD
Sign up to rate and review this story