Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Another Decade Under the Influence 3:Brendon's to do list.

Why Spongebob?

by Popciclegirl 1 review

The Academy Is, well, Willian Beckett wants Brendon to hear something. Awkward.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 577 words

0Unrated
When Brendon and the dog got back to his car he saw someone trying to break into it..his girlfriend.

"Uhhh...Lillith? What are you doing?" Brendon asked.

"I'm hotwiring your car." Lillith laughed.

"Why?"

"Because...I don't know why! I'm just doing it to annoy you!" Lillith once again...laughed.

"cough Well. Since I'm the owner of the car and...have the keys..why don't you let me drive and I'll take us home."

"Including me." The dog added.

"Ummmm...yeah. Get in the car after I unlock it though."

"No!" Lillith ran away.

"I call shotgun!" The dog yelled.

Brendon had a headache. "I'm seriously going crazy."

So Brendon drove back to his apartment...he found..Lillith stealing his stuff.

"Lillith!" Brendon yelled. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm taking my stuff!"

"Why! You live with me!"

"I'm moving in with Jon...oh and...I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! Isn't that great?!"

"No! Lillith...why are you moving with Jon?"

"Because we're perfect for eachother! You and me...never gonna work!"

"But..I love you...kinda."

"Too bad! Byeas!" Lillith left.

"But thats all my stuff!" Brendon said.

"You didn't need her anyways. You and me were meant to be!"

"You are a dog!"

"So?"

"Well...there are other girls that are wanting me..."

"ohkay!"

"Can't fight the truth."

"So..whats one the agenda for tomorrow?"

"Uhh..The Academy Is... is coming out with a new c-d. They want me to hear it."

"Yay!"

"But..Ima go to sleep."

"Can I come?"

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"Okay!"

Brendon was in his bed. He saw the door open..the dog walked in.

"What do you want at 5 am!?"

"I-I can't sleep." The dog made an irrisistable face. A face that Brendon couldn't resist because...it was irrisistable...

Brendon was ready to cry at that face.

"Ca-Can I stay with you?"

Brendon nodded.

"YAY!" So the dog quickly fell asleep.

'This is one of the loudest dogs I've ever seen..or heard!' Brendon thought. 'He can't stay still!' The dog...snored...constantly moved an talked.

'I can't kick him off though...'

2 hours later, Brendon, who was up all night because of the dog, got up.

"Uh...dog. You have to get up. We're going to see the Academy in 2 hours."

Without hesitation the dog jumped up. "Okay!"

"Ugh."

So 2 hours later they left for...THE ACADEMY IS...!!!

"Brendon!" Brendons good friend, William Beckett, said.

"Hey...now..I have to be a guest star on..."The Rocking Adventures of My Chemical Romance" in 2 hours...I have to fly to Jersey? Jeeze. What is the author thinking? Anyways...I'd like to hear it."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" The dog agreed.

"Okay."

It started off with bubbles...lots and lots of bubbles...

"Oh I'ma goofy goober yeah! Your a goofy goober yeah! We're all goofy goobers yeah! Goofy, Goofy, Goober, Goober YEAH!"

Brendon's eyes were wide opened with a WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED look.

"Isn't it great?" WIlliam asked.

"Why Spongebob?"

"Because! He's a...square little yellow dude! Who has a...great voice and has..uhhh...inspired The Academy Is...! We want to dedicate this WHOLE c-d to him!"

"Well...I gotta go...catch a flight to Jersey..."

Brendon and the dog were off!

"Off to...uh oh...did you say Jersey?"

"Yeah...to be with MCR..." Brendon got an idea. "The you can be with Frank again!"

The dog gave a sad look. "Okay..."

Okay. be pre-pared..onve again.
Sign up to rate and review this story