Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Trust & Betrayal

Part Two: The art of seduction...

by kirayasha 0 reviews

One-shot in 16 parts. Jakotsu and Renkotsu learn the hard way that sake, curiosity and lust don't mix. Even the strongest will shatter when betrayal is involved...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 3035 words

0Unrated
Part Two: The art of seduction...



FYI: The name "Ren" is of course used as a nickname/shortened form of his name for Renkotsu by the other Shichinintai. However, "Ren" can also be a girl's name that means "water lily..."




"Damn! It seems to be a large closet of sorts..." Jakotsu said, as he moved away from Renkotsu.

"How can you tell?"

"I think the bedding..." He giggled." Is a dead give away."

Renkotsu laughed. "Are sure this isn't someone's room?"

"Positive as the bedding's very high off the ground for one thing, and there's a lot of it..." He turned to face Renkotsu. "Give me a bit and I'll make it all nice and comfortable..." Turning back to the rows of bedding stacked on shelves along the wall, Jakotsu pulled out what he hoped was a futon. Giggling softly to himself, when he guessed correctly, the cross-dresser eagerly unrolled the futon, before hunting around for some floor cushions, while Renkotsu watched from the shadows of the doorway.

"Close the shoji; I've found some candles...Now how to light them...?" Jakotsu said, trailing off softly to himself.

"Give them to me," Renkotsu said. Sticking out his hand, he waited while Jakotsu hurried over to him and handed them over. Renkotsu let out tiny cough and the first candle was lit, making it a simple matter to light the others off of it. The fire-breather watched his fellow team member fuss around the storage room, arranging things in a way that seemed conducive for sleeping off the effects of the sake. Had he been more sober, he would have seen it for what it was; a love nest.

When he finished arranging things to his satisfaction, Jakotsu quickly helped Renkotsu get comfortable. "How's your leg feeling now?"

"I'd tell you but I can't really feel it..." Renkotsu chuckled. "I'm sure I'll know all about it in the morning, though..." He leaned forward and rubbed his calf.

Jakotsu nodded. "Umm... why don't you have a little more and then maybe your hangover will be worse than the leg." The two of them laughed. "Damn! You forgot to bring the cups!"

"Me? I thought you were going to do that!"

"Hmmm... I guess we'll have to share, right?"

Renkotsu sighed. "Yeah... You can go first. It should be light enough for you to lift now."

Jakotsu made a little face. "I'm stronger than you think I am! Besides, who do you think helped carry you in here?" he smirked.

"You did, you freaky lil girl," Renkotsu said. "And don't drink it all!"

"How many times to do I have to tell you, I'm not a freaky lil girl?!" Jakotsu stuck his tongue out at Renkotsu. "Besides, I promise I'll leave you some," he said sweetly.

"I don't know," Renkotsu said, reaching out and trying to grab the sake jug away from Jakotsu. "And hand that over before you forget and drink it all. The last thing I want is to be stuck in here with some freaky lil girl who's drunk off her ass..." he teased.

"Keep that up and I won't tell you..." Jakotsu warned, handing the jug over.

"Sorry...I can't help it; you look like a girl. But if it bothers you so much, then why do it?"

"Do what?"

"Dress and act like a girl?"

"I dress this way because I like to. You know, Oo-Aniki-chan said he was going to buy me a hundred silk kimono when we retire and give this all up..." he lapsed into silence as he thought it over. "And I act this way because sadly, that's how you men want me to act. Deep down in your hearts, no matter how much you say otherwise, you still want a woman to lie with... so, I become that woman for you..." He looked at Renkotsu sadly. "Even Oo-Aniki-chan wants a woman to lie with..."

"I'm sure it's you Oo-Aniki really wants."

"You think...?"

"Yeah, I think. Now what was it you were going to show me?"

"This..." Jakotsu said softly. He reached out and took Renkotsu's face in his hands, and bringing his face closer, Jakotsu kissed him, taking the fire-breather by surprise.

Renkotsu's first impulse was to push him away, but the thought of learning something interesting as well as the thrill he got from kissing his leader's paramour, relaxed him just enough to throw his arms around Jakotsu.

"You like it, hunh?" Jakotsu whispered teasingly in Renkotsu's ear. He quickly trailed a line of little kisses along the fire-breather's jaw line, before Renkotsu captured Jakotsu's lips with his own. They kissed, slowly deepening it as Renkotsu threw his better judgment carelessly away and the fact that the little cross-dresser had let his hands wander had also added to the moment.

"I knew you liked me..." Jakotsu said softly, "Which is why I agreed to teach you what I know..." He had somehow wound up straddling Renkotsu's hips, cradling his fellow team member's head against his chest. "I'm going to tell you some things that are important, so pay attention, Ren..."

"Okay..."

"The most important thing to remember is always to swallow no matter how bad it tastes... and it will taste bad or at least funny, depending on what you ate or if you're feeling adventurous and drip honey all over it..." Jakotsu chuckled. "The second thing I want you to remember is not to gag. That's very bad and almost as bad as not swallowing. After awhile you'll know when Sui's ready so you'll be prepared..."

"Gag...?"

"Sssh... I said you have to pay attention to what I say! I'll show you afterwards, and I want to see if you've paid attention too..."

"What the hell are you talking about...?"

"Sssh... you'll know soon enough...." Jakotsu said as Renkotsu sighed softly. Leaning over, he blew out the candles.

"Whatchu do that for?"

Jakotsu sighed. "It's better in the dark as that way you can imagine I'm Sui... and don't worry; it's not the first time anyone's imagined I'm someone else and I'm sure it won't be the last..."

"Oh..." Renkotsu said softly. He was dying to know what the little cross-dresser was talking about. The funny thing was a part of him knew exactly what Jakotsu was hinting at, and had he been sober, he would have beaten the shit out of him for suggesting it. But the thought of doing something with Jakotsu that before only their leader had experienced, not to mention the various other men he had entertained, was something Renkotsu could not pass up. Only then would he have everything Bankotsu had.

Jakotsu tugged on Renkotsu's kimono, pulling the fire-breather from his reverie. "What are you doing...?"

"Nothing..."

Renkotsu snorted in amusement and let go of Jakotsu just long enough to untie his obi and tug his kimono free of his hakama. "Damn your ass is boney!" he said as he shifted Jakotsu to a more comfortable position on his lap.

"That's what Aniki-chan always says!" He laughed. "Much better..." Jakotsu purred as he trailed a line of kisses down Renkotsu's neck and collarbone. He was slowly shifting his weight and easing Renkotsu onto his back as he did so. Once he had the fire-breather where he wanted him, he opened his kimono and proceeded to suck on one nipple as he played with the other.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Renkotsu called out in surprise as he tried to push his fellow team member off of him.

"Nothing... just relax and pay attention..." Jakotsu murmured as if what he was doing was no big deal.

"It doesn't feel like nothing."

"Shut up or you can forget about it..."

Renkotsu grumbled wordlessly and it was several long tense minutes before he relaxed enough to enjoy what Jakotsu was doing.

"Is that all? If it is, I already know about that stuff..."

Jakotsu stopped what he was doing and sighed. Sitting up, he grabbed Renkotsu's hand. Lifting it to his lips, he sucked on the fire breather's forefinger suggestively. "I was leading up to that..."

"Ooh..." Renkotsu swallowed. "I know about that too, but we agreed not to engage in such pursuits."

Jakotsu laughed. "Afraid of biting each other, hunh?"

"No! It's just... rather unpleasant, that's all."

Jakotsu snorted derisively. "You two are worse than a couple of old nuns who never saw any action! No wonder you're quite satisfied sitting around doing nothing. I would rather be dead than live my life like that."

"That can be arranged..."

"Ummm... yeah," he tittered nervously, afraid that Ren would tell him to go fuck off, leaving him to take care of his needs by himself. "Well, why don't you let me show you how to do it properly for now and once you get the hang of it and are thoroughly enjoying yourselves, I'll let you know how to make it even better."

Renkotsu thought it over. He had to admit Jakotsu was good at what he was doing so far and the little taste he just had of "something more" made him give in. "Okay... go ahead and teach me, Sensei..."

"OOOH, Sensei, hunh? I like that!"

"I figured you would. Now shut up and start teaching. The more I lie here the more tired I get and the futon is starting to spin too..."

"My, my, my... what an impatient student you are?! Well, if you insist, who am I-"

"Shut up, Jak!"

"Fine!" Jakotsu leaned forward and after a few minutes, he settled in and picked up where he had left off. The cross-dresser made his way slowly down Ren's torso, enjoying the sight and feel of his well developed musculature. The fire-breather was broad-shouldered like Jakotsu, but where as the cross-dresser was lean and wiry, Renkotsu looked as though he was well fed. Working in the blacksmith's shop had helped to hone his build and since it was rather prosperous, Renkotsu never had to miss a meal. He was also smart and educated, as his early childhood had been spent in a monastery, something the illiterate Jakotsu found attractive even though it rankled at the same time.

Sighing softly, Jakotsu tugged at the ties of Renkotsu's hakama. He knew the fire-breather was aroused by his love-play and it was hard for the cross-dresser to slow down and treat Renkotsu like a shy virgin; when the fire-breather surprised him, by reaching down to untie it himself. After some chuckling and giggling on both their parts, Renkotsu was lying there naked, much to Jakotsu's delight. Carefully inching closer, the former bathhouse whore pushed his way between the other man's legs and gently took hold of his erection. Jakotsu playfully stroked it, giggling softly when Renkotsu moaned in response. He would occasionally flick his tongue across the tip, gently teasing the fire-breather. It was not long before he had Renkotsu thoroughly enjoying the moment enough to finally engulf him with his mouth.

Jakotsu decided to give the fire-breather his all and treat him in much the same way he would Bankotsu if he were enjoying a bit of fun with him. So he gently bobbed his head up and down, using his lips to simulate a woman's opening, and flicking his tongue across the areas he knew that would give the most pleasure. What he had not counted on was Renkotsu's quick release and he swallowed his anger along with his semen. "Well...?"

"That was...incredible...different... I don't know..." Renkotsu said softly. Rubbing his hand over his face, he asked, "You do this all the time with Ban?"

"No, we do other things you're too pure to do. And usually Ban does that to me, if you must know. I only do that to get him started... Now it's your turn!"

"Hunh? I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know?! You have to! Look what you did!" Jakotsu sat up and shrugged out of his kimono. Renkotsu was startled to see the cross-dresser had been naked like a woman underneath his clothes, but what was even more startling was his erection as the fire-breather never imagined he would get aroused while teaching him.

"But I'm tired... can't it wait until morning?"

"No!! I mean I want to make sure you've remembered everything I taught you," Jakotsu replied in what he hoped was a reasonable tone of voice.

Renkotsu sighed. "Fine... but I can't guarantee how good it'll be cuz I'm dead tired." Plus I don't think this was such a great idea after all...

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do just fine." I hope..."I mean you had me teaching you!" I wish you'd hurry up as I'm starting to get tired too...

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... you talk too much! And you're one freaky lil girl..." Renkotsu muttered as he looked down at Jakotsu's crotch.

The cross-dresser heaved a long suffering sigh. "That's because I'm not a freaky lil girl, Ren, I'm a man!! And I have something I'd like you to take care of for me..." he purred, and taking Renkotsu's hand, he placed it over his erection.

"Oh yeah..." Renkotsu laughed tiredly. "Are you sure this can't wait until morning...?" Because I don't think I want to do this...

"No!!"

Renkotsu shrugged and pushed Jakotsu none too gently onto his back, prompting the cross-dresser to cry out, "OOOH!! I had no idea you liked it rough!"

"Shut the hell up already! I'm getting tired of hearing your stupid comments and whining about this, that, and the next thing! If you don't shut up, you can forget it! Understood?"

Jakotsu, pouting, nodded silently and he was sorry he did that as the futon started to take on a rather unpleasant spin. And his annoyance with Renkotsu made it hard for him to enjoy himself. He had to call on all of his training in the bathhouse just to feign pleasure. Rolling his eyes, when the fire-breather refused to allow him to kiss him more deeply, Jakotsu sighed, before closing his eyes. He hoped he would not fall asleep as he was frightened of what Renkotsu would do to him if he did. So he did what he always did when faced with a lover of Renkotsu's abilities, he thought about everything else under the sun except what was going on.

It was not long before it mercifully ended for them both. Jakotsu opened his eyes and was about to thank Renkotsu and tell him what a good job he did, despite the fact that Renkotsu had bit him more times that he cared to remember, when he caught the look on the fire-breather's face.

Renkotsu sat up, a look of panic on his face, as he tried vainly to swallow his mouthful. The trouble was the taste combined with all the sake he had drunk over the course of the evening had made his stomach rebel. There was no way he would be able to swallow without gagging and Jakotsu said a silent prayer that Renkotsu would not get sick all over him. Hiking up on his elbows, and scooting away from Renkotsu, Jakotsu grabbed the nearly empty sake jug and thrust it at the fire-breather.

Renkotsu practically ripped the jug from the cross-dresser's hands and shot him a grateful look, before emptying his stomach contents into it.

Jakotsu sat there with his eyes closed, vainly trying to ignore the retching sounds. He had the horrible feeling that Renkotsu had consumed too much sake for his own good; a notion that was later confirmed when he heard the fire-breather softly blubbering about being sorry. "It's alright; I wasn't all that great the first time I did it..."

Renkotsu looked at him like he had three heads. "I wasn't talking to you, Asshole. I meant Sui is going to kill me when he finds out."

Jakotsu rolled his eyes and immediately regretted it. "Wait a minute; you two go whoring all the time, right? So why is this a big deal when that isn't? And why are you looking at me with one eye open?"

"Because one of you is bad enough, without having to look at the two of you..." Renkotsu laughed tiredly.

"Well, you don't see me complaining about the two of you!"

"Oh yeah... But trust me it's different."

"Why?"

"Because! It just is!"

"Okay... But, you know, you don't have to tell him about it... You think half my old clients went home and told their wives about what we did?" Jakotsu said as he scooted over to sit next to the fire-breather. He reached up and patted Renkotsu on the back. "I've got news for you, they hadn't because if they had, I'd have had the pleasure of meeting a lot more wives than I have..."

Renkotsu looked over at Jakotsu as he thought it over. "You sure...?"

"Yes! It's not like you did anything wrong! All we did was suck each other off. It's not like I plowed your virgin ass or you plowed mine..." Jakotsu laughed. "So quit worrying, and hand me that." He pointed to the sake jug. "I'm going to put that outside as the smell is making me sick... And then I think we should go to sleep."

"Shit!" the fire breather swore as he handed over the jug. "Where the hell are my clothes?!"

"They're in here somewhere, but I think you should just stay here and sleep it off. If you go stumbling back to Sui now, you're going to spill your guts and the two of us are going to wind up dead, or wishing we were dead..." Jakotsu lurched to feet and carried the soiled jug to the door. Sliding the shoji back, he set it just outside before closing it. Sighing softly, he let his eyes readjust to the dark, before heading back to the futon.

"If you so much as lay a finger on me during the night, I swear I'll borrow Sui's claws and gut you myself."

"Yeah, yeah! Goodnight to you too, Ren," Jakotsu said as he lay down next the fire-breather. He rolled over onto his side, facing away from him and drifted off to the soft sounds of Renkotsu's snoring.
Sign up to rate and review this story