Categories > Original > Fantasy > world tour

day four

by taylor 0 reviews

the tale of a few bands some friends and romance

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 228 words

0Unrated
Dear Tour diary!,Sunday. day 4
lol. thats really the only thing I have to say. Man it's just so fun on this tour I can't stand it. and to think Spencer and Shaant are the real reason behind this lol. Hit the lights? I don't remeber this happening but whatever it will be really fun with them along! Justin poor poor Justin has to be with me (I bet hes thinking what did I get myself into) but him and fred and Brent seem to be having a great time! I think Ryans buying me a sidekick today! I hope so. Me and Taylor had to get away for a few though so we went and grabbed some ice cream and look whos there...Jeff, he really is a stalker geez! all day hey Taylor's hey Taylor's! Shaant told him to stop stalking us! I thanked him and that night we surprised hit the lights at their show! it was awsome we got like front and second row with all our people! but we grabbed them and was on our way to....um well I don't know. somewhere! I don't care its just so fun hangin with my homies! By the way it seems that Shaant and Taylor are more attached by the day! It's sorta creepy but I guess thats how it is with me and Ry.
Sign up to rate and review this story