Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > No Clothes

No Clothes

by acireflux00 0 reviews

A short story of a couple of guys I adore :)

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Published: 2006-10-13 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 265 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
-hope you like :)-
---------------------------

The short spiky head male shifted in his seat uncomfortably and eyes the handsome red head across from him.

"I don't think this is a good idea.."

He stated finally after a few minutes of silence. Kurama, the taller more outgoing one, simply smiled and shook his head.

"Don't be silly! Of course it is.. I know you want to."

He dared, narrowing his eyes as a devious smirk played on his lips. Hiei twisted his face in thought and muttered slowly under his breath.

"But it's just.. I.. Why can't you do it?! You lay down for once!"

He said in a forceful tone. Kurama seemed taken aback and shook his head again.

"I did last time.. It's painful Hiei.."

He turned his head away slightly. Hiei rolled his eyes and adjusted his position.

"I like it better that way though.. It feels so good.."

He said in a breathy tone, teasing his companion. Kurama looked back at Hiei and glared at him.

"Of course for you, but I'm the one who has to suffer the next day.."

He pouted. Neither said anything else for a while. The wind drew in from a window and danced past them both creating tension between them. Finally Kurama sighed and stood up.

"Fine! Have your way! I wouldn't have gotten MY way anyway... I fold!"

He threw down a handful of cards and turned away sharply, folding his arms.

"Now I can't buy those clothes I wanted to get you.."

He whimpered as Hiei shoved a wad of money in his pocket. :)
-----------------------
THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story