Categories > Games > Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time > Paint and Play

Paint and Play

by watersbitch

Payback's always been a bitch- but who's to say you can't enjoy it?

Category: Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 1904 words - Complete

?Blocked
~Painting lessons with Fayt

Albel twisted and groaned, his hands pulling futilely at the restraints. He was currently chained to a random bed at the Peterny inn, with a grinning Fayt Leingod hovering over him. He didn't even know why he'd let himself be chained so easily- he should have put up more of a fight than he did.

Perhaps it was that little voice in the back of his mind that kept poking his brain and whispering that Fayt having his wicked way with him wouldn't be such a bad thing.

But now, with Fayt straddling his thighs and a bowl of hot wax and a brush lying on his stomach, he wasn't so sure of what he wanted to do more- kill the little voice or strangle Fayt for even thinking he would put up with such a preposterous thing.

As a matter of fact, even with Fayt grinding his erection against his thighs, Albel was still scoffing in his own mind. He'd put a stop to this, as soon as the way Fayt was moving over him stopped feeling so damned good.

He let out a moan and Fayt chuckled darkly, stretching his fingers out against the smooth expanse of Albel's chest. Albel just twisted his hips up and snarled a bit, refusing to give in and submit so easily.

Apparently, Fayt wasn't bothered by his apparent impudence, instead opting to pick up the brush and slide it over his skin, the dry feathery carresses making Albel wonder why the fuck he was still fighting this at all. Fayt continued his ministrations once Albel relaxed, picking up the bowl with one hand before dipping the brush into it. He prolonged Albel's momentary and uncharacteristic panic, swirling the brush around and sloshing the sticky candle wax inside of it all over the wooden bowl's edges. He looked down at Albel and chuckled yet again, something that Albel was beginning to loathe.

When Fayt pulled the dripping brush up, steam rising fromt he still-hot wax, Albel gasped and tried to squirm away again. Of course, it was all in vain. So, he decided to revert back to what he'd begun with-

persuading Fayt to -not- paint him with burning hot wax that would most likely hurt for weeks.

"Get off of me, maggot! If you even -think- of putting that brush anywhere near my skin, I swear to Apris I'll-" He was cut off by a swift slap to his cheek.

Albel let his head rest to the side, his eyes wide in disbelief.

He hesitantly looked back up to Fayt, who had a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

Fayt flexed his hand and stroked Albel's cheek where he'd hit the older man, a soft smirk tugging at his lips when Albel's mouth stayed shut. He brought the brush down and let it hover above one of the pert little nipples, a few drops getting onto the skin before he willed them to do so.

Albel gave a sharp hiss and twisted up into the brush involuntarily. After being slapped, his mindset two seconds ago had been 'get it over with and then strangle the boy', but after having even a few drops fall onto him, he decided he didn't mind too much.

He cried out when the first stroke of the brush hit his chest, his voice echoing off the walls. He hadn't meant to scream like that, but it hurt so much! He'd always hated heat, especially when it was anywhere near his burnt and scarred arm. He felt tears well up in his eyes and held them back, furious at himself. He would -not- get so worked up over just a bit of hot wax!

The thoughts seemed to leave him in a rush of air when the wax started to cool, though. The burning sting had only lasted a moment, and all that was left now was the somehow appealing feel of dry, cool wax hivering on his chest in an even stroke.

Before he could even sigh in relief, Fayt brought the brush down again, this time with two long, drawn out strokes that made Albel twist and writhe, despite his attempts at not doing so.

The third and fourth were'nt nealry as painful, and by the fifth Albel was leaning into the bed and panting, his hips bucking up to meet Fayt's.

He'd never been too big on pain in the bedroom unless he was the one doing the giving, but he found his mind was starting to change. He quite liked the way it tingled, almost like a sharp object digging into you but not quite. He also liked the way Fayt was so flushed, rubbing wantonly against him.

He guessed that he must have been a sight to behold.

Fayt kept rocking his hips against Albel, doing his best to keep the strokes of the brush long and even. Albel had also never really thought of his younger lover as sadistic, but his mind was changing on that as well, himself watching with rapt fascination while Fayt delivered the slowest and most sensuous kind of torture to him.

Soon enough, the only resposes Fayt was getting out of the usually stoic swordsman were moans and slight hitches of breath. With a determinedly evil little grin, Fayt threw the brush over his shoulder and dipped his hands into the wax instead while he shifted his body to rest near Albel's knees.

The dark-haired man looked down at Fayt, his eyes widening in sudden realization. He groaned and tried to draw up his knees, to protest.

"Fayt, no!"

It was too late. Fayt wrapped his hands around Albel's erection, the hot wax dripping over it. He gave a dark chuckle while he watched Albel writhe and moan in half-pain, half-pleasure. It sent a maddening jolt up his spine, to be doing torturing Albel like this.

Albel himself didn't know what to concentrate on more- he could feel his arms protesting to all of his awkward shifting and tried to focus on that.

Anything but the pain. Anything.

He gasped as the wax finally cooled, his limbs going numb and his chin resting on his chest. He pursed his lips and blew slightly at his nags, trying to keep them out of his eyes so he could glare at Fayt.

The boy didn't seem to care, only gave Albel an 'innocent' look and 'accidentally' tipped the entire bowl all over the man.

Perhaps Albel wouldn't have noticed it was on purpose had Fayt not deliberately made it so mockingly obvious that it was.

He gave another scream, twisting and turning like there was a way he could actually escape his bonds. He groaned and cried out, more tears threatening at the corners of his eyes but his mind refusing to allow them to fall.

Fayt just smirked, scraping his nails down the side of Albel's leg harshly, enjoying the way the man shouted and tried to draw away. He leaned back and admired his handywork, the way Albel was completely covered in red. He had deliberately chosen red, of course- it was quickly becoming his new favorite color.

Albel arched off of the bed, his mind going blank. "Please... please stop it!" His words were only a whisper, but Fayt heard them.

He stood with a sigh and removed his shirt, before laying himself out next to Albel. He grinned into the man's ear and licked at it a bit before starting to wips all of the slightly still wet wax off of him.

Albel gave a sigh of relief and hung limp from his restraints. It hadn't dawned on his fevered mind yet what exactly he had just said- Fayt personally doubted that it would for the next ten minutes.

He shushed Albel's inaudible whimpers, turning the man over softly so that his face was in the pillow.

Albel wasn't stupid. He knew what would happen next. He braced himself, biting the pillow into his mouth to muffle any cries he might let slip. He hated the thought of being dominated, but it seemed different wiht Fayt. He didn't mind as much as he usually would, and he -had- promised the poor boy that he'd be the one walking away with a limp this time.

He cried out harshly when Fayt moved into him. It was a smooth motion, since the boy had decided lube was the best option, but it still hurt so much. Albel gritted his teeth and groaned- he could take this, it was nothing compared to what he'd felt on the battlefield.

As soon as the little voice said that, he pushed it away. What a stupid conscience he had- this pain wasn't something that could be compared t what was felt on the battlefield.

Amazilngly, Albel had gotten over the initial pain of entry. It seemed his trailing thoughts had distracted him.

They could not, however distract him from the pleasure he felt when Fayt pulled ut and thrust back in.

It was Albel's first ever time bottoming to anyone in his life, and he was pleasantly surprised to find that it was nowhere near as bad as he ahd expected. It felt amazingly good, to have something so thick and hard rubbing against some special spot so deep inside of him. He couldn't help but moan and move restlessly, pushing back to meet every thrust.

He couldnt stand more than five minutes of it all- he pressed his face into the pillow and groaned, his cum shooting out onto the very rumpled sheets and all over his stomach. His limbs fell limp and he was still tugging at his restraints, but he didn't mind as much as he had when this whole thing had begun, most likely due to the aftershocks still running through him.

Half here, half there, Albel felt something wet and hot being shoved deep into him. He groaned and arched, realizing that it was Fayt's own seed. He let go of the pillow and threw his head back, Fayt still thrusting into him and soft pants emerging from his lips.

He collapsed soon afterwards, of course- one's body could only take so much before it reached the limits. He felt dizzy and oddly satisfied- who would have ever thought that Fayt Leingod like to have tender sex after watching someone take pain?

Albel felt a smirky smile curving his lips when Fayt removed his bonds- definitely not the brightest idea.

He grabbed at the younger male's waist and yanked him close, cuddling around him in a small ball. He nipped at the bony chest and felt better when he got a soft shout at the action.

He honestly didn't know how he felt about the entire thing- he had to admit that it was only fair Fayt got to pay him back after being so abused by his own sadistic tendedcies, but he thought perhaps the method was a bit overboard.

Albel looked up to see Fayt snoring softly, a smile on his features.

He decided that beating the shit out of his younger lover could wait until later.

After all, he ahd to have his strength if he was going to run the poor guy through, wasn't he? He nodded to himself and yawned, nuzzling into Fayt's chest since the boy was already asleep before closing his own eyes, a sated peace slipping through him.

(Fin)
Sign up to rate and review this story