Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Steal My Soul

Steal My Soul

by Gundamwinggirl 2 reviews

This is a challenge that I have taken up from Edwards Boots. The pairing, in short, is Lust/Greed, and the title is from a friend of mine who is known as Crimson Angel! So please read!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Greed, Lust - Published: 2005-07-07 - Updated: 2005-07-08 - 483 words - Complete

2Hot
Gwg: As said, this is a challenge from Edwards Boots, in return she had to write a Roy/Ed story with the title "Kiss Me Softly" from the thing below as well...so please enjoy! I only own this story, not the characters or what the title is based off of.

Steal My Soul
Oneshot

Pairing: Lust/Greed

Title based from: Kiss me softly, steal my soul. Wish you luck, for when you grow old...nothing matters in a world in which nothing exists...just a floating memory on the brink of destruction. (by Crimson Angel)

It never got old between them, no matter how many times it was done. It was a dance which consisted of their bodies intertwining in the time old movements. They would not call it love, nor any other word that sounded as sweet. Their movements, though precise and delicate, were always feverish and fast. It never lasted longer than it had too, they both made sure of it.

Around the others they stayed their calm, neutral selves, never letting more be seen that had to be. He always stayed close to her, although others just thought it to him being like a lost puppy. She never said more to him than she had to in those moments, her words always carrying a sense of superiorness in them that he couldn't muster or handle.

Yet whenever they were alone it all changed. She was usually the one in control, the one who had all of the answers to every question, but as soon as their lips met it was totally different. He became the one in control, the one that had the answers to all of her questions that were no more than moans of frustration or pleasure.

His eyes always seemed to glow in those moments, a feral glow that shows the ravenous beast within. She never notices the look, for she has one of her own. She wants him to think he is in control, when she is the one that has him wrapped around her finger. You would never be able to tell though, for it is his hands that stroke her up to passion and it is his hands that leave her begging for more.

It is his lips that travel her body over, making her skin become feverish with desire, and in the end it his name that she cries out at the peak of her release. He always searches her eyes, his body covering hers as he watches her face for any sign of acknowledgement. In the end it is always the same between them as he bends down, his greed taking over as he possess her lips in a brusing kiss. In the end, it is always her lust that drives them to the height of passion repeatedly.

And in the end...it is both who always whisper, "Steal my soul..."
Sign up to rate and review this story