Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Her 16th Birthday

Her 16th Birthday

by jabarber69

What's a girl to do, when she is 16, gets drunk and has a row with her boyfriend?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Draco, Hermione - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 3080 words - Complete

?Blocked
Her 16th Birthday
By jabarber69

NC 17 contains very dark themes and violent consensual sex

What's a girl to do, when she is 16, gets drunk and has a row with her boyfriend?

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, nor am I making any profit off of this story. I did this for pure fun. I hope you enjoy!

Set during Hermione, Ron and Harry's 6th year at Hogwarts.


The Morning After

Hermione Granger opened her eyes, and immediately closed them. Even though the room wasn't terrible bright inside, she felt like someone had just shone a light in her eyes. Then she notices a foul taste in her mouth, while grimacing "YUCK" escape's her lips. When she tries to sit up, her head fills like the insides of a giant bell and someone is ringing it, she immediately grabs both sides of her head and presses inwards on the sides.

When her head stops ringing she opens her eyes again, squinting against the light, she looks around the room.

'Where the hell am I, wait a minute this isn't my room, and this sure isn't my bed!' She looks down and sees that she is naked. She suddenly grabs the sheets and pulls them up around her neck covering her nakedness. But when she pulls the sheet it uncovers a naked man, from the waist down, lying beside her.

Hermione jaw drops in shock. 'Oh my god, I shagged. But who, what, how did it happen?' With her right hand she hits her head, trying to force the whirling emotions spinning out of control inside her head, to stop, so she can think. Think, how did this happen! She thinks back to yesterday....

~*~

It was her 16th birthday and she just knew her two best friends Harry Potter and her boyfriend Ron Weasley were planning a surprise birthday party for her. She remembered all the clues.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" ask Hermione while erupting from the stairs to her room.

"Err, nothing!" answered Ron and Harry nervously, trying to hide something from her.

"Uh, uh, well if your doing nothing, then do you want to go to breakfast?" Hermione replies

"Sure, be with you in a minute." The boys said, while turning their backs to her and stuffing something down inside of their book bags that she couldn't see.

After breakfast she had Arthimancy class, while the boys had the next two hours off.

"Harry you don't think she knows what we are planning, do you?" Asks Ron

"I'm not certain, Hermione is pretty smart!" replies Harry

The boys then go over once again the preparations for the surprise birthday party they have planned for tonight. Since it is her 16th Birthday, and it being Friday, they had pooled their money and now had a good supply of Butter Beer. They would have music and dancing. Everybody involved figured it would be a smashing success.

They surprised her that evening, or so they thought. She remember at first having a really nice time. She danced every dance with Ron, cause they were a couple now. They had both finally expressed their love for one another just a couple of months ago. And since then they have added to their legend of having some remarkable rows, to also having some remarkable or at least a lot of snogs.

She remembers getting drunk. Someone must, of spiked the punch. She then remembers having a row with Ron, and running out of the portrait hole of the Tower. Vaguely she remembers a man, Ron, catching and holding her. She also had flashbacks of pain and then very intense pleasure from the shagging. 'Oh my god, I shagged Ron last night while I was drunk. Damn him he took my virginity when I was semi conscious and drunk!'

While lowering her head and crying softly, she suddenly remembers other things. Like crying into his arms and telling him she wanted him. 'Oh my god, I got nobody to blame for what happen to me last night, but my self'. Then she remembers groping him and undoing his pants and caressing his cock while hanging all over him and kissing him and begging him like a wanton slut to fuck me.

~*~

Well we talked of making love, she thinks while glancing over and looking at the naked form of Ron lying on his back beside her. She suddenly smiles crimson and starts to wonder?

'I wonder what giving a man a blowjob feels like?' She thinks coyly. She moves over next to Ron, and leans in to inspect his thing. 'It's kind of beautiful in a strange sort of way. What was it that lavender calls it, oh yeah, Cock!' At the moment it is not hard, but she understands why form reading wizard's sex education books.

Looking coyly at the direction of Ron's head, which is still under the sheet. She wraps her fingers around his shaft and slowly starts to stroke it. Within just a few short strokes, it suddenly starts to stiffen. She is fascinated over this, and continues to stroke him. He is soon standing erect. She lets go and in awe stares at his Cock. 'Wow what is that Nine or Ten inches!' With her fingers she explores all over his cock, when she is at the base, she slowly examines his balls. Being real careful with them, from what she had learned in the book she read, he is real vulnerable and sensitive here.

Coyly then she looks in the direction of his head and thinks, 'um, he shagged me when I was out, so I will repay him by, giving him his first blowjob while he is out!' She then wraps her fingers gently around his shaft and then with her mouth she lowers it to his cock. She sees the hole at the end and hesitantly she licks it with her tongue. She then closes her mouth over the head of his cock. 'Wow this feels good' she thinks in a lewd sort of way. She then moves her tongue around the base of his head this causes his cock to twitch. 'Wow that felt good on my tongue and did you see his reaction!' Then she takes more of him by moving her head further down his shaft and at the same time licking him with her tongue. This brings another moan from him, which fuels her desire to continue. She pulls back from the base, while stroking him with her lips and tongue. This causes another even louder moan. Soon with her mouth she is bobbing up and down on his cock.

He lets out a loud moan, and pushes upward and starts to meet her. Suddenly she feels the rush of hot cum begin to shoot into her mouth and throat. She deep throats his cock, catching every bit of his salty cum. Savoring, both the taste and the knowledge that this was the first blowjob he'd ever had.

After what seemed like an endless supply of cum, his cock began to soften and Hermione let it slip from her mouth. She wiped her lips with her tongue, catching the few drops witch had escaped her.

Knowing he is awake now, "Did you like that?" Hermione asked

"Yes I did, Baby"

Hermione eyebrows suddenly arch in surprise while her jaw drops in shock. She looks up. 'That's not Ron, that's DRACO MALFOY!'

She suddenly looks back at his cock, and she finally focuses her eyes on his pubic hair, it is not red but blonde!

Then it all comes crashing back to her. How she got in a row with Ron at the party. How she ran crying out the portrait hole. While running around, a corner, ran right into Malfoy, who was patrolling the floors as a Prefect. Then blushing she remembers that in her drunken state she decides she would get back at Ron by sleeping with Draco and she came on to him and went with him to his room and fucked his brains out.

Suddenly she lets go of Draco cock like it was on fire, and with a disgusted look on her face rolls over on her side away from him and starts dry heaving over what she had just done.

"What's the matter Granger, you like it good enough last night. In fact you couldn't get enough of it! States Draco

Hermione whips around and with an embarrass but angry look in her eye "Malfoy, if you ever tell anyone about this. I will hex you into oblivion!"

"You mean were not going to get together once a week or so and shag." Malfoy replies

"Over my dead body!" Hermione replies, while giving him a withering look

Malfoy chuckles, while he watches her grab the bed sheet and wrap it around her, then picks up her clothes and heads for the bathroom.

~*~

When she finally comes out of his bathroom dressed, she sees Malfoy still lying on the bed naked, and to her disgust he is stroking himself.

"That disgusting Malfoy puts some clothes on!"

He lets out a laugh she just shakes her head and starts to head for the door. When it suddenly occurs to her that it is daylight and she will be seen leaving the Slytherin Tower and everybody will know what happen to her. She turns around angrily, and goes and sits by Draco's desk.

Still chuckling. "What's the matter Granger, you don't want to be seen leaving my room?"

Hermione angrily replies, "Yes, I don't want anybody knowing that I, had anything to do with the likes of you!

"Well since you have about 12 hours at least before you could probably sneak out of here, would you like to shag while your waiting?" Malfoy replies, while continuing, to stroke his cock.

Hermione just looks at him with a withering and very, very angry look. A look that if her friends saw it they would of immediately left her alone!

Draco gets out of bed, walks over picks up something from a table, and gives it to her.

"Well in that case, maybe you would like to look at some picture and movies?" Malfoy replies

Hermione looks at the pictures, they are of her. Oh my god, I am stripping, and in this one I am naked, oh my god this one I am bent over and looking back at the camera, and I am spreading my pussy apart with my hands!

She looks up, with her jaw dropped at the film he has started, and sees herself stripping and dancing in a wild and very lewd way. Doing all the positions that were in the pictures. Then suddenly she sees Draco pick her up and bodily throw her on the bed, and he takes her virginity brutally. She sees herself screaming out in pain, begging him to stop, her face is making all kinds of painful expressions, then suddenly he bust through and buries himself to the end of his shaft. There is blood, running down into the crack of her ass and it stains the sheets. She sees herself moaning form pain while he shags her, and then it turns to pleasurable moans and soon she sees herself, yelling out "oh yes, oh baby fuck me, please fuck me, Draco."

She watches as Draco keeps advancing the film. Unbelievable she sees herself doing all sorts of lewd and disgusting things to Draco, giving herself fully to him. She then lowers her head in shame.

"Your, your not going to..." Hermione in shame can't finish the sentence

"It depends on if you will do something for me?" replies Draco

"Wha, what do you want? Hermione asks

"I figure a shag and a blowjob, once a week should suffice!" replies Draco

Hemrione looks at Malfoy, and knowing not to trust him.

"If I do all that, how do I know that you want show them anyway?" asks Hermione

"Well Granger embarrassing you, Potter and Weasley would in fact give me great pleasure. But getting steady pussy from a fine looking cunt like you is way and above more important."

Hermione sitting there staring at him, couldn't believe any of this was happening. Just yesterday she was a virgin and the only cares she had were school, Ron, and the war. Now she was going to have to shag this vile creature once a week to keep her reputation intake and her friends from finding out. Suddenly she lowers her head, and she starts to cry.

"Now, since we have 12 hours to wait, why don't you take off your clothes so we can do some shagging?"

Knowing she has no choice gets up and removed her clothes. He then directs her to the bed. Tells her to get on her hands and knees, and then back up to the edge.

She watches him as he starts to stroke her pussy with his fingers. Soon she starts whimpering and moaning with pleasure. When she gets wet, he sticks his cock at the entrance and rams it all the way in on the first stroke.

'Oh god, his cock feels so good in my pussy!' She then starts moaning really loud, and on each additional stroke in she moves her body back to meet him. "Oh god that feels so good, oh Draco fuck me, oh pleaseeeee fuck me!" She lets out a really big moan of pleasure as she is arching her back and ramming her hips toward him to me his upstroke, while her face expresses pure pleasure. She suddenly lets out a big loud "Oh Shit, I am cummmmmming!"

Draco was watching her go crazy on his cock. 'He couldn't believe his luck, cause of some row she had with weasel, I got to take her virginity in her pussy and her mouth. And because I decided to record this last night, it now looks like I will get steady pussy off of Granger, for years to come. A thought suddenly comes to him she is still a virgin in the arse.'

'Oh god that orgasm felt so good, and oh he is still going', "oh yes, yes, fuck me harder malfoy!" She is moaning building up to her 2nd orgasm in a row, when suddenly she feels his cock leave her pussy, then 'oh my god, no not there!'

Draco sees her cum, he looks down at his cock and it is fully covered with her juices. He takes his cock from her pussy, positions the head of his cock against her puckered entrance. Moving slowly at first, he eased in until his balls slapped against her butt.

She immediately starts to scream and yelling "No not there Malfoy, take it out, oh pleaseee take it out now!" while trying to pull away from him.

Draco sees her trying to pull back but he has a firm grip on her hips with his hands. And using that grip he pulls her toward him while at the same time pushes out, this causes her to scream even louder and she begs him to take it out of her arse. But he just keeps moving in and out slowly and after about the fourth reentry, he began to move faster, enjoying the tightness against his cock.

Hermione couldn't believe what was happening. 'She went from intense pleasure to intense pain all in matter of seconds! When he put his cock in her arse, she yelled out in pain and begged him to take it out, and when she tried to pull away from him, she couldn't cause he had to good of a grip on her hips. Oh god the pain'. Humiliation flooded Hermione. It was disgusting to think anyone would want to stick their cock in an arsehole, with all that shit and everything.

She felt his balls crush against her cunt, and she knew that his cock was all the way in, his cock was deep as it would go. She felt as if her arsehole was full and the need to shit was strong. She was being degraded in the worst way, being fucked up the arse. Something she never wanted to do, never even thought of doing it. It was horrible, disgusting, to her.

She then felt that Draco's cock was moving in and out of her more easily now some of the burning pain was leaving. Then something unexpected came over her. The more Draco fucked his cock up her arsehole the better it was feeling. The stretching burning sensation wasn't so bad now. In fact Hermione found it enjoyable in an odd sort of way. The desire to take a shit was still there, but not as bad as before.

Then her groans of pain turned into moans of pure pleasure, until all she knew was that it felt good.... Real good!

"Fuck me!" She screamed. "Fuck my arse, give me your cock!"

Draco needed no further urging. With a tight grip on her hips, he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her arse hole. He couldn't believe how tight it felt or how good.

"I'm gonna cum!" He yelled as he tried to quicken the pace.

Hermione, who had begun rubbing her clit a little while ago, knew she was almost about to cum herself. Draco suddenly yelled out as his cum sprayed from his cock and filled her arse. He continued to spray until the last drop. This gave her time to catch up and soon Hermione screamed out "I'm cummmmmmming toooooooo!"

Draco then reached beneath her and cupped each of her breasts. Lifting her upward until his mouth could reach hers, he kissed her deeply. He continued to hold tight against her even after his cock softened and slipped free of her arse.

They slept and shagged away the rest of the day, and during the middle of the night, she slipped out of Slytherin Tower and back into Gryffndor Tower. Nobody had even missed her, except the boys, and they were used to her absents after a big row with Ron, so they weren't worried when they didn't see her that Saturday.

The End... For Us... But Not For Her!

NOTE: before you slam me for messing with Hermione. Just think of what a 16 year old, boy who is pure evil and hates those three would do if he got the chance. That is how I came up with this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story