Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > a new story

the beach

by trinigal1234 1 review

going to the beach before the mission

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-22 - 291 words

0Unrated
can we go to the beach said naruto.

sure said sakura, sasuke, and kakashi

jessica said wat ever.

they got ready and went to the beach. ino came out of no where and threw jessica in the water and tried to kill her. sasuke thought ino would kill this weakling so he dived in. he was surprised to see jessica almost killing ino. sasuke said r u ok jessica?

jessica said yes, and you can call me jess. i hate my first name.

he said oh, and noticed how beautful she was.

ino was angry but she really did not want to kill her. (as if) sasuke offered to buy jess an ice cream and she said sure. inner sakura: who does she think she is getting all chummy with my sasuke. oh she will pay cha!

kakashi is reading his itcha itcha book. naruto was thinking why does sasuke get all the girls. figures.

kakashi went to surf and gai challenged him. who ever gets wiped out first is the worst person alive. kakashi said why not. they began and lee was cheering his sensai while trailing his thoughts of who sasuke was with, and was she strong,why is she so pretty... wait i love sakura not her.

sakura was plotting evil things in her mind to get rid of jess or so she calls herself.

mean while sasuke is trying to impress jess, she was not like sakura, no she did not like sasuke at all, mabe as a teammate but never, wait how did she get the title of uchiha.

jess sasuke said how did you get the name uchiha?

get the others i will tell you my story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry all of my story chap. are short.
Sign up to rate and review this story