Categories > Original > Romance

Waking Up or Morning Memories

by Suke_Kawamoto 0 reviews

(rated pg-13 for suggestion....) morning contemplations

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-15 - Updated: 2006-10-16 - 209 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Rubbing her face as she woke up, she ran a hand through her dark hair. Last night...oh, how wonderful it was! She never felt that warm before....
Her half-lidded green eyes rested on the blonde sleeping figure beside her. The covers had slid off of him, revealling fine scars all across his torso and arms. He actually looked at peace in his sleep.

Her eyes rested on his closed lids, thinking about the beautiful grey beneath them; to his lips, so soft, yet so full of passion when he kissed. They rested on his hands, calloused by years of training and sword-wielding, yet still managed to feel like silk across her skin. The early morning sun hit his hair, making it shine golden, and add warmth to his face.

She remembered how tightly he held her with those arms of his, just slightly muscular, and how he could still be gentle at the same time......

Shivering with slight cold, she curled back under the covers, clinging tightly to the sleeper beside her, and fell asleep again thinking of how much she loved him--all of him.

===============================================================================
sorry its so short, I thought of this real quick the other day, and only thought to put it up just now.
Sign up to rate and review this story