Categories > Games > Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time > Paint and Play

Paint and Play

by watersbitch

Sexual tension can overcome even love if the conditions are right. Who would have thought Albel was so kinky?

Category: Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 2325 words - Complete

?Blocked
~ Playtime with Albel

"You slut."

Fayt tried to speak, to deny the accusing words. The comeback came out garbled through the ball gag shoved roughly into his mouth, and even though he was glaring Albel couldn't see it through the thick black leather that encased almost his entire face. His hands were pulled back behind him and up over his head, his knees tied with the same rope holding him firmly to the ceiling. A muffled sob escaped his lips around the thick rubber in his mouth and he heard Albel chuckle, slim fingers coming up to tighten the clamps on his nipples.

He had no idea how he'd gotten into such a position- when Albel had asked if he wanted to 'play', he honestly hadn't known what to expect. But now, with leather filling his senses and his body exposed to the man, he felt afraid.

The last time he'd felt fear was seven months ago when Hyda had been attacked, and even then it wasn't this intense. He didn't know what Albel would do next- he'd already hissed so many dirty words to Fayt that the young man's mind was nothing but a jumble of insulted mush. He cried out and bit on the gag when Albel tightened the clamps even more, a tight knot forming in his stomach. He felt like his nipples were being ripped off, to be truthful, but he couldn't help being aroused.

In fact, he was so hard it hurt. His dick was dripping pre-come all over his thighs, even as Albel picked the mess of it up and rubbed it into his skin.

He knew Albel wasn't naked. Shirtless, maybe, but there was some nagging voice in the back of his mind that said he wasn't without skirt or pants. He held his breath when he felt a presence near him, his heart pounding in his chest and adrenaline running so thick through him it was suffocating.

When he felt fingers on his chest, he felt slightly sick. He'd never thought of himself as gay, but he couldn't deny that Albel intrigued his libido.

Apparently, he intrigued Albel as well. Enough for the man to force him into shackles and tease his body relentlessly with pain and pleasure.

Fayt was snapped into reality when a hand came up to pull at the small amount of hair that was exposed by the mask. He felt the gag being ripped from his jaw, and he clenched his teeth together to get rid of the ache. He could hear Albel laughing softly near his ear, the mocking sound almost drowned out by his panting and the sound of metal clinking.

Fayt stiffened as his jaw was firmly caught between Albel's fingers. They were prying him open, refusing to give into the fierce struggle he was putting up. He cried out in exasperation and fear, tears welling up in his eyes as something thick and metallic was shoved into his widened mouth. He heard something click and then his jaw was opened, his senses flooded with an icy feeling when he felt the metal that was holding his mouth open digging into his soft cheeks and drawing blood.

There was so much blood that he almost choked on it. It hurt, but the pain was lingering off into some weird, half-way pleasurable sensation. He jerked his head away when rough fingers pulled his lips down, blood running thick down his chin and down his throat to linger where the mask was tied off, making him uncomfortable. He groaned when Albel growled, fingers being shoved deep in his mouth and down his throat.

He choked, his tongue trying to push the prodding digits away. He was sobbing freely now, the sound being brutally mutilated by his open jaws. He felt a tongue on him, along with firm teeth, licking and biting at the bloody expanse of reddened flesh that was Fayt's neck.

A murmur made him stop flailing, Albel's other hand running almost softly down his naked side.

It sent a wave of heat through him, and he moaned, his teary eyes closing at the comforting sounds Albel was making. He was still overflooded by fear, but he trusted Albel enough to go along with whatever the hell all of this was.

"Suck." It was only one word, but Fayt reacted instantly. He licked at the fingers as best he could, his blind eyes opening slightly. He licked them with long strokes, feeling them fondle roughly at his tongue. He pushed the blood over them along with his saliva, assured that he was doing fine by the harsh groans muffled by his neck.

Suddenly the fingers were removed and he felt even more blood running down his chin, accompanied now by a string of his spit that still connected his teeth to the fingers in a sticky mess that was quickly drying. He felt the fingers being pulled down his body, his breath coming in aching gasps from his heaving chest to his forcefully opened mouth. He cried out in surprise when he was lowered from the ceiling, his hands instead being moved behind him and tied to his feet. Albel was kicking his legs wide, making him have to twist back slightly so that his shoulders wouldn't be too strained. He was startled by the sudden change in position, and even more startled when something was shoved into his still open mouth.

He cried out and tried to squirm away, his shouts muffled by something warm and thick. With a start, he realized what it was and stopped protesting so much. He felt hands on the back of his head, gripping the ties of the mask tightly while the thing was removed and then pushed back in. He moaned for all of this, his sobs once again muffled.

There were tears running down his face, drying quickly and giving him a sticky feeling. Along with that, saliva was pulled from his mouth with every thrust of Albel's cock, and his tongue felt thick and swollen. He pressed it tight against the tip of Albel's cock, hesitant but bold in his actions.

He was pleased to hear a shocked gasp come from above him, and he sucked as hard as he could. Albel just growled and shoved harder and deeper, not caring if Fayt was lacking oxygen.

Fayt moaned low in the back of his throat, his tongue still moving over the cock in his mouth. He didn't really mind the taste, surprisingly- it wasn't pleasant but the thought of who's pre-cum it was leaking into his mouth made everything just a little bit better.

He almost protested when the dick was pulled roughly away, slapping him a bit in the chin before Albel released his jaws from the contraption that held them open.

Fayt cried out at the sudden sensation of his jaws being released- he'd grown used to the ache, and his tongue felt even thicker now. He opened his mouth slightly and let his head hang to the floor, a low groan of intense pain slipping now that he didn't have anything to distract his mind.

Twisting on the floor, he waited for Albel's next move. He let out another of his now-common startled cries when two fingers slipped roughly into his ass. It hadn't been what he expected at all, and the lack of any lubrication made the stretching horridly painful. He could feel himself ripping and blood seeping down his bare thigh and cheek. He threw his head back and gave what could have been a scream, could have been just a shout or a harsh moan. He couldn't tell why he thought any of this felt good, but before he knew it he was cumming all over himself.

Or he would have been, if Albel hadn't slipped a cock ring onto him. The tight leather restrained his urethra, making his orgasm extremely dry. Fayt cried out in frustration even as he felt the waves of intense pleasure wracking his small frame, the twisting of Albel's fingers and the throaty chuckles somehow not making it any easier to deal with a painful, dry orgasm.

He was still so hard, and he couldn't quite feel any completion at all. Even with fingertips prodding and stroking at his prostate repeatedly, he couldn't cum. His mind slipped away from him and his head lolled down, surprising him when it met with Albel's bare chest.

Albel only chuckled in reprimandation, the shifting of clothes not reaching Fayt's ears. He was too relieved that his painful aftershocks had resided and that the fingers were slipping out of him with a slick, disgusting sound.

Rough fingers grabbed his chin and he was forced higher on his knees, Albel's breath spilling over his exposed jaw.

"Don't feel so relieved yet, maggot. I'm not even close to finished with you, slut." The harsh words were hissed darkly into his leather-covered ear just as Albel pushed his cock into his anus, ripping at the walls that protested.

Fayt threw back his head and screamed, his head shaking even as he tried to push Albel out of him. He felt exhausted and used, and he couldn't stop crying out as he was violated in the worst possible way.

Albel growled and pushed into him fully, his fingers clenching tightly at Fayt's hips. In a strange way, it comforted Fayt. He was still in so much pain, but he could feel just a bit of pleasure trying to force it's way through the foggy haze of his muddled mind.

He moaned when Albel pulled back out and thrusted back in roughly. It still hurt, but the large amount of blood that was coming form his ripped sphincter made it a bit easier for Albel to push back in. The next pull and push felt horrible, and the next after that was even worse.

Then all of a sudden, it was like the pain had melted away from him. It was easier for Albel to push in and pull out again right after. His thrusts were rough and he was growling, his nails scratching wildly at Fayt's already abused hips.

Before he knew it, Fayt was moaning and pushing down onto Albel's cock. It felt surprisingly good, and all of a sudden he didn't mind that Albel hadn't even asked before fucking him. He still struggled against his bonds and twitched every now and then, the pain not completely forgotten. but for now, he let the intense pleasure wash over his abused body in intense rolls of pressure, making him tense and twist and groan.

He could only imagine what Albel must have felt at that time. He actually didn't really care, was too busy trying to figure out what he himself was feeling. There was the pain of the clamps, the unclean feeling all over, and the pleasure of the constant thrusts that were currently making his vision swim.

He could feel Albel roughening his thrusts, moving faster than before. It felt like the man was leaning his entire weight into it, his teeth ripping ferociously at Fayt's neck. Fayt just smiled in a strange way and tilted his head to the side, small moans and urges still falling from his lips unbidden.

He let out a sigh of relief when the cock ring was pulled off, providing some relief from the never ending twisting of his stomach. He groaned and started screaming, the pleasure suddenly twofold intense. He pushed back hard against Albel, heard the man shouting his name and undecipherable phrases. He moved along with him, couldn't stand the unrelieved pressure he was feeling. It was difficult to move in his bonds, but he managed to move enough to get Albel to hit that spot deep inside of him that made sparks shoot off behind his eyes. His eyes widened in shock and he let out a final scream before succumbing to what his body wanted, cumming all over himself harder than he'd even imagined he could.

He felt Albel thrust one more time before shouting and giving in to his own orgasm. He dug his nails harshly into Fayt's yielding skin as he did so, tearing it a bit and making blood well up to the surface.

Fayt cried out and collapsed against an exhausted Albel, tears pouring freely out of his eyes.

He felt the man sigh, and was blinded momentarly by the light even in the darkened room when the leather mask was undone and slipped free of his face. Albel's hand was running down his back soothingly, his other working to undo his bonds. When he was free of the constricting rope, Fayt sobbed into Albel's chest and punched him hard enough that it would leave a bruise.

Albel just chuckled and ran his fingers through Fayt's hair.

"Yo-..." Fayt's voice cracked and he cleared his throat before having another go at the cocky man holding him.

"You jerk! I can't believe you!" He pouted, and Albel just shrugged before leering down at him.

"Can you honestly say you disliked it?"

At the lack of response, Albel chuckled and grinned down at his younger partner. Fayt just dug his head into his shoulder.

"Jerk. I get top next time."

Albel just nodded his consent and continued stroking Fayt's back.

The boy was covered in muck; cum, sweat, blood, saliva and torn tissue was nearly covering his entire body. Albel had even gotten a bit on himself as well. Fayt was exhuasted- his muscles all protested to moving and he was beginning to think that a bath would be the best fucking thing in the world.

But all in all, he couldn't deny that Albel was right. He didn't dislike it. In fact, he even looked forward to the next time it would happen.

After all- if there was one thing he knew he definitely liked, it was play time with Albel.

(TBC)
Sign up to rate and review this story