Categories > Games > Rudra no Hihou > Bath Buddies

Bath Buddies

by Mitora

(ONE SHOT)An older Pipin and Marina have a crush on each other and really express themselves in the shower.

Category: Rudra no Hihou - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 1598 words - Complete

?Blocked
Bath Buddies

By Mitora


(tianshaonu@yahoo.com.hk)


---

Rudra no Hihou is trademark of Squaresoft and CROWD inc.


WARNING: Category III Adult Content. Don't Wory, I softcore this time!

---

NOTES:


Pipin:17 years old

Marina:20 years old


---


It was quite a while since Pipin's parents, the emperor and empress of the Reptilian Dynasties, were out doing their duties on monitoring their people. Riza went on to do the unfinished duties of Meifa, and Garlyle went back to his town of Babel, knowing that everyone was depending on him to help them out with things going on there. He was also with Marina, the princess of the Water Denizens. She has seemed to take quite a liking to the young Reptilian man ever since they have defeated Sodom on the moon's fortress and escaping back to their world again. She decided to move in with him for a bit in the woodland village near Oriab, since she was growing up. She'll only head back to the Leila dynasty, when her aquatic people summon her as an Emperess.


"Man, what a long day......" Pipin sighed, heading back to his room. "I wanna lay back for a bit....." As Pipin walked into his room, he found Marina, naked and leaning back, making moaning noises.


"MARINA!!!" Pipin shouted in shock, obviously never seeing a naked water denizen before.


"Heh heh, hi Pipin!" Marina laughed, fondling herself. Pipin was still unsure why Marina was exposing herself in front of him. So Pipin had to take it cooly and take it all with a grain of salt.


"Mmmmm....where were we again....." Pipin asked sheepishly, face turning slightly pink.


"Huh?" she queried. "What do you mean? We were both studying the arts of Kotodama and fighting. Then you got hungry and we ate a few things....." Pipin widded his eyes as he indicated the textbook in front of her.


"I meant from earlier," Pipin clarified, snorting slightly that he hadn't followed her segue. "We were talking about what we'd like to do; the things we haven't tried yet."


"Oh, yeah." Ever since Pipin and Marina were growing up, they had somehow gotten onto the subject of sex. "Um ... you had just finished telling me that you wanted to make love in the great outdoors some day."


"Yeah," he nodded, smiling, "That is right; that is where we ended off. So that means it's your turn."


Marina faced Pipin, thinking about something. "Actually, I've never done it in a shower before. I might like to try that some time. How do you creatures with legs do it?"


A devilish grin stole onto Pipin's face. "Heh heh, you'll see!" he proposed. "There's no one here but us, and I always wondered how Water Denizens do it too."


"Really?" Marina asked, surprised.


"Yeah. Right now," Pipin confirmed. He and Marina both stood up, preparing for their wild night.


"Well, if you insist." she replied, returning the grin. "This is indeed turning me on!"


---


Their flesh gleamed as the shower spray hissed and the steam swirled around their bodies. The jets massaged between Pipin's shoulder blades as he wrapped Marina in his arms and pulled her against him, Licking at her mouth.


Marina broke away from his hot kiss and slid her mouth down his scaly torso, licking at his chest, nibbling and licking along his pecs and abs, tickling her lips and moved below his lower torso.. As she knelt at Pipin's Reptilian feet, her eyes traveled up to watch his face.


"Hey, may I please lick your toes?" Marina asked, laughing happily.


"Sure why not? You know I was going to ask you to do that!" Pipin said, smiling back.


Marina ran her tongue on the sole with up and down movements, licking his soapy clean scales, every centimetre. After, he to to the three toes and, for each, she'd lick the bottom of it with strong with her saliva, tasting a cool soapy taste. During these services Pipin reach the maximum of exciting and extend and contract his foot and his toes for the pleasure, so Marina could pose her tongue also in between his toes and peeling away at his old skin. All the clean foot, it tasted great!


After Pipin swap the feet and Marina have another foot to service and another foot that aroused his cock. She licked again , Pipin again groan with pleasure and spay his toes where the Water Denizen fast put her tongue and lick all the soapiness off, leaving Pipin in his new freshn. An. As Marina looked a head of her, she saw Pipin's manhood growing.


"Marina......" Pipin asked softly. "Please, do me a favor......"


"Uh huh. Sure Pipin, anything!"


"Could you please give me a blow job?"


She took in his aroused, anticipatory expression as her fist pumped him twice be she she ravenously gulped his length into her mouth.


The softness of her lips glided along Pipin's excited prick, rising and falling, until he throbbed and ached.


Pipin reached down and cupped her full breasts, stroking her round softness as she sucked him. His eyes closed and his head canted back into the warm spray as he moaned blissfully and caressed her short, cerulean hair. Marina sucked his scaley balls into her mouth, then licked him like an ice cream cone from the base of his balls to the top of his cap. Pipin's hips bucked once, and he groaned. She drilled her tongue into the slit in the tip then plunged down the length of his hard shaft again, taking him all the way into the back of her throat.


"Now, I shall return the favor". Pipin said, smiling.


He pulled her to her fin, kissing her lips passionately but briefly. Then his mouth worked its way down between her breasts, across her stomach, to her fishey flaps near the top of her lower fish half of the body. Pipin knelt before her as if in supplication; his hands stroked her smooth, round hips and her bright blue fins, as he gently kissed her mound. Then he extended his tongue and delved into her fish folds to flick her clitoris. Marina's hips began to gyrate eagerly against his mouth as she leaned her head back, arching her chest with abandon. Pipin swirled his tongue around the hardened bud and stroked her inner folds, teasing every bit of soft flesh he could reach.


When her hips began to buck sharply, he stood. He turned Marina away from him and planted her semi-webbed hands flat against the tiled wall. Marina leaned her upper body forward and flipped her blue fish tail above her head, standing on her hands now. Turning her head to look over her shoulder, she gazed down at Pipin's swollen cock, the dark emerald green shaft glistened wetly in his palm as he pumped it slowly. Her full lips trembled, and she shuddered as she pushed her rear end back eagerly in invitation.


Pipin's free hands slid down her back and cupped her rear admiringly before he leaned forward. Marina groaned in anticipation as the tip slid along her crack and made contact with the mouth of her swollen cunt. He eased in slowly at first, taking a couple of small strokes; then with a sudden shove, he sheathed his weapon to the hilt. Marina's eyes opened wide and she gasped loudly. As Pipin pounded into her from behind, Marina began growling out her horniness at him.


"Hoooooo, Yahhhhhh," escaped through her bared lips. "Shove your hard scaley cock deep inside me! Fuck me! Ooooohhhh, Prince Pipin, fuck meeee!" Marina howled and thrashed and shoved frantically back against his pelvis.


Pipin had a fierce grip on Marina's fishy hips, keeping her wild gyrations more or less under control. His Reptilian fingers dug into her soft flesh each time he jerked her back, slamming her vagina into his crotch with each savage thrust. The sounds of their wet, slapping flesh echoed off the tiles as they pounded together furiously. The muscles in Pipin's washboard stomach tightened, his ass and tail clenched, his thighs flexed each time he pulled her to him, impaling her over and over on his engorged member. She moaned in ecstasy as he worked her hard and deep. Whimpering, she started rotating her hips feverishly. Then she started screaming.


"Oh, God, I'm coming! Oh, Pipin, harder! Shove your big dick up inside me, Pipin! Harderrrrr!"


Marina's back arched as her orgasm tore through her. She sobbed and gasped as Pipin's bulging manhood continued to pound her creaming tunnel mercilessly. Pipin shortened his strokes, ramming his tool home with a vengeance. His body jerked as he began to come.

"Oh, I'm coming, Marina!" he groaned as he buried in to the hilt and held her hips pressed tightly to him as he erupted. She moaned with him as his hot sperm shot deep inside her.


As the last few spasms shuddered through him, Pipin pressed his naked body full length against hers, his weight pressing her into the tiled wall. They fucked their hips back and forth against each other for a few moments more.


When Pipin pulled out, Marina stood up, turned around to face him, and their arms twined around each other in a satiated, happy embrace. There they stood beneath the warm spray of the steaming shower, their flesh pressed together from head to toe as their tongues dueled and they gasped for breath.


"Mm, that was fantastic!" Pipin panted.


"It sure was!" Marina smiled happily. "Now let me wash your back please. That's what friends are for, after all."
Sign up to rate and review this story