Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Decade Under the Influence 4:back to Jersey...Havok.

Another Decade Under the Influence 4:back to Jersey...Havok.

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Gerard is driving one day and a dog hits his window. What does it want...is it even a dog? *ONE SHOT* Butter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 789 words - Complete

0Funny
Disclaimer:I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE MEMBERS OF MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! I ONLY OWN THE SMOKING DOG! I DON'T EVEN OWN OLIVIA! SHE BELONGS TO GERARD! Oh and I don't own AFI either...even tho' I wish I did...

Gerard was driving to Best Buy to get "The Sims 2: Pets" the greatest game ever.

He had his Misfits c-d on blast and he was singing along with his dog, Olivia, shotgun.

He saw something in the sky. "What the heck is tha-"

The thing in the sky hit the car window.

Gerard screamed.

Olivia froze.

Gerard pulled over to find a dog laying on the side walk.

"How...what? Me confused." Gerard said to himself. "How does a dog come flying into my car window?"

"Ouch...stupid 13 year old brat." The dog mumbled.

"Wait...you're Frankies dog." Gerard said. "what are you doing here?"

"Gerard! Long time, no see! Uhh...what am I doing here...." The dog thought for a second. "Oh yeah. Brendon asked a 13 year old girl to kick me to Jersey..."

"Uhh...come with me. I'll take you back to Frank."

"Wait...why?"

"Because your his dog."

The dog stood there for a seconds then started begging at Gerards feet. "Please don't make me go! He's going to put me in a puppy pound!"

"Where you belong." Gerard mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"I have to go to "Best Buy" first. Get in the car."

"I call shot...gun." The dog found Olivia already in shotgun.

"You get in the back."

"Fine..be that way."

So after Gerard went to Best Buy it was time to say hello to Frankie.

"I have to pee." The dog said.

"What?"

"I really have to use the bathroom..your car is lookin' pretty good right now."

"Oh no it's not!"

"Well, it's still 30 minutes untill Franks house. Your house is closer."

"Fine...just..hold it for 5 minutes."

When they arrived Gerard remembered he forgot something at his house.

"The weather!" Gerard said.

So when the dog was...doing his business Gerard was looking at "THE WEATHER CHANNEL"

"Before we go to our weather we have one little annoncement." The guy on the T.V. said. "Davey Havok of the gothic punk band AFI has gone missing and has been missing for 5 months. If you know where he might be please call (555)-555-555-5555. And now our weather."

The dog walked out. "I feel so much better...so..whens dinner?"

"Ask Frank. Thats where your going."

So they drove off to Franks house..without Olivia.

"You see dog? If it wasn't for you! I could've been playing "The Sims 2:Pets" already, but NOOO. Frank Iero's dog has to appear in my window and I have to take him home."

"IT'S BRENDON'S FAULT!"

"And I'll tell him it was the wrong thing to do..." Gerard said. "He should've killed you off." He mumbled.

"what?"

"Nothing....okay. So we're here."

So Gerard took the dog into Franks house...whose door was open.

"Frank? OOH FRANK! FRANKIE!" Still no answer. "FRANK ANTHONY IERO GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Jeeze you sound like my mom, Gerard..." Frank stopped talked for a moment. "Davey." He said.

"Frank."

"Thanks for bringing my umm...my 'dog' back."

"You're very welcome. Now I have to go install my ga-"

"Gerard stay!" Frank said.

"What now!?"

"I need you to read these instructions." Frank handed him a piece of paper.

"Okay. I will...how to turn...dogs into humans after they have been turned into dogs..." He started.

"One:Put the dog in freezing ice water.
Two: crack...eggs over his head.
Three:Wash the dog with the raw eggs.
Four:Uhh...lick the dog...4 times.
Five:Drink the...water
Six:Pour...butter onto the dog.
Seven:Put bread on him...
Eight:Wash everything off of him with...freezing cold water.
Nine:Take the dog out and dry him.
Ten:Chant "OOGY BOOGIE MICKEY CAT" 10 times.
Eleven:Watch as he becomes a human again...WITH CLOTHES.
Twelve:Have a GREAT day with your new human."

Frank did everything Gerard told him to do and 'Davey' was unhappy about it.

So "The Smoking Dog" turned into Davey Havok.

"Thanks guys! I couldn't thank you enough."

The other victims in the previous "Smoking Dog Stories" all of a sudden appeared.

"YOU! YOUR THAT DOG WHO GAVE ME REALLY BAD DREAMS!" Adam Lazzara yelled. "AND MADE ME WALK IN THAT STUPID HOUSE! Jeeze Davey! You don't even smoke!"

"You ruined my relationship with Amanda!" Brendon said.

"You wouldn't let me play my game!" Gerard said.

Everyone got out their pitchforks.

"I am the one who...has to go. SEE YA!"

So everyone ran after Davey...

Me and Brendon lived happlyer after.

THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story