Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Trust & Betrayal

Part Six: Awakening from the nightmare...

by kirayasha 0 reviews

One-shot in 16 parts. Jakotsu and Renkotsu learn the hard way that sake, curiosity and lust don't mix. Even the strongest will shatter when betrayal is involved...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 674 words

0Unrated
Part Six: Awakening from the nightmare...






It had taken forever for his violent side to finally recede back into the depths of their mind and sleep, but when he did Suikotsu woke to find himself in a nightmare. There was his beloved Renkotsu lying torn and broken beneath him, his blood tainting the steel claws and the remnants of the violent Suikotsu's rape was still thick in the air and had soaked into the floor mats.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." the innocent Suikotsu whispered as he removed the claws and carefully picked up his ravaged comrade.

With his doctor's expertise he carefully bathed his beloved. His fingers gently probed and cleansed the wounds, making sure they were clear of any infection prone substances, and checking for any other damage to be taken care of. When that was finished, he carefully laid Renkotsu chest down on their futon and pulled a blanket up to his waist where the horrible gashes ended.

After dressing quickly, Suikotsu rummaged through his bag of medicinal herbs and potions and pulled out a container that held a light green jell-like substance. He carefully spread the healing salve on a cloth meant for bandaging the terrible gashes on Renkotsu's back. He hoped it would be enough to relieve some of pain and more importantly help the skin to heal itself.

Suikotsu felt a lump rise in his throat when he saw Renkotsu visibly cringe as he applied the salve and cloth to his wounds. The fire-breather's eyelids twitched and he slowly opened them. His body tensed and fear streaked across his face as his eyes focused on Suikotsu, the memories of what had happened rushing back to his mind.

"Don't worry," Suikotsu whispered in genuine gentleness as he tenderly touched Renkotsu's face. "He's asleep. I won't let him hurt you anymore," Suikotsu choked.

Renkotsu's features relaxed and small tired smile crossed his face as he reached up and placed his hand over Suikotsu's. "Am I forgiven?"

Suikotsu remained silent for moment, trying to confirm his own answer. He knew he and the good doctor side of himself had already forgiven him, but was his vengeful, possessive, violent side finally satiated? Yes. His violent side was no longer sending out vibes of hatred toward Renkotsu, if anything the murder prone personality seemed very satisfied with himself.

Monster...

"Yes," Suikotsu finally whispered the answer to Renkotsu's worried question, a tear slipping down his cheek. "You are forgiven. I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing? It was I who wronged you." Renkotsu furrowed his brow in concern at his beloved's weeping.

"You didn't deserve all that. I should have controlled him...But he...I'm so sorry..." The claw-bearer lowered his head, the tears flowing freely now.

Renkotsu slowly and painfully sat up, then wrapped his arms around Suikotsu. "Stop it; you've shed too many tears over me." The fire-breather gently stroked his beloved's hair. "I don't want you weeping anymore."

They remained like that for a long time, when Suikotsu spoke, his voice returning to its normal timbre. "At least now we are on equal footing again. You have something to be guilty about, and I have something to be guilty about."

"But you..."

"Ssh... You've been through a great ordeal. You need to rest so you can heal properly." Suikotsu gently pushed Renkotsu back down to the futon, careful not to aggravate his wounds. "I'm going to get you some more ointment. You rest easy." Suikotsu got up and quietly exited the room.

Renkotsu finally relaxed; and though his body still ached, his mind and heart were at peace. He had just closed his eyes when he heard the shoji open again. "Forget something?" He lifted his head and was surprised to see not Suikotsu standing there, but his partner in the affair, Jakotsu.

The fire-breather painfully pulled himself up and sat back on his heels despite the protest from his injured backside. His back still faced the door, but he turned his head to face his cross-dressing comrade. "What do you want?"
Sign up to rate and review this story