Categories > Movies > Dark Crystal > The Great Sex-Junction

The Great Sex-Junction

by Mitora

SkekUng, the emperor Skeksis teach a couple wannabe slave girls of a foreign race a good lesson!*

Category: Dark Crystal - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Parody - Characters: Chamberlain, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 4805 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Great Sex-Junction

By Mitora
(tianshaonu@yahoo.com.hk)

---

The Dark Crystal is treademark of Henson associates, Jim Henson and Frank Oz. Story for recreation purpose only. Rishi and Tianshaonu are original characters of mine, do NOT use without permission from moi!

WARNING: This is Category III rated fanfic, meaning that it is for ADULT ONLY! Send the youngsters to bed, PRONTO!

---

As Told by SkekUng, the general and emperor, and Tianshaonu, a wannabe slave girl of the Tenshi (Seraphim) clam. Takes place in an AU, as a joint team up with Mayu-chan.

SkekUng: It was many years since we lost our right to own Thra, thanks to those damned Gelflings. But luckily, when we were UrSkeks in another part of the galaxy, we split ourselves into Skeksis and UrRu once more, and we were giver our own, seperate planet. Our fort has been rebuilt and our technology has greatly improved over the days we were on Thra.

Since there were only nine of us Skeksis, and no UrRu to interfere with us. After we made a pact with the gods of netherworld and galaxy, we all found our destiny that could make us all powerful!



Tianshaonu: Hello, I am Tianshaonu, member of the Tenshi clan that dwells beneath the light of the netherworld. I have a slender, slightly muscular body, complete with wide hips, large, firm breasts, and four wings, each full and thick with creamy white feathers. My hair is a light lavender hue, my eyes are like turquoise, lips rouge against my pale apricot skin and I wear a silky, crimson dress, complete with an emerald sash around my small waistline and flat, muscular stomach.

My hobbies are artistry, singing, exercising my voluptuous body, cooking meals and reading stories that turn me on. I have always dreamed of becoming a slave to one of the most highest and most powerful rulers of a foreign world, pleasing my lover and myself at the same time. I had my loose fun in the netherworld, but no experience there could come close to what I have to tell you here. A dream of mine that came true!



SkekUng: With a Tenshiressress willing to be a comfort woman to the Skeksis, me and the other Skeksis have quite a few plans. On a planet without the Gelflings, nor the weak and useless Podlings, now nothing can stand in our way, nor the Netherworld's way. HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!

"SIRE!" a familiar voice calls out. It happened to be SkekRa, the replacement for that ungrateful bastard, SkekTek, whom never appeared during the last ceremonies. I am not sure why he was not there, but man, I am glad that there is some one else in his place though. Next to him was Tianshaonu, my Tenshi comfort woman,

"What is it now?" I asked, feeling a bit unsure about him. It is hard to trust such creature like him.

"If you don't mind, your mistress wants to give you a sample of her body essence. Shall I drain some?"

"Yes, it could help my aging body...." I said to the scientist, walking out of the room for a bit.



Tianshaonu: I was being placed in a quaint chair with handcuffs, ankle cuffs and even wing cuffs for all four of my wings. My legs were spread out, revealing the nakedness under my silky garments. It felt so great! There is nothing like soft warm flesh up against cold hard metal. As a slave of underground origin activated the switch to open the wall up, I saw a screen made of pure mystical crystal that sent warm beams through my body. SkekRa, the scientist Skeksis, stood there, eyeing parts of me.

"Oh ho Tenshi, you have not felt anything yet, HA HA HA HA HA!!!" SkekRa laughs as he comes near me. He started to slowly pull up my dress, revealing that I was not wearing any underpants and also pulled down the part above my sash, my huge breasts bouncing out in front of him. I felt my nipples hardening and my clit moistening.

"Oh yes....OH YES!!!!!!" I whispered in pleasure. SkekRa then started to squeeze and fondle my breasts and pinching at my hard nipples.

"Heh, you a horny little bitch, aren't you?" SkekRa teased, as he started to inch his head down to my bust, putting his beak up to my nipples. I felt his beak and teeth chewing on my nipples and his tongue circling my whole bust. Oh oh, I just did not want the fun to stop!

"Begging for more, eh?" SkekRa laughed, raising his head away from my bust. I nodded my head, smiling. "Okay then! Prepare yourself Tenshi!"

Now here is where things get exciting! SkekRa then starts to clamp open my vagina with a mechanical clamp, while, with his right hand, makes a fist and slams it right into my opening, touching every part of my womb and clitoris. My sexual pleasure started to increase more and more gasp, I could not believe it! Even with some of the spirits, whether they were Tenshi, Aguma dark spirits, or any others that dwell in the Netherworld, none have turned me on like this! SkekRa's fist plunges deeper and deeper within me, making me cum hard all over the chair, causing quite an orgasm!

This is like a strange wonderful dream!!! EEEEEEEEP!

"Well, I guess my work is done here." SkekRa said, removing his hands from me and looking at the little slave. "Now, close the wall slave!"



SkekUng: As I was heading back to the laboratory, to check up on the scientist and the Tenshi, I ended up running into that wimpering bastard Chamberlain, who was obviously envious with me, AGAIN!

"MMMMMmmmmm...Sire, you get all the women here, don't you? Now, why can have some, but NOT ME? HUH?" Chamberlain whines, giving me a headache. "Not fair! HMPH!"

"Well, you try to overthrow me, AND, you always test me, that is WHY!" I shouted. But Chamberlain was still ranting on, making my head hurt.

"Mmmmmmm.....but, if I was much stronger than YOU are, you won't get Jack piss! NYEH! Even SkekSo was not as strong as you, so I did what I want, despite what he said." Now I just could not take that remark there!

"SILENCE!!!" I screamed, lunging my hand towards his throat. " You will NOT interfere with me NOR my mistresses, or else, you shall SUFER! Got that?"

"Y.......yes sire!" Chamberlain shrieked. I just then let go of his throat and shoved him away from my sight.

"Remember my words." I sneered as I rushed away from him. Then, I remember something, I needed to check up on my comfort woman! So I started to run forth to the lab and investigate things. As I found my way to the entrance of the lab, I found my essence ready, my comfort woman looking pleased and gliding around, and the scientist, looking rather content with life. What has he been up to now?

"Well sire, it is ready!" The scientist told me, handing me the flask. "But I must tell you, this is not ordinary bodily essence......"

I just took the flask anyways and swallowed the liquid up. I started to feel dramatic changes taking place already! My spine straightened out, my skin was smooth and wrinkle-free and I felt a great surge of energy pore through my body. Another odd feeling started to overcome me as well. As I watched Tianshaonu glg arg around the room, stretching out every inch of her body, I felt some great hardness form between my legs.

I have been energetic before, but NOT this energetic!

"Well, what would you like to do, sire?" Tianshaonu asked seductively.

"Heh! You damn well know what I want!" I laughed, taking my comfort woman in my arms, running back over to my personal chamber, getting read for some "fun time"!

"Good! I hope it is worth while." Tianshaonu responded. "The Netherworld had its moments, but it cannot hold candles to this!"



Tianshaonu: Ho ho, now the fun shall begin here.

"Now, TURN AROUND!?SkekUng commanded me. As I turned around, SkekUng started to caress my soft wings for a bit, as he reached down for my sash. As the bow on my sash was done, his hands suddenly inched up at the top of my dress, pulling everything off of my body in a flash of seconds.

"Remember bitch, this is just the starting point.?SkekUng told me as he lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. For that, I made sure to tuck my wings in, so they won't get messed up. As I was back flat on the bed, I noticed the great general/emperor himself naked with a latex sheath on huge penis. For a semi-reptilian being, man, does SkekUng sure does have a hot body.

"Ohhhh, I cannot wait......!?I gasped in pleasure.

"Well then, you BETTER hold on tight to the bed poles, okey??SkekUng said in cofidence, lubricating himself. "I am indeed a strong one!?As I held to the sides of the bed, SkekUng gripped onto my thighs. His great big manly hood plunges into me, like a hot spoon through gelatine. I have never in my life had a huge master key fit in my womanly lock like that. "YEEEEESSS! This is so great!?


SkekUng: Heh, this has GOT to satisfy miss comfort woman here! I thrusted in her with great strength, making her sweat and breathe heavy big time here. I started to lick all over her body, from her rouge lips, down to her neck and onto her huge chi-chis. There is nothing like this....

.....However, some thoughts of anger and madness plagued my mind......

"Fucking Gelflings!!! Fucking Augra, you ugly old BITCH!?I started thinking. "If you were all still here, I shall fuck you all to death! Yeah, you shall all be fucked hard until your life is GONE!!!?
With those last thoughts, I screamed loudly, not knowing the consequences of my actions.

Oh well!



Tianshaonu: Oh my gods, this humping, this huge orgasm, I think I will.........I am......I am...... LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS! I am becoming breathless! AHHHHHHHH!!!



SkekUng: Oh dear. I fucked my mate so hard, I think she might me unconscious! Mabye even dead, since she was not breathing one bit.

But if that was not bad enough, I heard some familiar laughter nearby me......

"Ha ha! Sire killed his 'comfort woman? with huge boner and is in BIG TROUBLE!?The voice shouted. As I turned my head, I saw a small crystal bat right near me, the familiar, jealous sounding voice coming from it.

The voice, it was.........CHAMBERLAIN! That pervert! I was so outraged, I put on my robes of honor and stormed out of my room.

"Mmmmmmm.....ha ha ha ha ha, that has to show our 'Big Shot?Emperor that I can do what I want.?Chamberlain cackled out loud. I stormed into the room of the new crystal, and I was now face-to-face with my old rival here, ready to settle a score!

"So, how DARE you peep on us!?I shouted, holding out my whip and chain cuffs.

"Eh? What do you mean, sire??Chamber shr shrieked, breaking out into sweat.

"Oh, Chaberlain, does this Crystal Bat look familiar to you??I said, holding up the crystal bat he summoned. "The only way to activate them to watch what is going on, is to summon them. They cannot go out by themselves. They do not have a mind of their own!?

"Oh dear, what are you going to do??Chamberlain snorted, looking quite disgusted.

"Oh, I'll show you what I WILL DO INDEED!?I screamed out, grabbing the poor stupid bastard by his arm, leading him to the place of punishment; thusfore, the TORTURE CHAMBER! I started to strip all of his robes and jewelry off, leaving him naked. Then I took the chain cuffs, locked them around chamberlain's wrists, there is the point of a good thrashing!

"No no sire, I want your girls, I want......?I kept interrupting the little whelp with my hard, sharp whip, making him scream in pain, regretting him to breaking my words I said to him earlier.



Tianshaonu: It was many hours since I have awakened. I found myself in cold perspiration and cum, naked all over. Where was everybody? Was this all a dream I was having? Then, my eyes flashed around the room, knowing that this is not all a dream, it is my own blissful reality. But damn, where is SkekUng?

"Tianshaonu!?a couple voices shouted out. As I gotten up, there was SkekZok, the high-priest, SkekEkt, the designer and my old friend, Rishi. Rishi is a Tenshi just like me, except she has a much darker complexion than I do, dark blue-violet hair, two piece outfit, four silvery wings and she was a bit shorter and a tad less bustier than I was. But still, she is quite sexy, besides, she IS a Tenshi.

"Just to let you know girl, that SkekUng won't be with you right away. He has to go and punish Chamberlain.?SkekZok told me.

"Oh, that silly bastard Chamberlain, when isn't he getting in trouble??I chuckled.



"Someone here wants to see you? SkekEkt told me as Rishi approached me. "Her name is Rishi. She is also going to join you and SkekUng. She just gotten done with my business.?

"Hi Tianshaonu!?Rishi cheered out, hugging me.

"Hey girl, long time, no see!?I said, tightly embracing her.

"Come on miss, let's take a nice bath.?

"Okey.?I replied, following Rishi to the bathtub. She stripped off her two piece outfit and her undergarments, slipping into the pool of warm water with me. Her breasts were growing and perky, but not as big as mine though. Her body was more lithe and less muscular than mine. Her silvery white wings touched my creamy white wings, each meeting each other in the pool. Both of our mouths met, lips wrapping around each other and the two tongues meeting and touching.

"Feel me more! Please, you are doing so well.?Rishi moaned as my wings wrapped around her naked body. And she was happy. My touch was all she had dreamed it to be, soft and tender and caring. Her arms wrapped around me. My lips found hers, and for a moment, a blissful moment, nothing changed.

My lips made their way down to Rishi's bare breasts. Rishi made a strange noise, something between a screech and a giggle, and I continued downward. When my mouth reached the torso of Rishi, she looked up and our eyes met.


"Let me clean you up.?Rishi said, laughing in delight, grabbing some soap.

"Same here.?I replied, smiling. Rishi started to grab a rag, lather it in soap, and started to wash around my body. We started at each other's hair, then, we moved from the neck and face, to the back and breasts. Rishi started to also fondle my gigantic tits, squeezing them and teasing nipples. I started to put her head up to my bust closer, as I washed the backside of her body, from her back to the lower body, where her buttcheeks and clam laid. I started to fondle my girl with the rag, making her chuckle in delight. Then Rishi started to inch her head awat from my bust and also started to work on my lower part of my body, playing with my fish flaps. I was now clearly approaching Rishi focused her oral efforts solely on my clit?She flicked her tongue swiftly against my flaps, before taking it in her mouth and sucking HARD.

"FUCKKKKKK!!!!!" I cried out, almost leaping and flying right out of the pool as an incredible climax made her body convulse?

"Anything wrong??SkekEkt shouted out, obviously hearing us wail in delight.

"HEH HEH, NOTHING!?We shouted, feeling perky in our orgasmic funtime.

"Okay then,?Skek Ekt replied. "Wanna cook soon, we are hungry.?

"SURE!?I replied. I just love to cook. So we both dried off, got dressed in our cute waitress outfits with rim waaay above the knees, plus skimp thongs, and rushed to the kitchen to make food for the great meal. We made various sauces of different textures, sweet liquers and brought out as much meat and organic material for everyone to eat. As me and Rishi were done cooking as much as possible alongside the other slaves, we all flew into the main hall, where the Skeksis dinned. Some of them seemed to be quite turned on, but realized there must be food to eat to satisfy their raging hunger......for food that is ^_^

Still, no sign of SkekUng yet.....Chamberlain must have REALLY gotten in trouble this time!



SkekUng: Ugh, what a day. Having to whip the hell out of Chamberlain and punishing him severly....., I left him there in the torture chamber, as a prisoner, until he will shape up and do as I say........

.......ACK! Tianshaonu, I'm coming! I grab some tobacco leaves and my imperial tobacco pipe and started to make my way to the banquet room, where everyone else was. As I made my way to the banquet room, I found the rest of the Skeksis eating and Tianshaonu and her black "girlfriend?having some of the meal after a hard day of work in the kitchen. They seem to be quite picky with the food, because they obviously do not eat as much as we Skeksis do.

"Sire, it's banquet time!?SkekAyuk, the piggish gourmand said. "I caught many crowlies this time!?

"Yeah yeah, that's great. I'm gonna be busy right now." I replied, making my way to the kitchen. As I opened the door, both the Tenshi comfort women were surprised to see me come back. I am also pleased to know that my slave and wife Tianshaonu is alive indeed.

"SKEKUNG!" Tianshaonu shouted.


"It's about time.?her bitch Rishi said. "Had fun with Chamberlain??

"Oh ho, he won't be bothering us no more!" I told them in great relief. "I bet your ready for what I have in store for both of you!?I let the Tenshi finish up their meal, before I threw each girl over my shoulder and led them up to my room, the room specifically for the emperors only. "Okay now, who's first.?

"ME!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!?Tianshaonu shrieks in excitement. I put down my pipe and started to set things up for Tianshaonu.

Tianshaonu: As I came to the emperor, SkekUng ripped off my thong undergarments, and undid the buttons on my dress, tearing off my bra. If that was not enough, it was bondage time for me as well. My wrists were bonded by silky ropes over my head and a blindfold was put over my eyes. I love the feeling of silky ropes!

"Now, BEND OVER!?SkekUng screeched. Oh man, I am sucha naughty girl indeed. SkekUng started to swat a paddle on my nice ass, how naughty! I have gotten in trouble a few times when I was younger and was spanked for my punishment. But that was then, this is now, and now, I just love a good spanking by a willing lover!

[SSSSSSMMMMMMMMAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!] the noises the paddle up against my ass made.

[SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK]

"Ahhh, ahhhh.......?I moaned. Then, if that was not enough, SkekUng took the back of the paddle, and did what he did to Chamberlain as he was getting tortured, sticking it in my tight stringhole. But this time around, it is consentual, unlike with Chamberlain, whom was being punished instead of rewarded!

"OH OH OH, YES, THAT'S GOOOOOOD!?I shouted as the round phallic end of the paddle entered inside me, feeling it rub the sides of my anus. My clam and folds were also starting to cum as well, do the paddle rubbing up against it, as well as my anal walls. SkekUng himself also got very turned on, put on long latex gloves and lifted his index finger towards my crotch and started to rub my leaky vagina. This was quite a turn on for me as I started to toss and breathe in ecstasy. Then, after done playing with my crotch, his hands wrapped around my huge perky breasts, caressing them and grabbing and pulling at my nipples until they turned bright pink.


Rishi on the bed, with her genitals and breasts exposed, also started to get turned on as well. So she also started to masturbate on the royal bed.

"Hey wench, your turn is gonna come soon here too! After Tianshaonu had enough!?SkekUng roared, knowing he just cannot get enough of all of this.

"Mmmmm, good, I cannot wait!?Rishi moaned, fondling her own fish flaps. Suddenly, I felt something coming onto me, inside my body!

"Waaaaaaaah! It's coming!?I shouted out loud.

"Damn Tenshi! HEEL!?SkekUng moaned as he was using his tail to maturbate me with and slightly whip me around with. "You sure do enjoy this, don't you?!?Then it suddenly happened! I started to feel all of my vaginal cum bursting out from my body, covering up my crotch, dripping and covering up SkekUng's hands and tail as well. "YES! OH FUCK YES THIS IS GREAT!?

Just as my event started to happen, SkekUng also started to feel his coming as well. With rope around my hands, I flew up, cut the rope with my wings and found white fluids rushing from his penis opening. SkekUng has taken his own cum and started to wipe it all over me, as I hung flying, putting his manhood in my mouth, sucking the cum up.

"This is greeeeat!?SkekUng sighed. "Okay, RISHI! It's your turn.?SkekUng commanded, after our massive TWENTY SECOND ORGASM. I did as I was told and headed back to the bed cushion while my girlfriend Rishi came up to do what our lover and dear emperor wanted us to do. "GET READY BITCH!?



SkekUng: I did the same for Rishi as I did Tianshaonu. I bonded Rishi's hands with the same type of rope and blindfolded her as well.

"START FLAPPING WINGS!" I commanded. With her hands bonded, she started to flap her wings and inch her head down towards me.

She took in his aroused, anticipatory expression as her fist pumped my twice before she ravenously gulped his length into her mouth.

The softness of her lips glided along my excited prick, rising and falling, until I throbbed and ached.

I reached down and cupped her full breasts, stroking her round softness as she sucked on my penis. My eyes started to close and my head canted back as I moaned blissfully and caressed her shoulder length indigo braids. Rishi sucked my scaley balls into her mouth, then licked my manhood like an ice cream cone from the base of my balls to the top of my cap. My hips bucked once, and I groaned. She drilled her tongue into the slit in the tip then plunged down the length of my hard shaft again, taking me all the way into the back of her throat, her wings suspending her body in mid-air.

"YEAH! That is how you do it!?Rishi screamed out in pleasure, my cum bursting out from my crotch yet again.

Suddenly she feels me grasp her hips more tightly, me and her both standing up now, impaling her with my rod from behind. I start to grab her chi-chis, and started to hold her by them , as I begins to move within her. Rishi began to bounce up and down on my huge scaly length feeling an overwhelming sense of power at knowing how much she wants to also be my wife and slave too. She started to increase her movements. My hands moved to her shoulders, trying to pull you closer as I attempt to push myself deeper with all of my strength!

"Begging for more bitch??I asked. Rishi nodded her head. So I split myself from her body for a bit, thinking of what to do with this horny comfort woman. But when I saw some nice stiff twigs, and more rope, it gave me an idea. I tied the rope around her ankles now and I started to wack the twigs swiftly against her dark body. I made the twig wack my bitch as hard as I could, noticing she also like this kinda fun too, just like Tianshaonu does.

"Good, good, you just knew what I was begging for!?Rishi teased. I knew I was doing something good as well. I am so glad I got some good wives and slaves that like some good beatings as well! I just love to know the fact that we Skeksis have found our ultimate pleasure giving beings that could also help us with staying young forever and dominating over our world and possibly other worlds as well! Without the Gelflings, everything is accomplished!

"Very well...Heh heh heh.....?I laughed, tilting my tail towards Rishi's head. Then I wrapped it around her face, tilted her head towards mine and I started to lick away at her lips and open mouth, tasting every bit of this sexy little wench. Then as my tail slid away from her head and neck, I started to caress her sweaty wings for a bit, reaching down to her body.

"Oh..........yeah........oh yeah!?Rishi started to breathe out. I knew I was coming onto something...

...So I started to have that bitch bend down, and gotten ready to do what I always wanted to do. So I made a fist and punched my hand into her clam between her legs. I started to fist up and down inside her, making her thrust around from my great strength.

"PUSH HARDER! AND FUCK HARDER!?Rishi cried out in pleasure. "So I put my left arm on her hips, getting her close to me as possible and thrusted my right arm and fist inside her, rubbing against every single bit of her insides! Then I released two of my scaly fingers and started to rub them against her clitoris. "Oh lord, oh lord......!!!!!!?

"What is it? A little too rough for you??I teased sarcastically. Rishi shook her head.

"No no, I just feel it coming on man!?Rishi shouted. Heh, very well then, I guess I just have to punch harder and put more pressure on the tip of my fingers! Then it happened, the girl started to breathe heavily, toss around and started to make a great white mess all over my right arm. "OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH!?As she started to cum like hell, I started to lick it all up as she started to toss around and flap her wings rapidly.

"Oh yeah......that was great.?I sighed, taking my hand out of her wet vagina. After sixteen seconds, Rishi started to look tired.

"Oh.......how great that was.?She sighed. "That was really great. I am all yours.....?

"Mmm Ha ha ha ha! Good, I was hoping you would say that. You and Tianshaonu are BOTH MINE! YOU BOTH BELONG TO ME! HA HA HA HA HA!?



Tianshaonu: Man, what a night. As Rishi was freed, both me and her started to stretch out on the beds, looking around for a bit. We were only claded in our undone waitress outfits and torn undergarments.

"Man, I am tired, what about you Rishi??I asked Rishi as we were get into the intimate apparels.

"Oh yeah, I am. what a long day.?Rishi sighed. As we were getting out of our other undone outfits, SkekUng, now naked, went up to us and stopped us.

"No no, just stay like that, okey??he asked. We both nodded our heads and folded our four wings to our backs. "Now, I want you two to both lay down here!?He started to have us both lay down at the edge of the huge bed, flat on our backs. "Good, good. Now, it's officially time for bed for me. Let the other slaves take care of the other Skeksis!?

SkekUng started to lay his head down on our breasts, using them as his natural pillows. Man, I have not felt this much weight on my huge bosom in a long time! How nice. Us as his pillows, me, Rishi and Emperor SkekUng, the general Skeksis, started to finally get some sleep.



Hee hee hee! Be careful what you wish for girls, it just might come true!!!!!!

I love you so much dear Emperor!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story