Categories > Original > Fantasy > The evil inside

The evil inside

by -NotSure- 1 review

A young boy is chased by a strange creature while years in the past a sorcerer is starting a plan of destruction!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-09 - Updated: 2006-10-09 - 500 words

0Unrated
It was ten o'clock at night and Michael Parker had made his costume for Halloween. He was going as a mummy. He'd spent 2 hours cutting and shredding an old dust sheet and another hour sticking the shreds to a silver pair of Nike trousers and white t-shirt. When he was finished he walked through the dark house.
"Huh?" pondered Michael. He reached for the light switch and was surprised when something smooth held it down tightly.
"Don't bother trying," said a voice from behind. Michael turned quickly, seeing someone walk towards him slowly. Brown hair, hazel eyes and a mouth full of metal, it had to be...
"ALLIE! You scared the living day light out of me!" he said, a dark, evil stare burning into Allie's body. Although he had to admit relieve was searing through him! He got a yoghurt out for himself and a mars bar for Allie, knowing they were her favourite.
"I can't eat it cos' I got ma braces tightened this afternoon," She said, sadness sweeping through her. She told him how dad had taped the light switches off as they both snacked on a strawberry yoghurt. Suddenly, the door flew shut and one by one the candles went out with a hiss as if some invisible water engulfed the hot flame! Something banged on the outside bin and a scream escaped Allie's mouth. A dark silhouette came into view of the back door window. The door slid open and nothing flew at them with a force so strong it pushed Michael across the room! Literally, NOTHING hit them. Michael looked up and seen Allie, who had flew back and hit her head off the counter, covered in blood. He heard Allie's whispers fade away into unconsciousness! A dark robe that was floating in the air (Michael gasped) flew towards Michael!

100 YRS BEFORE

In a pitch black cave in the mountains of Shacknor, a dark sorcerer took up residence. He had covered the cave with black curtains! In front of the sorcerer was a pedestal from which erupted a copper hand grasping a glass orb...a crystal ball, some people would call it. In the crystal was an image of a young boy, who was running through the streets with a frying pan, being chased by a slicer! If you had the unfortunate luck of running into a slicer, It would pull back its robe (with its invisible arms) and through a load of glinting, ever sharp blades!
"Master!" a slave walked into the cave from a dark cave at the side of the sorcerer, "the witch has a sent a slicer, into the future 100 yrs from now, after the boy!" The sorcerer smiled!
"Good...Good! And don't call me master; call me Michael, Michael Parker!

The teenage Michael Parker ran from the slicer (although he didn't know this was its given name!) He tripped up and the slicer launched on him! Pain erupted through him as he woke up in a pool of sweat!
Sign up to rate and review this story