Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ino's Move

Ino's Move

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano meets the girl of his dreams

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chouji, Ino, Other - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-23 - 772 words

-1MarySue
Ino's move

Isano, Kazu, and Ira went to the middle of the forest of Konoha. Kazu and Ira went back to their wolf forms. Kazu snarled, "It's agitating being in that damn human form all day!" "Fuck yah, all humans do is walk on two legs. That slowed us down Isano! We would have been faster if we had all been in wolf form." She said flicking her tail. Isano didn't answer or budge at the comment as he walked on with his team.
He had bigger thoughts on his mind, for one Kakashi. "Let's stop here for the night." Isano said as he through his bag on the ground. "I'll put your guy's stuff on tomorrow if you're going to stay like that." He said as he laid their new clothes on the floor and walked off with his.
"Hey, where are you going?" Ira asked, but Isano did not say a word as he disappeared into the darkness. "Leave him alone sis, he's got a lot of things on his mind right now." Ira turned to her brother, "Like what?" Kazu laid his muzzle on the ground, curled up to the point that Ira already knew the answer. She blew a puff of smoke which turned into a bonfire. She looked off into the distance for her brother, love, comrade, and fell asleep beside Kazu.
Isano walked by a lake and sat down by its waters. His hair blew in the wind and he looked up towards the stars. He could smell the scent of his mother and her presence brought him joy, but...he had to know.
He began to take off his pants as he put his knew black pants on. They gave him a wonderful rush of excitement as he knew his goal was closing in. He took of his torn gray jacket to put on a black long sleeve shirt with the Konoha logo on it. He then put on a dark green vest with the red Konoha symbol displayed on his back. He tied the leg pouch to his leg as well.
Then he sighed a great sigh. His bandeges on his face...the bandages which he never, ever removed. He began to take it off ...when he heard a rumble of the trees. He grabbed a kunai knife from his leg pouch and jumped back. Then he heard voices and pushing in the bushes.
"Come on Ino, stop being a baby and talk to him!" Choji yelled as he attempted to push her forward. "No way, if he knows we are here, I'm screwed!" A light breeze trickled beside Ino's shoulder, "And why is that?" Isano asked.
"Gulp!" Ino just realized that he had already heard the whole conversation. Choji snickered, "tah tah!". "Wait!" Ino yelled, but Choji was already gone. "Why that fat bastard!"
Isano still stood behind Ino. "So, may I ask why you were spying on me?" Ino blushed; it may have been just to see you naked. Isano realized that she turned completely red and knew what the truth was."Well, I guess you might have wanted to see my real face." He said hiding the actual truth.
She blushed violently, "Well...um... not really." Isano knelt down beside her. She saw him face to face for the first time and he looked different than before. He looked more masculine, stronger, way cuter.
She blushed and squinted hard, "It was because I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me!" Isano gently grabbed Ino's arm and held her up to the point they were standing face to face. "How bout we meet up tomorrow at Irucha's and talk about it." Ino was overjoyed, "...sure."
Then Ino had a sudden compulsion to hug Isano and pulled him close to him. Isano was shocked on how fast she pulled him in, but gave into her warmth. He then lowered his head into Ino's hair and felt a feeling of comfort. A feeling that he wanted to stay for ever.
Then he pulled her away, "Well, I have to get back to my team so they won't worry." Ino blushed, "Yah, sure." She then waved as she disappeared into the night sky.
Isano smirked. "It's my lucky day!" Then he took off the bandages around his face and placed the black mask on his face. He also took off his pine forest head band and put on the leaf headband to the point it covered his left eye. Isano went over to the water and looked into the reflection in its depths. "He was right....I do look like Kakashi."
Sign up to rate and review this story