Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

Yep, this another chapter

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla gets to be able to join the others during a "hunt"

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 423 words

0Unrated
"Marla, you said you wanted to go with Lizard and Pluto one day hunting, right?" Big Brain asked, as Marla got up from sleeping. "Yeah, do I get to go." she asked sleepily. "If you hurry." "I don't have any weapons. My mom wouldn't let me neer anything sharper than a butter knife." "Lizard has a lot of knives. Tell him to give you one." And so the day began.
"Is that them? They look like cows. I guess most people do now a days." Marla said into the walkie talkie, hiding behind a rather large rock with Lizard and Pluto. Goggle was watching everything from on top of some rocks farther away. "Yes, you guys should go now." came the reply. And off they were.
Inside the rather large trailer, were some rather large people, eating rather large pieces of pie. "I love pie." said the mother, whos dress was covered in blueberry stains. "I love all food." said the son, who was also covered in blueberries. The dad was too, but he was too busy eating to waste time talking. They didn't even care that their trailer broke down in the desert, it wasn't the first time it broke. There was a knock at the trailer door. "I guess I should go get it then." said the mother, obviously mad that she had to leave her pie. What happened next was kinda gory, but quick, since the people couldn't move their arms enough to defend themselves. Marla didn't really kill anyone, she just stole alot of stuff and made a few cuts here and there to the stomach and stuffed pie in the cuts. She's mean like that.
"I can't carry any of them back! Even the brat weighs more than all of us together!" Marla said, struggling to pull the son out of the trailer, her pockets full of forks and spoons. "Did you guys get any soda? They had soda." she said hopefully. "No, just milk." Lizard said. And Marla raced back into that trailer. "Sweet strawberry daiquris! I love these things!" she said, her arms full of drinks. Lizard and Pluto were stuck carrying the people.
"We got a cow, a calf, and a bull, Brainy!" Marla said proudly, showing Big Brain a necklace she had stolen from the woman. It was actually too big for her, but it was pretty. "They were fat?" he asked, his eyes looking at her, amused. "Very, if they went to Japan, the people would yell 'Godzilla'!" she joked, scratching her head.
Sign up to rate and review this story