Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

You Thought It Was Over

by moocow 11 reviews

All you get is a teaser. and your going to FREAK.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 877 words

2Moving
The hurried pulling of clothes and the apparent look of lust on her face was just enough for Pete as he ventured in that night. She was awaiting him on the couch and didn't even bother to say hello, crashing their lips together in an effort to save every ounce of passion before he had to leave again. Her hands went straight to his belt buckle and he wasted no time to get her in that compromising position on the rather over-sized couch.

"Fuck me Pete," she moaned and he didn't hesitate, taking them into another whirlwind of pleasure.

It just wasn't about making love any more. Pete was purely out for just great sex now days, and she didn't protest. After all, they had something that bonded them together.

"Pete," she whimpered as he collapsed over her, breathing heavy as she pushed the hair out of his face.

"Aloe," he muttered back and she smiled, kissing him quickly.

"You should get back home before Lexi suspects something," Pete nodded and picked himself up, watching out the corner of his eye as Aloe got dressed, cleaning up a bit to make it look as though nothing ever happened here, on Joe's couch.

His best friend's couch.

Pete sighed and shook his head before pulling his shirt over his head and looking over at Aloe who smiled, nearing back over to him.

"Doubts?" she asked and Pete shook his head.

"Not one," he whispered and she kissed him quickly before stepping back.

"Good," she whispered back and Pete gulped before gripping his keys and turning to leave.

----------

The walk back home was a regretful one. The affair with Aloe had only just started the night after the re-union show after Aloe and Joe argued about having a kid.

The thing was, Aloe...wasn't quite ready for a kid, and that's what brought Pete and her together. The constant insecurities that Pete had about having a family practically scared him. But he didn't dare tell that to his beloved Lexus.

His beloved /fiancé/, Lexi.

And as the nights started to add up, Pete would come up with excuses to push the wedding date off further. And it ripped at his heart to see Lexi growing more and more concerned of what was eating up his mind.

There was only one answer: Her.

----------

"Pete?" Right when Pete snuck into the home Lexi and he had just gotten used to again, she came out of the downstairs nursery, rubbing her eyes, a lazy smile on her flawless face.

The strings of his heart began to draw tight as she walked closer and wrapped her skinny arms around his still slightly heated torso.

"Did studio business hold you up?" she asked in a sweet voice. Pete sighed through his nose and blinked down at her as she awaited his answer.

Over the last seven months, she had grown so gentle, and forgiving. But deep down in the pit of Pete's stomach, he knew that Lexi would never forgive him if she found out that he was wrapped up in a heated affair with one of her best friends...

"Yea," he pulled off with a breathless smile and fluttered his eyes closed as Lexi leaned up to plant her usual kiss on his lips.

"Robert missed you," she whispered, pulling back and Pete nodded.

"How bout' you go get ready for bed, and I'll go say hi, ok?" Lexi smiled and nodded before sneaking up the stairs.

Pete made the slow journey to his son's nursery and sighed, looking down at the sleeping, six month old baby. His hand reached out as he leaned against the wood of the crib and pushed some of the black hair out of its face, his natural long eyelashes looking peaceful against the tanned skin.

Pete let out an exasperated sigh and drew his hand back before turning and making the journey upstairs to where he found Lexi half asleep under the covers. He pulled off his t-shirt first and sat down on the bed, looking back at her as he un-buckled his belt and shimmied out of his tight jeans.

He sighed and looked down at his lap, closing his eyes as he heard the bed shift a little and the bed indent when Lexi kneeled behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and resting her chin on one of them.

"Is the new album worrying that little pretty head of yours?" Pete turned his head to catch her beautiful, sparkling blue eyes in the dark and he swallowed a lump in his throat before nodding.

"Yeah, that's it," he mumbled and Lexi nodded before leaning back and resting against the pillow again.

"Get some sleep, Pete..." she mumbled through a yawn and Pete closed his eyes and he snuggled in, making sure he wrapped one protective arm around Lexi's waist and kissing her hair before closing his eyes fully.

If only he could do that without thinking about Aloe.


----------

five things you should know:
[1] AshleyChaotic is collaberating with me.
[2] It's nothing you'd ever expect
[3] You will cry
[4] You need to be paitent(we're taking it slow)
[5] That this is the fourth in it's series, and it's best if you read the first three, first.
Sign up to rate and review this story