Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > The New Comers

The New Comers

by FlamingxFlamingo

A chunk of Vegeta-sei is found and four supposivly dead Saiyans tell the Saiyans on Earth about it. But bad things happen when you put a saiyan, a wolf demon, and a half saiyan and devil together o...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Bulma, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 1200 words

?Blocked
PLEASE READ THIS Ok I know you don't want to here me ramble at the beginning but there is goig to be important information in this. Gohan is a FULL saiyan and is NOT Goku's son. Trunks is not born yet in this universe but Goten is. There ages are also fucked up so here they are

Goku - 23 years

Vegeta - 25 years

Kadeta - 24 years

Nightcall - 23 years

Rifle - 25 years

Furball and Moon - 5 years

Goten - 6 years

Gohan - 23 years

Bulma - 24 years

Trunks - 25 years

Carly - Looks around 27 years real age unknown

Kiwi - 23 years



Chapter 1 Ki Blasts

I stood by Bulma as we peeked through the windows on the double doors and listened on to Vegeta's speech to the other Saiyans. He started out by saying Nightcall would be joining the eight Saiyans. I knew I shouldn't be spying but since when did I do the right thing?

Bulma rolled her eyes as she heard Vegeta say that if anyone touched Nightcall that he would kill them. She stepped back from the door and looked at me. I also stepped back and faced her.

"He is such a jerk." She said before grabbing the dessert and walking out and serving it to everyone.

I stepped out of the kitchen and into the hallway then made my way to the living room. I sat there for about 10 minutes.

Wait, why am I sitting in here while Veggie-man stands high and mighty? I mean, I spent time there when I was younger just like him, I should be able to go too.

I got up and was about walk in when they started to walk out. Before I knew it I was embraced by one of my best friends. "Kadeta what are you doing here?"

I stiffened a bit but aloud the wolf to hug me. "How come I wasn't invited?"

"Because you're not a Saiyan, and you're not going with us." Vegeta said glaring at me.

"Vegeta she is half Saiyan. Give her some credit. Hey! Can she come with us? And Kiwi?"

I smiled inwardly while my friend stuck up for me. Though, as always, I kept my face emotionless.

Vegeta gave her an odd look at the mention of Kiwi. "Kiwi? That's her name?"

Nightcall nodded "Yeah, she's another Saiyan. And a very good friend of mine."

"No, Nightcall, I don't want anymore woman in this then I need, It's bad enough that I have you going along." We both glared at him.

I placed my hands on my hips. "Well, I'm going whether you like it or not, Veggie-man." I didn't really mean to say Veggie-man, but I accidentally blurted it out.

Vegeta snorted. "What makes you think that? After all, you are nothing but a woman."

I smirked. "Yet, I'm a princess. The princess of Hellions, at that." I smirked at his shocked expression and glanced over at Nightcall as she made her exit.

As he came out of shock he went emotionless again. "Well then I really don't want you a Devil on my ship."

I smirked and chuckled evilly. "It seems that you need to be taught the fear that every person should have."

Vegeta grunted. "Do your worst, woman."

I transported in front of him and punched him in the stomach, then, when he bent down, I kneed him in the face. He jumped back and growled hatred burning in his eyes. "No one."

Vegeta charged at me and got a good hit on my cheek and started throwing attacks. I will admit he was fast but not fast enough. I dodged his attacks one by one.

We fought for a few hours before Vegeta finally fell to his knees with exhaustion. I landed softly in front of him. I lifted his chin up with my boot. He starred up at me with pure hatred in his eyes.

"Now answer this, Vegeta. May I go? And Kiwi too, of course."

"I hate you."

I smirked and patted him on the head. "A lot of people do, you're not the first. And I will take that as a yes."

The Saiyan in me made me feel some sympathy for the fallen prince. I sighed and held out my hand out to help him up. He looked up at my hand as if I had just stuck a gun to his head.

I looked at him confused but then realized that I hadn't powered down and ki crackled around my hand and it looked like I was going to shoot a ki blast at him bring his life to an end.

I smirked and powered down still extended my hand. "Are you going to take my hand or sit there all day and never get up?"

He growled and tried to get up on his own, but couldn't.

I shook my head and grabbed him by the back of the shirt and held him up. He growled and thrashed at my hand. He finally accidentally slammed his arm into my chest.

I sucked in air and made a squeaky noise as he did it. Really wasn't expecting that. I dropped him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You idiot. You ever do that again I will kill you." My voice dangerously calm.

When he finally summoned enough strength to stand up he just glared at me. "Why would I want to?"

He limped towards his room and he told Goku to carry Nightcall when he found she was sleeping.

I stood against the wall in a 'Vegeta style' stance and looked up only when Goku finally came out of the room carrying Nightcall. She was carefully wrapped in a blanket and snuggled up to Goku.

"Hey Night, I got Veggie here to let me and Kiwi to come along with you guys. It's amazing what a few ki blasts to the chest can do. Especially if they're mine. Ain't that right Vegeta?"

"Do you ever shut up?" I heard Vegeta mumble and I smirked, shaking my head.

I looked at Goku suspiciously when Nightcall snuggled up to Goku and fell asleep. I saw Vegeta notice the same thing I did and glared a bit before shifting his gaze to me.

A smirk crept onto my face as he push passed me and continued to walk toward the ship.

When we got onto the ship I found Gohan and we started to look around the ship. After we scoped everything out he told me that he was going to go find Goten.

I nodded and went to find Goku. I found him in Vegeta's room and walked in.

"Is it true Vegeta?" Goku asked him.

"I can't tell you that."

"What? What are you guys talking about?" I asked looking at them both very confused.

"It seems that one of the other Saiyans has discovered that a reversal of mates and actually take place."

"What? How?"

"If another Saiyan bites over the first Saiyan's bond mark, the mate of the first Saiyan is now the mate of the second, the first forgotten."

"Can't the first Saiyan get his mate back?"

"No the process is irreversible."

A/N I can update any time I wish I will update whenever I get a review!
Sign up to rate and review this story