Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Shadows

by Sunsinger 1 review

Who really ahd the power in this relationship, this is a side story in my Gin no Umi o Wataru Universe

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Tristan Taylor, Yami Bakura - Published: 2005-07-07 - Updated: 2005-07-08 - 214 words - Complete

1Funny


Bakura stood at the door, eyes focusing on the two young men in the bed. That stupid pointy-haired kid, curled up around his other self. Bodies close, lips almost touching, it would be a sweet scene except that it lacked something... and that was separation. Ryou was his, and he felt no need to cede ownership to that baka.

Walking over, he climbed on the bed and straddled Ryou's body, trying not to wake him. He raised his slim thief's fingers up and turned Ryou's face towards him. Leaning down he brushed his lips with that of the other's. Ryou's lips softened and opened in his sleep, a small whine crawling up from his throat.

"Kura, 'Kura."

Even in his sleep, his little one knew who he belonged to. Rolling to the side, he used one of the points of the millennium ring to poke Tristan. Obediently, the boy moved back, leaving just enough room for Bakura to slide in. As he did so, he felt the arms of both of them come around him. Settling in, he reflected about how responsive both of them were to non-verbal cues. Nodding, he decided it wasn't so much that he had to share ownership, as that he owned both of them. He could live with that.



Sign up to rate and review this story