Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 16

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 567 words

0Unrated
so i read the reveiws and they made me happy and i'm cold and cant sleep so i figured i would update...see you didnt have to wait a week or two...haha


Chapter 16

Stacey's POV

Joe, Pete and I sat down in the vacated booth. "So..." Joe asked looking back and forth between Pete and I.

Shrugging I looked at Pete "oh hell no! he is your friend" Pete snarled holding his hands up.

"he's your friend to! You can just turn Joe out like that" Pete's head cocked to the side, he looked at me like I just told him that grass was pink. "no dumbass not joe...cole"

I bit back the anger that was growing inside of me. The asshole just called me a dumbass. He is sleeping on the couch tonight. Oh yes he is!

I flicked pete off before turning to Joe "well lets see where to start"

"how about the beginning" he supplied.

Nodding I tried to think back "well Cole is a friend of my brothers. Laura and I met him one summer when we decided to go to Las Vegas."

For the next hour I filled him in on everything about cole. He was quiet. Almost too quiet.


Laura's POV

"Since when did your friends become such hard asses?" Cole asked as we pulled up to his hotel.

I shrugged getting out of the car. So many things were running through my head. Part of me was telling me to turn and run away. Go home and forget that cole was here. But the other part was telling me to drink away my problems and let him comfort me. At the moment I am not sure who to follow. Pushing down everything that I knew was right I followed cole to his hotel room.

"Here" Cole said handing me a drink as we sat down on the couch. I stared at it for a moment before downing it. Hey what the hell. What can one drink do.

But soon One turned into two and two turned into four and four turned into eight. Hey what can I say once you start damn its hard to stop.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Cole whispered brushing a stray hair out of my face his face was inches away from mine. Bitting my lip I moved closer.

ring

I jumped back grabbing my cell phone. Glancing down at the caller ID I decided it was time for me to go home.


Pete's POV

Slamming my phone shut I threw it across the room. "why the fuck isnt she answering?" I pouted leaning back.

"maybe its time to let her grow up pete. Its time to let her make her own decisions and stop trying to make them for her."

Glaring over at Stacey I flicked her off "screw you"

She shook her head standing up "yeah you know...don't bother coming home tonight" with that she was gone. And I was left alone in stalla's. Joe had left awhile ago so now it was just me.

Why did cole have to come here. He is going to fuck everything up. Damn it! Laura is going to go fuck him and then her and Joe are going to break up and then fall out boy will be fucked.

Ahh its all a mess and its all my fault!
Sign up to rate and review this story