Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > My Beloved's Kiss

The Decision

by Midnite 0 reviews

Thanks to an innocent suggestion by Duo, Quatre is suddenly cursed. He changes into a different form and only a kiss from his true love will change him back. The problem? His Love isn't in love wit...

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Heero, Quatre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-23 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 1231 words

0Unrated
i do not own Gundam Wing! however, any and all original characters and ideas belong to me. please do not steal them!


My Beloved's Kiss



Chapter 3: The Decision



"What's wrong, Quat?" Duo asked as soon as the door was shut.

Quatre turned on him with a mixture of fear and slight anger in his expression. "What's wrong?" he repeated to the other pilot with a hint of sarcasm. At Duo's nod, he continued. "What's wrong is that you nearly told Heero to kiss me!"

Duo lifted an eyebrow. "And that's bad because....?"

"What's wrong with you?" Quatre exploded, the stress of the situation causing him to actually lose some control of his emotions.

"What's wrong with you?" Duo shot back. "I thought you liked the guy. Don't you want him to kiss you?"

"Of course I..." Quatre stopped and quickly corrected himself. "That's not the point! I don't want Heero to kiss me just because he has to. Especially when it won't mean anything to him. He sees me as a comrade. A fellow soldier and nothing more."

Duo sat in the desk chair next to him and folded his arms across his chest. "So make him see you differently." He must have seen the look of incredulousness on Quatre's face because he was quick to elaborate. "If he sees you as just a friend then make him view you differently. Try to spend more time with him without looking like you want to. If you just sit in the same room as Heero and say nothing the entire time, he sees that as spending time with someone. You could talk about yourself or really anything you want, as long as you don't expect him to interact with you, and I guarantee he'll be listening. Have him get to know you without him realizing it. When he starts showing more interest in you as a person instead of just some guy he fights with, that's when you start getting him to want you. Start doing regular things in a more sensual way. Be nonchalant about it. Act like you don't know what you're doing. Seduce him in secret. He won't know what hit him."

Quatre was sure his jaw would be on the floor if it could reach that far. Duo looked so proud of himself after his little speech. He was acting like he actually knew this plan would work. Quatre shook his head. This was crazy. Seduce Heero? How the hell could he pull that off without being so obvious about it. He'd be way too nervous.

"I don't think I can do that, Duo. I'll give myself away."

"Do you want to stay a girl forever?"

Quatre shook his head fiercely. "Of course not, Duo. But seriously, seduce Heero? I wouldn't know how."

Duo grinned and Quatre suddenly wished he'd kept his mouth shut. "Don't worry about that, Quat. Just focus on getting on friendlier terms with him. I'll take care of finding out what 'attracts' him," Duo replied with a mischievous gleam appearing in his eyes.

Quatre sighed. At least it couldn't get any worse than turning into a girl. With that thought, his mind snapped back to the current problem. He was currently a female. Not only in body, but in voice as well. He hadn't missed the fact that his hair now reached past his shoulders either. What would he do? There was no way he'd ask Heero to kiss him so he could change back. The more he thought about Duo's plan and the fact that Heero would have to kiss him to change him back, the more he decided he should take advantage of this opportunity. He supposed he could go on missions like this for a little while. He glanced down where his newly formed breasts were pressed uncomfortably against his shirt. Except for this little problem. He'd have to get some new shirts. Probably even a bra. He was suddenly glad he had so many sisters. He already knew so much about girls that being one didn't scare him as much as it should have. However, he had no plans to go 'shopping' by himself.

"Duo?" When the braided boy looked up at him, he almost choked on his question. "Would you come shopping with me?"

"Sure, what for?"

Quatre swallowed hard. "To buy some new shirts and..." he trailed off and could barely manage a whisper for the last word, "a bra."

He watched as Duo blinked owlishly a few times and then... "Ahahahaha....!!!! Are you serious? Hahaha..." Duo collapsed on the floor in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Quatre resisted the urge to hit him. He should have known Duo would laugh at him. He waited as Duo's laughter calmed until it was nothing more than a few quiet chuckles that escaped every few minutes or so. "So you really plan on staying as a girl until then?"

Nodding, Quatre suddenly realized that Heero would undoubtedly be suspicious of the sentence he had stopped Duo from finishing and the way they had run off to his room like that. "Duo. If Heero asks why I'm still in this form, just tell him you were wrong and it wasn't what you thought. I know you don't lie but knowing Heero he'll try to figure out how to fix this himself and I don't want..."

"No worries, Quat. I'll figure something out." Grinning, Duo stood up and stretched. "Want to go shopping now? It's only 6:30, I'm sure there are stores still open in town."

Quatre smiled in relief. "Okay. We might as well get it over with, right?"

He turned on his heel and strode to the door, very nearly jumping in suprise when he opened it and came face to face with Heero.

"Oh! Um... Hi, Heero," he managed to force out somewhat calmly. He pasted a smile on his face and tried to move past him. An arm placed in front of him hindered his progess and he looked up at the slightly taller pilot in front of him. "What is it?" he questioned gently. He knew if he appeared to be running away Heero would only become more suspicious.

"What's going on, Quatre?" Heero asked bluntly.

He decided to play the innocent and blinked at Heero in what he hoped was amused confusion. "What's going on? I've turned into a girl, isn't that obvious?"

"That's not what I meant. Do you know how to fix this or not?" A hint of aggravation had entered Heero's voice and Quatre prayed his next sentence would satisfy him.

"Oh. Well, we thought we did but we tried it and it didn't work. Right, Duo?" The other boy vigorously nodded his head in agreement.

Heero seemed to consider before speaking again. "Can you complete your missions like... that?"

"Of course. I was just on my way to the store to get some more appropriate attire. It would attract too much attention to be dressed as a boy in my current state, don't you think?"

Heero nodded and after a few moments, stepped aside to let Quatre through, Duo following at his heels. Quatre hoped he didn't appear as eager to get away as he felt. This whole thing was going to be a lot harder than he thought and he sent up a quick prayer for the strength to get through it.
Sign up to rate and review this story