Categories > Games > Rudra no Hihou > Scion's Nightmare

Part Two

by Mitora 0 reviews

Ture tries what he could to confort Scion.

Category: Rudra no Hihou - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 3119 words

0Unrated
Scion was standing alone in the old throne room of the ancient Rudra hero, Mitora.. He watches as the goddess descends the steps and approaches him. He tries to pull out his sword, to attack, but he cannot.

"Aahhhhh, Scion, the chosen one........", smiles Mitora. "How nice it is to have you back by my side......"

Scion's eye followed the wave of her lithe hand. Standing behind her in the shadows are a compliment of monsters. Sodom, Sult, Abiliger, Lazm and to Scion's surprised, his father, Thales........they're all there. Then, the group parts, and the fiercest of them steps into the light. Scion feels his stomach becoming queasy as Houzhen in his perfect Rudra form emerges from the crowd


"Hello Scion!" Houzhen chuckles, his new hideous body towering over the nervous swordsman. "We always knew you'd be back with us....."

Scion thought to himself nervously.

"Come, Scion. Let us give you your first order as our new slave........" says Houzhen as he places his arm around Scion's armored shoulders and directs him to another chamber.

his mind screams. But, although Scion tries to fight, he is astonished as his body ignores his commands and follows Mitora, Houzhen and Thales into the next room. There, he sees three forms tied to huge stone pillars. As he gets closer, Scion is horrified to discover that the three forms are actually Surlent, Riza and Dune. As they struggle againt the chains biding them, their old armor and garments hanging off them in tatters, the three destined warriors look up and see their former leader standing before them.

"Sc...Scion, is that you........?", whispers Surlent helplessly through swollen, half-closed eyes, blood running from cuts on his face and chest.

"Scion.....help us.......please......", begs Riza. Even tied, her left leg seems to be hanging in a way that humanoid bodies were never intended to bend.

"Scion, please......fight them.........Don't.......do this.......to us.......". the blackened eyes of Dune are pleading, as if he knows what is to come...........

"Silence!", bellows Thales. "Scion belongs to us, now!"

Lasm walks up to Dune and smacks him across the face, sending blood flying. Then, he walks over to Scion and hands him the Sword of Yin. Scion watches as his own hand reaches out and accepts the weapon without hesitation.

"Now, SALVE, fulfill your destiny! Finish them!"

Scion's mind screams as his body walks over to the three captives. He feels the corners of his mouth curl up into a wicked grin as his arms raise the Sword of Darkness high over his head. His "Life Jade" beneath his patch started to glow a blood red.

"Oh, Christ.......Guys, I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry......Please forgive me......."

With one last look at his former friends, Scion feels the weight of the gigantic sword in his hands as his arms bring it down in one smooth motion.......

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"Scion?!? Scion, OPEN YOUR EYES!"

"No! No!....NOOOO....?!? Ture......??"

Scion opens his eyes to see the concerned facial expression Ture gave to him, his strong hands on Scion's shoulders, shaking him.

"Oh Ture, Oh Ture!" cried Scion, tightly hugging Ture.

"You okay, Scion?", asks Ture. He can easily see the terror in Scion's left eye, the Jade flashing in his right eye socket, and the sheen of sweat covering his body.

"Oh, man.......You have no idea how glad I am to see you, Ture............It is really you, right?"

"'Course it is. Man! That must've been some nightmare you were havin'!"

"Oh, yes, yes , it was the worst one yet! Mitora and even Sult......" Ture's jaw dropped as Scion kept telling him of his nightmarish visions. Even after all this time, the two of them are still able to read each other perfectly. He follows his friend's eyes to the door of the room where the Inn manager is standing, arms folded across his chest.

"Please don't leave me Ture." Scion whispers nervously. Ture pats him on the shoulders, calming him down.

"Don't worry Scion. I'll be here." The Inn manager gave Scion a weird look.

"Oh, uh........hi.", says Scion quietly with a sheepish grin. He suddenly feels very embarrassed.

"The manager was nice enough to let me in when I heard you yelling.", explains Ture.

"Hmph! Didn't give me much choice, did you, Mr. Kyojin? It was either that or you were about to break the damn door in with your immense strength!", replies the manager, obviously annoyed.

Scion looks at Ture and grins. Ture responds by shrugging his shoulders and sheepishly grinning back at him.

"Well, thanks for letting him in, sir. I'll be okay, now."

The older man studies the two of them intently for a moment. It's obvious there's something going on here that they don't want him to know about. The long-haired one is sitting up in bed, obviously nude from the view he received when he opened the door, hanging onto the other's arm for dear life. The other one, sitting so casually on the bed next to him, looks to be one of those model-types, what with the muscles and earring and all.......

"Aahhhhhh.........I get it," he says. "Well, just so you guys know, I don't care what you two do in here when you're alone, long as you don't wreck the room, understand? I try to be open-minded about these things, unlike some folks around here, but I don't go for none o' that leather 'n chain stuff, okay?"

"Eh.....what do you mean?" Ture stuttered nervously.

"Now, now, don't you fellows worry; it's our secret. I'll let your friend stay the night, but if it's more than that, he's going have to get his own room, okay? I'll see you two in the morning. Have fun!"

With that, the old man closes and locks the door. Two seconds later, Scion and Ture look at each other and begin laughing hysterically, both of them falling off the bed and onto the floor.

Later, Scion has put on a pair of short jeans, barefoot and exposing his bare chest as he is sitting on his bed flipping through the TV channels when Ture emerges from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist as he dries his pink hair.

"Feel better?", asks Scion.

"Yeah, I feel refreshed", replies Ture, smiling. Letting the towel drop from his head onto his shoulder, he stands with both hands on his hips, regarding Scion with obvious concern. "How about you....?"

"Eh, I am okay........I guess........." Ture sits next to Scion and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Look, Scion, I appreciate you letting me get cleaned up after I have came with you, but you called me here for a reason. You've got to talk to me, please. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on......"

Shutting off the TV and dropping the remote onto the bed, Scion turns to face Ture bringing his knees up protectively against his chest and looking rather nervous.

"It will be okay Scion. Just tell me and things will be better. You can not repress yourself like this!" Ture pled to Scion, feeling even more worried. "Scion, you told me on the phone that you thought you were losing your mind. What's that about?"

"It's true, IT'S TRUE. I do not why...or how....but I think I'm.....going crazy.........", replies Tommy, his voice quivering with emotion. "For weeks now, I've been having these dreams.....Dreams about Mitora, Houzhen, the Rudras, and......THE HEROES I HAVE JOINED TO DESTROY THE CYCLE OF DESTRUCTION AND RESSURECTION!."

Ture notices the pain in his friend's eyes at that last part.

"You mean, the others that were chosen by the sacred Jades?" Scion nods and buries his face in his muscular arms that are now folded across his knees. Never before has Ture seen him like this. It was scaring the Hell out of him.

"But, Scion.........it was months since you have destroyed the cycle of destruction and ressurection. Why would you be having these dreams now?"

"That's just it; I don't know! Ture, you remember me telling you about the nightmares I used to have? You know, the one about me being brainwashed by and unknown force and losing my mind?"

"I don't remember, but it sounds horrible." Ture responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, the ones I've been having lately are ten times as bad! They're so damn real! And the one I was having when you came in tonight was the worst one yet! I JUST CAN NOT STAND IT!"

Scion looks up at Ture, the tears in his eyes glistening in the lamplight. Never in his life has Scion seen Ture cry in his life, or at least he did not think of a giant warrior to break out into tears.

"Ture......uhhhhhhhhh...., I killed them..........I killed them, and I enjoyed it!"

Suddenly, the emotional strain of the past few weeks catching up to him, Scion breaks down and clutches Ture's shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably. Ture quickly draws his friend into a tight, comforting hug and then, lifting Scion into his arms and cradling him as a father would cradle a son.

"It's okay Scion. We will make it through. Besides, you are a Rudra-to-Be, right?"

"True." sighed Scion. As Scion struggles to compose hims he he is suddenly aware of the feel of Ture's bare flesh against his own. The warmth from his friend's hot shower still radiates off the tan skin, and Scion can see the tiny drops of water slowly running down the muscular arm that protectively enfolds him. Then, he feels the movement of Ture's immense chest and bicep as he gently tightens his arm around Scion's neck and shoulders. A slow burning begins to fill his entire body, rising steadily from his groin. His breathing becomes heavier, and fantasies long-since buried begin to fill his mind.

thinks Scion.

His thoughts are interrupted as Ture grasps his shoulders and gently pushes him back, concern evident in his deep hazel eyes.

"You okay?"

"Heh heh, truthfully, I feel kind of wimpy, breaking down like that.....", Scion replies, grinning ruefully as he wipes the tears from his "Life Jade" eye and his regular eye.

"Hey, don't worry about it. With all you've been goin' through, I'm surprised you lasted this long! Just promise me you'll hang in there until we figure this all out, okay? Just because you cry does not mean you are weak. In fact, strong people do cry, repressed people and zombies don't!" Ture grins.

Scion cannot help but notice the movements of Ture's muscles as he wipes away the stray drops of water that have fallen on his shoulders and chest. He arealrealizes how sexy Ture's lopsided smile is.

Tommy wonders. With a slight cough, Scion straightens up and shifts slightly away from the half-naked giant sitting next to him.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you acting so weird?" asks Ture, placing a strong hand on Scion's shoulder. A shiver suddenly runs down his spine. Scion's eye catches a drop of water running from Ture's neck down and over his left shoulder, then continue down over the hard mound of his chest and slide onto his left nipple.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm okay....." Scion laughs. Noticing Scion's sudden change, Ture begins to worry that another "attack" is coming on. He has to think of a way to distract his friend. In one fluid motion, Ture hops off the bed, swings his Tunic off his shoulders and snaps it at Scion, hitting his midsection.

"Hey!", cries Scion. "What's that for?"

"What'e mae matter? Lost your reflexes?" Ture laughs. Scion just looked confused.

"Ugh, Ture, I'm not really in the mood for..."

Another snap of the garments, hitting Scion's muscular chest.

"Ture, STOP IT, NOW!!!...."

Once again, the garments stings his abs, Ture smiling and laughing all the while.

"Okay, that's it!" Scion smiles, and leaps off the bed, tackling his friend.

"Hey!"laughs Tureas he feels Scion grab him around the waist and shove him to the floor. The two of them roll back and forth, both trying to pin the other.

At one point, Scion grabs Ture in a headlock, his strong bicep pressing into the side of his head. Ture opens his eyes to see his friend's smooth, strong chest against his face, his quarter-sized nipple only inches from his mouth. His mind racing, he wonders what it would be like to run his tongue over that soft, tan flesh. For a moment, he licks his lips, his tongue barely missing Scion's nipple.

Scion thought nervously.

Then, a slight movement below him catches his eye and he glances down to watch the tunic come loose and slide down Ture's thigh, leaving him part naked.

"Uhh, Ture....", he says through clenched teeth from his friend's hold around his throat, "......your clothing......"

Ture laughs. "Yeah, so what? You've seen me nude before. You're just trying to make me let you go, that's all. Well, sorry, but it's not going work. Now, give in?"

Scion started to blush at the idea of Ture exposing himself AGAIN! But, then, Scion thought, maybe, just maybe, his friend was actually enjoying this wrestling match a little more than he let on.......

Suddenly shifting his weight, Ture catches Scion off guard and flips him backwards. The two of them come crashing down onto the carpeted floor, Scion grimacing slightly as his broad shoulders take the impact. Ture instinctively twists before the impact, landing with his chest against Scion's. Immediately, Scion grabs Ture's wrists and stretches them above the head.

"Hah! Gotcha!", Ture cries triumphantly.

"Not yet, you don't....", Scion says through gritted teeth.

Ture was quite powerful, but he was going easy on Scion, due to the height difference of the Kyojin Giants and Humanoids. After numerous attempts, the Giant's arms finally relax. His chest is heaving, and tiny droplets of sweat run down the perfect muscles. Suddenly, Scion finds himself disappointed that Ture has stopped struggling against him. He had never realized before just how great it feels to have the strong, hard and sexy body of Ture against him.......

Both of the men stopped wrestling and started to hop into bed together. Scion looks into his friend's deep, hazel eyes and a wave of desire comes over him. He looks at the strong, gigantic shoulders and biceps......his tanned, heaving chest.....He feels the tight six-pack abs against his own smooth, muscular body. It felt quite wonderous.

"Okay, okay.....I give, man! Now, let me up.....", Ture says. He feels Jason's feet next to his own and slightly adjusts his foot so that their toes rub together. When he "accidentally" runs his toes along the bottom of Jason's foot, he can feel a slight shudder run through his friend's entire body. He's almost sure now.....

"Hey, Scion....You hear me? I give up, bro!"

"Damn!", thinks Scion. "I'm not imagining things! Ture really loves being in bed with me."

Suddenly, Ture grins and stares straight into his captive's eyes.

"You're not goin' anywhere, Scion......"

"What...? Ture, what's goin' on?"

"Scion, I may be wrong about this, but I don't think I am.......I......I want you, bro.......Right here, right now. And I think you want me, too......"

"What...?? Uh....I don't know what to say...." Scion stuttered interrupted as Ture covers his mouth with his own in a deep, passionate kiss. As Ture slips his soft tongue into Scion's mouth and begins exploring his mouth and throat, Scion closes his eyes and embraces the Giant tightly.

His eyes closed, the men cuddled closer and closer to each other. As his tongue slides against Scion's tongue's, he felt Scion caressing him. He's gone too far to turn back now. All the years of admiration and lust come bubbling to the surface, and Ture feels consumed with an almost animal lust for his former leader. Two minutes ago, he was sure Scion wanted this, too. And this wish came true for the both of them.

Finally, the couple's mouths parted, but continues to hold each other tightly. Scion is breathing rapidly, trying to catch his breath. His chest is heaving and sweaty as he stares in surprise at Ture.

"Ha ha, ha, HA HA HA! That was great Ture" Scion cried out in excitement. He would never have known how far Ture could go.

"Ahhhh, DAMMIT! I want you, Scion!......I want you so bad......!."

"Ture, shhhhh!" Scion whispers. "Someone might hear us and we may be separated!

"Don't worry so much Scion boy!" Ture whispers,"Let it go. We can have a real good time......."

"Okay." Scion closes his eyes and moans as Ture begins nibbling on his earlobes.

"You see Scion dear? I can make you feel real good, bro......Remember all those times we've talked about what we wanted our mates to do with us? I know what you like, Scion......like this......"

Ture suddenly swipes his wet tongue inside Scion's left ear. Scion starts to breath heavily as he squirms even more and a low, deep moan rumbles out of his throat.

Ture continues his assault on his friend's ear for a few more minutes before breaking away. He looks up breathlessly, beads of sweat on his bare chest. Scion's eye was still closed. His mouth hung open, inviting lips still parted in bliss. Scion's lips traveled down Ture's chest and started to nibble on his nipples.

"P-Please.....Scion, stop!....ha ha!......." Ture laughed as Scion started to softly chew his nipples.

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm.......Your cologne....mmmmmmmmmmm........smells great, Ture-san. Paco, right?", teases Scion as he slowly slides his hands back up Ture's hard body to his ribcage.



As Ture's giggles become more and more frequent, and the tremors wracking his tight body more uncontrollable, Scion knows he hasn't much more time. Removing his mouth from Ture's chest, Scion slides up, massaging Ture's entire body with his own, until he is able to reach the Giant's hands. The slow, sensuous "body massage" only increases both men's lust for each other. .

"Yeah?", Ture answers breathlessly. "You really want me?"

Scion grins and nods. "Yes! But promise me ONE THING!"

"Yes?" Ture asked. "What promise shall it be?"

"Please don't tell Foxy about this, okay?" Scion whispered. "I love both genders. I love Foxy and, I LOVE YOU TURE!

"Same here!" Ture said, smiling and holding Scion in his arms. Hours later, the two young men are sound asleep, Scion having to tell Ture all about his disturbing dreams and Ture doing his best to reassure Scion. Still, ever the protector, Ture made sure that Scion was safely and soundly asleep before he allowed himself to rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story