Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Your Ear to the Speaker

But Never Both

by radioactive 2 reviews

So he gets your number. And a picture. But who cares? [This is sort of a filler chapter, I guess. I might get the next one out in a few minutes.]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 426 words

0Unrated
Your mouth opens into a tiny gasp as you look over them. Yep, they were really Fall Out Boy. Pete Wentz with his smirk; Patrick Stump with his hat; Andy Hurley with his drumsticks; and Joe Trohman with his Jew-fro.

Were you hallucinating? You hoped not; if you were, you wanted to stay here for awhile.

They looked at you with a smile.

You looked back with non-blinking eyes. Nobody said a word until Charlie went, "Well, c'mon, we've got to get you a ride home," and turned around towards the back of the arena. Joe ran over to whom you guessed was his girlfriend, and Patrick did the same. You hung back with Pete and Andy, them both looking at you and then at each other.

You were scared out of your mind. What do you say to them? I mean, it was too much for anyone; you'd already:

-lost your boyfriend
-punched him
-lost your ride home
-talked to Fall Out Boy's security
-went face-to-face with Fall Out Boy

that night. It was insane, but then again, not really. You noticed Pete stayed back with your slow movement, and again that image from earlier ran through your mind. You flicked it away again.

"Hey," he said with a smile. "I'm Pete Wentz." He extended his hand, and you could see the ink needled in on his arm. You wanted to run your hand over them but feared for your life.

Instead, you met his hand. "I'm Kathleen Sanders," you replied, shaking it.

You just shook Pete Wentz's hand. YOU just shook PETE WENTZ'S hand. The bass player of Fall Out boy just shook YOUR hand. You were going to faint.

"Nice to meet you." He took out his hand and pulled out his SK3. Switching it to the phone book, he punched a few buttons and then asked, "What's your number?"

You stare at him. You'd shut your mouth by now, but it was close to coming unhinged again.

He laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not stalking you. I keep a section on the fans we hang out with. Every person in OCK who's come to the Fly Aways before are in here."

You laugh. "Okay. I wasn't thinking you were going to stalk me, I couldn't really figure out why you'd want to stalk me, but okay." You tell him your number. He adds it and then switches over to the camera.

The both of you squeeze together to fit into the screen and he took the picture.

Click.

Instant proof, thank you much.
Sign up to rate and review this story