Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean

Getting Away...

by WillowRose

Will gets away,with a certain pirate's help...A slash fiction with Jack and Will. This is my first POTC fic.Please kind in reviews. :)

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Jack, Will - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 1219 words - Complete

?Blocked

They were sleeping so quietly and soundly in their beds.It almost seemed a shame to wake them up.Captain Jack Sparrow sighed."Oh well,must be done,"he thought.He pounced on the bed like a cat in heat-which,of course,that was just about what he felt like.Seeing Will Turner sleeping aroused the hell out of him.The hair,the soft breathing...he shook his head.Time for that later,when his swordsman was in his arms.
The couple woke up with a start.
"JACK!"Will yelped."What the hell are you doing here?"Elizabeth's eyes were as wide as saucers.
"I have come to kidnap you both,"Jack said simply.
Elizabeth could not believe her ears."Kidnap us?What are you,mad?This is MY room,and my daddy will surely be pissed.Prepare to surrender Sparrow..."
As if on cue,five of Jack's crew came into the room.Both Will and Elizabeth were dragged from their beds,although Will wasn't handled as roughly as Elizabeth.She was carried off through the window-thank god her bed chamber had changed to the bottom floor-and Will was carried out as well.
"Will!Are you going to let them DO this to us?To ME??!!"Elizabeth yelled as she was whisked away from will.
"Elizabeth!Remember me fondly!"A sadness crept into his voice,but it didn't really ring true...
Will looked behind his shoulder just as the guards were bursting through the doors,hot on the pirates' trail.Jack now carried Will in his arms and hurried to The Pearl,just as the Governor's guards started shooting.The other two pirates fired back,but not to kill or maim-Captain's orders.
Jack finally got to The Pearl,and gently placed Will on the deck."Welcome home,luv.You're safe and sound now,"he murmured softly.He kissed his William,much to the dismay of the guards.They just turned around and walked away,mumbling about always knowing Will was a bit daft.Will and Jack walked onto The Pearl,Jack went to his position at the steering wheel,Will at his place beside Jack.
"That was a brilliant plan you executed there,Master Will,"one of the pirates said as he gave a report to Jack.Will beamed.
"But I couldn't pull it off without you all.I owe you big time,"Will said shyly.
"Ok,lad.You buy drinks at the next port.That'll be payment enough,"Jack said.He looked at Nigel,the reporting pirate."Nigel,keep an eye on things.Let me know when we get to the next port."He eyed Will hungrily."Young Turner and I need to talk."
Nigel knew damn well the only talk would be bedroom moans,but he just smiled slyly and said,"Aye Cap'n.If anything comes up,I'll let you know."
"Good man,Nigel,"Jack said,and grinned."Come along lad,"he said,facing Will."We need to talk."
Will and Jack walked over to the Captain's quarters hurriedly.Once they were behind closed doors,all airs of propriety were gone.Jack and Will fell on the bed,each holding each other tightly.The kissing was fierce.Jack sat up and took a breath."Will...how I've missed you.When I heard about the kidnapping scheme you thought up,I was more than overjoyed."Jack smiled,gold teeth sparkling.Will sat up,looked at Jack."What will happen to Elizabeth?I don't want her hurt or anything."Jack waved him off."She'll be deposited at another village,where I alerted her father that's where she'll be."
Will sputtered."You mean,the governor was in on this?"
Jack nodded."He wanted to teach his brat of a daughter a lesson.Notice my crew didn't hurt any of the guards,and vice versa?"Will nodded."I planned it all,after I heard of your scheme to escape."Jack smiled."Now,luv,where were we?"
The two men kissed again,this time much more softly.Will played with the buttons of Jack's shirt before taking it off of him.He unbuttoned his own nightdress as Jack reached for his underpants.Will was ready for Jack,it seemed-he wore no underwear.Jack sucked in his breath as he took in the sight of Will's cock.He unbuttoned his trousers and soon the men were naked on top of the silk bed sheets.Will rubbed his cock against Jack's-a contrast of mocha and cream-and Jack moaned."Oh Will,just fuck me already will you?"Jack pleaded.Will was the only man he ever let fuck him.Jack was always the one in charge.But Will was different-he was Jack's LOVER,not just a quickie lay.
Will smiled slyly at his captain."Oh no Jack.It's been far too long..."Will rolled over in between Jack's legs and nuzzled into the thick black hair he found there.Jack's knees came up out of reflex,and he spread his bent legs open."Damnit Will,I want to feel your mouth....your tongue...mmmmooooohhhh,just like that!"Jack practically screamed as he felt Will's tongue first lick the length of his shaft,then he felt the warm cavern of his mouth enveloping his cock.The movements Will were making was driving Jack wild.Just as he started to move in time to Will's rhythm,Will stopped.Jack protested weakly.
"Will!!!Damnit,do NOT stop!And that's an order from your Captain!"Jack tried to take some semblance of control,but it was no use.
"I declare mutiny,my good Captain.First mate Will is now in charge.Now,roll over,"Will said playfully.Jack did as he was told.His cock on the cool silk sheets was almost too much for him to stand.Mutiny,indeed.Pure lust was more like it.Will reached over to the nightstand and got Jack's almond scented lube oil.Will's favorite...and Jack knew it.He poured the oil on his fingers and some on Jack's opening.He slid one finger in-Jack moaned softly.Two fingers-Jack uttered a low,hoarse moan.Three fingers,and Jack was bucking against Will's hand."Goddammit Will,bugger me already!"Jack wailed.
Will smiled as he did what his Captain wanted.He held his cock next to Jack's opening and pushed himself in slowly.Both men cried out.Jack was so damn tight,and Will was so damn smooth.In and out Will pumped as he reached around and rubbed Jack's cock.Jack eased into Will's rhythm...until something dawned on his lust fogged brain.
"My silk sheets!!!They'll be ruined Will!I need a rag..."
"Fuck the rag,Jack,it's too late,"Will panted as he came into Jack,the friction too much to handle.As he came,Jack felt the jerky motions of Will's hand and he too came,spilling himself all over the sheets.
The two men slid apart,and Will took Jack into his arms and spooned his Captain.They scooted away from the messy sheet.
"My silk sheets,"Jack sighed.
"We'll get new ones,love,"Will said against Jack's protests.He kissed the top of Jack's head,and Jack settled down."Wasn't it worth it?"Will said softly.But Jack had already started to doze off.Will chuckled softly to himself and,followed his Captain's lead...for a change.
Sign up to rate and review this story